Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Hazard Very Happy About Chelsea In the Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Hazard Very Happy About Chelsea In the Final (799 Views)

Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea / GOODBYE: Eden Hazard Very Keen On £100m Real Madrid Move / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hazard Very Happy About Chelsea In the Final by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 05, 2021
I think hazard would love to come back to Chelsea. Here he is very happy about Chelsea's win.

Re: Hazard Very Happy About Chelsea In the Final by paulolee(m): 6:46am On May 06, 2021
traitor....this gee av lost it in football....I wonder how some people once argued dt he js better than neyma
Re: Hazard Very Happy About Chelsea In the Final by Ekemeze: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Hazard Very Happy About Chelsea In the Final by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ekemeze:

Hello betbuilder365,
Please I need your help on how to use my bonus on 22bet, when I click on any option, it automatically place a 100 naira bet without adding it to the betslip, so I can't see where to specify the amount to bet or use bonus. The bonus will expire soon, please help me with 3odds also to wager

22bets bonus are like that, fixed and you can't wager it in bits. Check the email they send you to know the terms of the bonus
and how many games did they say you should play for 3 odds?
Re: Hazard Very Happy About Chelsea In the Final by Coded081(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
What time is Chelsea match please?
Re: Hazard Very Happy About Chelsea In the Final by Ekemeze: 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Hazard Very Happy About Chelsea In the Final by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ekemeze:

That bonus is completely useless if so, I will have to wager my bonus 5 times, if successful, then I can withdraw the bonus.

Also they added that I can only withdraw the amount NOT HIGHER than the bonus, so I have 1000 bonus, even if I win 5000 I can only withdraw 1k. That's stupid, bet9ja is better

Yeah, their bonus is trash

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo In Hot Waters After Portuguese Model Natacha Rodriguez's Shocking Claims / Lagos Boy Turned Naturalized American, Tolulope Omogbehin Reigns In WWE / Psg owners dont ve sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.