Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines (852 Views)

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? / What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? (2) (3) (4)

Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines by Stardex444: 5:39pm On May 05, 2021
Please i need counseling on this decision about my life.
I'm a graduate with Hnd (office technology & management) and I'm done with nysc. Tho i have flare for I.T skills which i intend to learn in the near future. I have two uncles in the UK( both have uk passports) and i bare the same surname with them and i currently have around 2million naira with me as a man. I'm 27 years old and with the current state of nigeria, i would like to migrate.
Please will #2m be enough to migrate having them over there as citizens and under what type of visa is best i go through or should i stay back here in nigeria and what the best business to venture into with that amount.

Please i need the experienced ones to help me on this. Thanks
Re: Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines by MufasaLion: 5:42pm On May 05, 2021
Go through study route. Easier and better.

Re: Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines by mariobobby(m): 5:43pm On May 05, 2021
Stuffs like this should be taken to fp

Re: Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 05, 2021
Stardex444:
I'm a graduate with Hnd (office technology & management) and I'm done with nysc. Tho i have flare for I.T skills which i intend to learn in the near future. I have two uncles in the UK( both have uk passports) and i bare the same surname with them and i currently have around 2million naira with me as a man. I'm 27 years old and with the current state of nigeria, i would like to migrate.
Please will #2m be enough to migrate having them over there as citizens and under what type of visa is best i go through or should i stay back here in nigeria and what the best business to venture into with that amount.

your uncles can only help their own children or wife not you. Try study route. You need over 6m for uk
Re: Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines by falcon01: 5:46pm On May 05, 2021
Two million ain't enough. STAY AND STARTUP A SMALL SCALE BUSINESS
Re: Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines by ChiefSosa(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2021
You can invest in a business here. Save up more money then Leave Nigeria. The plan should be just to leave naija. Even if its not totally,sha have one leg in and one leg out. Our politicians have the same strategy.
Re: Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines by James4bright(m): 5:46pm On May 05, 2021
Stardex444:

2million won't be enough to migrate to UK. Invest in a business rather.

But if you must migrate with 2million then UK should be out of your options.
Re: Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines by MufasaLion: 5:47pm On May 05, 2021
Lagbaja88:
your uncles can only help their own children or wife not you. Try study route. You need over 6m for uk

4m will be enough for him.
Re: Should I Migrate With 2m Or Should I Stay In Nigeria And Start A Busines by Rukar: 6:24pm On May 05, 2021
You can go through a visit visa

Brain Drain: Uk Won't Pay Their Doctors Instead Brain Draining Nigerian Doctors / Request On Information / Pls Help