Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How To Score 300+ In Jamb 2021 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Score 300+ In Jamb 2021 (275 Views)

30 Kwara Catholic Secondary School Students Scores Above 300 In 2024 UTME / How To Score Above 300 In UTME 2019 - Tested And Trusted Strategies / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Score 300+ In Jamb 2021 by Ebubechi22: 4:29pm On May 05, 2021
You can't hit a target you never set, let the target be scoring 300 above in this year's JAMB 2021

Scoring 300+ may seem very difficult but is actually very achievable with the right approach.

Do you know why people Fail and are still failing JAMB?.

Every year Jamb records a very high number of people who score less than 160

Truthfully, this actually makes JAMB more money as people who failed will have to register again the next year, I know this is not your portion!

Now I'll tell you Reasons why people Fail JAMB

1. Procrastinating
2. Dependence on JAMB Runs/Score Upgrade
3. Wrong Timing
4. You don't read for long
5. You fear & find it difficult to understand some subjects/topics
5. Studying with wrong materials & Approach

Importantly, scoring 300 , may seem a little difficult but understanding how JAMB questions work_will help you score more than expected, will you permit me tell you how JAMB questions works

HOW JAMB QUESTIONS WORK
1. JAMB follows it's stipulated syllabus for putting out questions for each subject in a regular pattern yearly?

2. English Lang. is the only compulsory subject in JAMB and up to 70% of it's questions come from it's selected Novel for that year, have u read "The Life Changer"

3. English has a total of 60 questions while every other subject has 40 questions only

4. Don't let anyone deceive you by telling you of "JAMB runs" or[b] "Score upgrade" [/b] this might be a SCAM as JAMB is strictly a Computer Based Exam (CBT) and has fastened it's Database and Cyber Security

Studying for JAMB is one thing and studying with the right materials and approach is another

honestly speaking, one might be studying for a valuable period of time but with the wrong materials and approach.

Jamb has its own pattern of putting out questions yearly.

Understanding how JAMB questions work is key to passing JAMB with very high grade Understanding is the key

Studying Past Questions and Answers could also be very helpful but on the contrary one might be wasting time studying Past Questions and Answers put together randomly without an understanding JAMB questioning pattern flow.

And that is why I have made seeing people like u, with good ambition to pass JAMB with very good grade a core objective.

To This effect I gathered a good number of expertise joined with my own experiences to put together a very Powerful tool with the very possible best approach, that makes scoring 300+ an achievable Goal

Prof. E.E Ogunlade having gone through some regular Past Questions and Answers expressed utmost *dissatisfaction* at the rate of inaccurate and unexplained answers to questions, now this may be a contributory factor to why people study
& still fail JAMB

And that's why we have come up with this great tool *"The Passway Ebook"* which can be easily stored in your phones and laptops.

1. This book cautiously follows JAMB questioning pattern for 2021, so why de waste of time reading Past Questions & Answers put together randomly When you can use Passway JAMB Ebook 2021 that follows JAMB questioning pattern strategically with 100% accurate and detailed explained answers

2. This Ebook gives detailed explanation to answers of each question

*Please read to the end*

3. It also defines keywords in very comprehensive approach.

The "Passway Ebook" comes in three forms

1. *English* - This has detailed explanation of all JAMB questions from 2000 - 2020, It also comes with Chapter by Chapter, word to word summary and *expected questions* + *synonyms & antonyms* from JAMB 2021 novel "The Life Changer"

2. *ART* - This is an all in one Ebook for art courses such as *Government, Literature, Economics & CRS* a must have for all art student who wish to pass JAMB with distinction, it gives detailed explanation to all questions and also *defines terms* to your understanding, it follows JAMB questioning pattern with questions from 2000 - 2020.

3. *Science* - Comprises of core Science subjects namely, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Maths, don't fear calculations anymore as this has solutions to all calculations broken down to the simplest understanding with illustrations and diagram where needed, also comes with JAMB Past Questions & Answers from 2000 - 2020

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
*STUDY SMART TODAY NOT HARD* I am willing to make you pass, that's why I have personally prepared this ebook out of experience with help of other experts let's talk on WhatsApp via @ 08154859866 (WhatsApp only) , This might cost a little token, but it's worth it

♨️Study smart today,
♨️300+ is very achievable,

(1) (Reply)

Mobile - Health Management: Components, Benefits And Challenges / Nigerian Dad Bagged Bsc At 67, Says Age Shouldn’t Be A Barrier / UTME 2021: Latest JAMB News Roundup For Sun. 27th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.