Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC (10577 Views)

Pantami: FG To Deploy 5G Network By January 2022 / Nigeria Puts 5G Technology On Trial, Powered By MTN. Becomes First In West Afric / 3 Reasons Why Nigeria Isn’t Ready For 5G Technology In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by bigstan11787(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2021
I'm not even aware that 4G is in Nigeria... Because its not working
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by rhektor(m): 8:53am On May 06, 2021
IMAliyu:

It was annoying having to explain this to grown people.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by rhektor(m): 8:54am On May 06, 2021
bigstan11787:
I'm not even aware that 4G is in Nigeria... Because its not working

Honestly, our own 4G is an advance 2G
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by edoairways: 8:58am On May 06, 2021
FBIBOT:
When 4G hasn't reach it potential yet... In my area airtel 4G is the best reaching 6mb/sec i think that should be minimum.... Why not improve it b4 talking of 5g
Ur own beta some place na 412kb/sec
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by edoairways: 9:00am On May 06, 2021
Dead on arrival. 4G LTE is weak in many cities and towns to begin with
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by henrybomb(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2021
We are still struggling with 3G and 4G now they want to bring 5G.
NCC and rubbish....To Pastor Chris and his cartel make una talk nah as una no gree get sense sey 5G can never cause anything.
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Perfectbeing(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2021
In the next few years, all the conspiracy theorists will migrate to 5g and even 6g
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Nobody: 9:21am On May 06, 2021
bhella10:
Pastor Chris will not like the sound of this good news.
when 5g comes na him go first use am browse and preach.
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Nobody: 9:37am On May 06, 2021
They better do o
How can i be using a 12promax and not been able to enjoy 5G coverage angry
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by temielects(m): 9:51am On May 06, 2021
Welcome...but why Lagosians are like this,why them go spoil almost all the USB port in this brt wey I dey..na wah o sad angry
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by oskobi: 9:58am On May 06, 2021
@bhella10 U must be very foolish by that statement. Listen to urself before u alter some word, dont just open ur gutter mouth and say rubbish
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by FLYFIRE(m): 10:22am On May 06, 2021
Racoon:
Over to the conspiracy theorists them.
This was what you people said & mocked those who saw the disaster called buhari then, today what is your take?
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by panpan(m): 10:28am On May 06, 2021
Blue3k:
Lol how many of yall still believe 5g causes covid 19? Better question do you know where 5g falls on electronic light spectrum?

The diagram you posted (and reproduced below) is quite informative. Well, these are a few issues:

5G is not a single frequency, but a range of frequencies. From the diagram, it includes microwaves. Imagine "microwave emissions" in the open and public space.

What was said by some persons in early 2020 was that 5G, when tuned to frequencies of 60 GHz and above, could have side effects on living things (plants and animals, including humans).

Does 5G cause Covid-19?
No

Can 5G, when tuned to certain frequencies and not properly handled, result in side effects which may include blood disorders and/or breathing problems?
Probably

In addition, a lot of illnesses and deaths since early 2020, have been said to have been caused by Covid-19, whether proven or not.

Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Racoon(m): 10:58am On May 06, 2021
FLYFIRE:

This was what you people said & mocked those who saw the disaster called buhari then, today what is your take?
Me for Buhari? Abeg asked Sarrki, , Seunmsg, NgeneUkwenu
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by bhella10: 11:39am On May 06, 2021
oskobi:
@bhella10 U must be very foolish by that statement. Listen to urself before u alter some word, dont just open ur gutter mouth and say rubbish
I didn't mention oskobi why are you being rude?
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Nobody: 11:46am On May 06, 2021
rhektor:

It never was, the Ray of sun is deadlier that 5G. 5G is just same as your TV remote control
5G is Electromagnetic wave while remote is infrared signal.
Anyway, 5G is a welcome development needed for Digital revolution and rapid economic growth in line with world demand.
Ordinary foreign rice especially those from Thailand, preservatives food do more harm than 5G but some Nigerians ignorantly believe every conspiracy theories cook into their head with no conscience.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Mozhac(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2021
I am happy to hear this one and I hope the head of conspiracy theory won't use it o.��

Officialhorlah:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-to-deploy-5g-technology-ncc/
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Blue3k(m): 1:19pm On May 06, 2021
Reference:

Folks like you bring in these daft arguments to derail what should be sensible discussions.

I haven't looked down but I bet everything after you is scattered.

The mods should begin to look into this with a view to improving this forum or else...

Lol make a counter argument instead of rambling like a mumu. Cry to mods if my questions hurt your feeling.
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Blue3k(m): 1:32pm On May 06, 2021
panpan:

The diagram you posted (and reproduced below) is quite informative. Well, these are a few issues:

5G is not a single frequency, but a range of frequencies. From the diagram, it includes microwaves. Imagine "microwave emissions" in the open and public space.

What was said by some persons in early 2020 was that 5G, when tuned to frequencies of 60 GHz and above, could have side effects on living things (plants and animals, including humans).

Does 5G cause Covid-19?
No

Can 5G, when tuned to certain frequencies and not properly handled, result in side effects which may include blood disorders and/or breathing problems?
Probably

In addition, a lot of illnesses and deaths since early 2020, have been said to have been caused by Covid-19, whether proven or not.

tunnex190:

Can you interpret this please? I am kind of novice in physics terms

All these fear are unfounded because you live with satellite waves going all around you everyday. This why your and TV and GPS signal signal works at all hours. Lastly 5g is non ionizing radiation unlike the sun which is harmful to living things.

Recall SARS and Bird flu also orignated from China? Both came before 5G tech existed. Lastly 5G launched in April 2019 in South Korea with no diseases associated with it.
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Freelancerx: 1:44pm On May 06, 2021
We dey wait grin
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Richthekid: 5:40pm On May 06, 2021
Another flop
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by donMIG(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2021
Omo... Last last oo... The end is here
God have mercy
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by edoairways: 6:30pm On May 06, 2021
Perfectbeing:
In the next few years, all the conspiracy theorists will migrate to 5g and even 6g
Conspiracy theorist were able to prove that the earth is flat
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by Perfectbeing(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2021
edoairways:

Conspiracy theorist were able to prove that the earth is flat
really? Bezos is selling tickets for people that wanna go to space. A flat earther should buy the ticket and prove round earthers wrong once and for all
Re: Nigeria To Deploy 5G Technology – NCC by fantasticbeasts(f): 5:15pm On May 12, 2021
5G is definitely a step in the right direction, if we continue at this pace, Nigeria will definitely be in a better place.

The whole world is transitioning online, and if we don't catch up we'll definitely get left behind. As someone who is personally relying heavily on my internet because of the e-commerce stores I run, this is something I'm really excited about.

Brothers, if you're still against micro improvements like this, you all need to open your eyes. Nigeria will not stay poor forever, we need to strive hard for a better future. If you're interested in making a profit and riding this trend, I highly suggest reading this article https://redstagfulfillment.com/start-your-ecommerce-website/ to get you started on your e-commerce journey.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coolpad Cool 2 Launched With 13MP Dual Cameras / How To Change The Imei Number Of A Lumia Phone / Infinix Note 4 Pro - Not Fast Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.