Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea (23066 Views)

People's Comments About Ighalo's Unfaithfulness To His Wife Left Me In Shock / "All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy / Manchester Derby: Guardiola Doesn't Like Solskjaer's Comments About Kicking (2) (3) (4)

Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by insidenaijasblog: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chelsea striker, Romelu Lukaku has reportedly tender public apologize to fans over recent comments about the club, Newspremises reports.

Lukaku was dropped by manager manager Thomas Tuchel after recent comments to Sky Sport Italia came to light, with the Belgian claiming he was not happy at how he was being used since returning to Stamford Bridge.

"To the fans I'm sorry for the upset that I've caused," Lukaku told Chelsea's website

"Obviously it's up to me now to restore your trust, and I'll do my best every day to show commitment on the training ground and in games to make sure we win games.

"And also to the manager, my team-mates and the board, I apologise, because I think it was not the right moment, also.

"And I want to move forward from this and make sure that we start winning football games and make sure that I start performing for the team in the best manner," he added.

Chelsea paid £98 million ($132 million) for the ex-Manchester United attacker, who spent three seasons at Stamford Bridge earlier in his career.

Lukaku told the Italian broadcaster he wanted to return to Inter Milan.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/lukaku-apologizes-to-fans-says-he-was-sorry-for-chelsea-unhappy-comments/

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Totilopussylick(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
The only apology accepted is score more goals Mr Lukaku smiley.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
hope he will still be available. not like what happen to Aubameyang

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Totilopussylick(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hisbah21:
I hope so too.

Let it not be say, na bench he will play the rest of the game cheesy

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Treasure17(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Chelsea should sell him in the summer. Don't even see him scoring 25 goals in all competitions this season.

29 Likes

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by richmond500: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Idiat

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by BarrElChapo(m): 5:18am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Victorclean1: 5:20am On Jan 05, 2022
Good. Old things has pass away and all things remain new.

Hope the apology is from your heart and legit

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by KingAzubuike(f): 5:21am On Jan 05, 2022
Dude lacks so much professionalism.

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by BigYash: 5:25am On Jan 05, 2022
1646s:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother
Too hash!

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by richmond500: 5:26am On Jan 05, 2022
1646s:
[s][/s]
your harlot mother
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Asabe4(f): 5:29am On Jan 05, 2022
I love Rom but he messed up with his tantrums.

I also love how Tuchel dealt with it.Glad it didn't really affect our game against Liverpool atleast.

I hope everything is resolved and our boys go back to winning ways.

Up the Chels!!! tongue

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Ibadanpikin: 5:30am On Jan 05, 2022
richmond500:
Idiat
MUMU IDIOT

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by handsomeyinka(m): 5:39am On Jan 05, 2022
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Bashnigga(m): 5:40am On Jan 05, 2022
A smooth sea never made a skillful sailor.

Nice for him to admit he was wrong. Not admitting a mistake is a bigger mistake.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Judolisco(m): 5:40am On Jan 05, 2022
Hisbah21:
arsenal dey play well without auba... Chelsea can't play well wit havertz up front we need lukaku... D bros was jst expressing himself... U will see him making runs only for jorginho to pass to the goalkeeper

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Vinnie2000(m): 5:51am On Jan 05, 2022
Chelsea Fans should be celebrating now! cheesy

because I don't see how they wanted to use Havertz, Mount and Werner to play Tottenham (Carabao cup and EPL) and Man City and think they will get good results .. sad

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Odinaka00(m): 5:52am On Jan 05, 2022
His heart is no longer at Chelsea, this apology is just to calm the fans that’s all

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by superCleanworks(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Chelsea should take him for serious mental evaluation and MRI brain scan.

all of a sudden Lukaku couldn't find the address of the coach's/management's office for discussions.

he played himself and he needs to appease the fans with 25 brand new goals this season.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by abobote: 5:54am On Jan 05, 2022
They no de telli person. Him never see anything
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Judolisco(m): 5:55am On Jan 05, 2022
Treasure17:
Chelsea should sell him in the summer. Don't even see him scoring 25 goals in all competitions this season.
sell him and buy who?

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by bluefilm: 5:58am On Jan 05, 2022
I'm glad he came to his senses right on time.

No player is bigger than the club that is paying his salary.

17 Likes

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by superCleanworks(m): 6:00am On Jan 05, 2022
bluefilm:
I'm glad he came to his senses right on time.

No player is bigger than the club that is paying his salary.

the latest champions league winners for that matter

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 05, 2022
Its now a crime to speak up about how you feel just cos you are playing for Chelsea. Now he's been forced to apologize. Tyranny at its peak

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Basicend: 6:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Chelsea Fans should be celebrating now! cheesy

because I don't see how they wanted to use Havertz, Mount and Werner to play Tottenham (Carabao cup and EPL) and Man City and think they will get good results .. sad

You are a clown.

Chelsea play with more intensity and are more unpredictable without Lukaku.

Chelsea won champions league without him . . He can't press and can't sync with those young attackers.

Chelsea are better without Lukaku.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by Fiscus105(m): 6:12am On Jan 05, 2022
Foolish guy who is fool of himself, you want to manager man that hired to manage you. How on earth would a player dictate to manager the type of style and players to play along with him?

You own is to play the style manager wants, if team is not playing well, surely it will bound back on coach and sack, so u re less concern if he chooses to play any style, urs is to play to the best of ur ability.

Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by techWriter3: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2022
The only contrition embraced is points more objectives Mr Lukaku .
Re: Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea by theHolyFather: 6:13am On Jan 05, 2022
Great grin

Ogenyi Onazi Begins Recovery Process After Successful Surgery (photos) / Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season / Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win