Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

"Where Una Dey See This Money" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Where Una Dey See This Money" (244 Views)

Diary: How I Wan Take Make This Money?(real Life Story) / •abeg Where Una De See This Money ? I Don Too Suffer, Help A Soul. / The Answer To; Where Una Dey See This Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Where Una Dey See This Money" by stanlee38(m): 6:53pm On May 05, 2021
"where Una Dey see this money"

"Cut soap for me"

"Baba show me the way na"

Well... see the soap here now oh..

1.Find something or a service and sell..simple..every rich person you know is selling an important service, either directly or indirectly.
if you sell high profit margin products you will get rich fast...houses,cars,lands,food,oil etc.

2.learn how to play a game of numbers.
eg: if you have a product of 100,000 you need 10 customers to make your first million.20 customers= 2million. if the product is 1000, you'll need 1000 customers to make your first million.

in 2019 i came across a book by nigerian top sales and marketing expert toyin omotosho and

infact, long story short

i decided to go into a high profit margin buisness(car importation), even without any capital at hand...

if you wanna check out this book check my signature.�

if after going through this book and imlementing, you don't get the financial boost you are looking for...send me an email and ask for a refund.

think big, then think bigger than that

(1) (Reply)

Shibaswap: Will This Make Shiba Inu To Pump? / Share Your Worst And Good Experience As A Bolt Or An Uber Driver / Why Most People Can’t Get Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.