Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

"My Baby Is +1, My Heart Is So Full" - Mercy Johnson Says (see Birthday Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Baby Is +1, My Heart Is So Full" - Mercy Johnson Says (see Birthday Photos) (415 Views)

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Says He And His Family Had All Contracted COVID-19 / “My Baby Is Here” – Rema Excited After Going On A Date With Female Fan / Mercy Johnson Fires Regina Daniel!!! Mercy Johnson Says Regina Daniel Is Not 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"My Baby Is +1, My Heart Is So Full" - Mercy Johnson Says (see Birthday Photos) by MckenzieSkyBlog: 6:57pm On May 05, 2021
Superstar Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has taken to social media to announce the birthday ceremony of her last child, Divine-Mercy, who turned a year older today.

Mercy Johnson made this known via her social media account, where she shared a video of the preparation process as they prepare to celebrate her baby's first birthday party in a big way.

She revealed that she is so happy about it, as her heart is filled with joy.

She wrote,

“My baby is 1, My heart is so full….. preparation time.”...READ MORE

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Dorcas Afolabi, As She Celebrates Another Grace-filled Year / Artistes Simi And Adekunle Gold’s Daughter, Adejare Turns One Today / Twitter Drags Samklef For Making Fun Of Davido, Wizkid, Burna Boy's Privates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.