Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' (67032 Views)

Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Peter Okoye: I Choose My Wife And Kids Over My Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by AuroraB(f): 8:55am On May 06, 2021
tamdun:

I will never allow my daughter to Marry an Igbo man, never, we know how u treat women especially outsiders, u people are terrible
Not all. The person you qouted is a hateful iriot sad
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Charmingrascal(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2021
Always telling us how rich he is since he left his brother.

Insecure dude
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Akwaibomdude(m): 8:56am On May 06, 2021
I see
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by iezeiyida(m): 8:59am On May 06, 2021
That's great. But, don't give back the money to the Bet company in tears by staking Chelsea to win Man City in the UCL final. The best result Chelsea will get in that final is draw.. Without any draw, City has greater chances of winning the trophy.. Understand the fact that they never reached UCL final in the past and Guardiola, their coach is more qualified and experienced than Tuchel, they never win UCL trophy in their history, and City has more quality and experienced players than Chelsea. With equal luck on both side, City will lift the trophy
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Nobody: 9:01am On May 06, 2021
donbachi:
Dis one don leave music,enter bet9ja.
ok na which song or album go give u 48million in a night oboy hustle na hustle if god is with you ur life will be a bleesing the stars are behind him nice 1 peter oll those once u're seeing are children of greedyness and hate if u now give them 1k each for cashout na sharp sharp dem go start hailing you . Naija youth na only buhari fit una

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Maddestdp(m): 9:01am On May 06, 2021
Haram everywhere. tongue
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by BabaO2: 9:01am On May 06, 2021
ValCon888:
Show us the ticket.
Na one on one big Boys level
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by MummyD2020(f): 9:02am On May 06, 2021
letitrainnow:
“I am N48M richer” – Peter Okoye rejoices after winning bet following Chelsea’s victory

Music star, Peter Okoye reveals how Chelsea’s victory over Real Madrid got him richer, stating the certain amount of money he won.

"I am $100k richer" - Singer Peter Okoye reveals the amount of bet he won after Chelsea's victory over Real Madrid

Chelsea put in a dominant display on Wednesday night to book a place in the Champions League final at the expense of Real Madrid.

However, the victory which means Chelsea will be facing Manchester City in the final made Peter Okoye $100k richer. The talented singer revealed this via a post on his Twitter account.

He added that he might be winning more money during the finals if Chelsea ends up victorious against Manchester City.

Peter Okoye tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1390059004941021187
U better take that one and relax before you lose it
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Ngenge(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2021
You go lose your life earning o
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by nsiba: 9:05am On May 06, 2021
Mokason288:
This idiot peter that is controlled by a woman is always chasing clout

Show us the ticket.... Anu Inchi (bush meat)

I rep King Rude Boy

Ewu Ugandan, sharap ya dirty assnal mouth!
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:06am On May 06, 2021
Lol cheesy

Some of our clients @[/b] can relate.
Enjoy your winnings o Sir Peter.
Spend wisely.

Innobets, where are thou, this is the same amount you won back then on Nairaland ($100K).

We are happy you took our advice to invest wisely back then.

Blessed all around.

Rule Number one of betting: [b]NEVER BET WITH WHAT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE!!!

We Rise!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Masterkernel1: 9:06am On May 06, 2021
Mokason288:
This idiot peter that is controlled by a woman is always chasing clout

I rep King Rude Boy

Learn to mind your business. I guess you will embrace a person who doesn't love your wife.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Cmanforall: 9:06am On May 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
This may be coded advert for the bet company.
That his zoom predict and 1 will win out of over 10,000
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Iykon1313(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2021
Show proof, that's if you are not Abramovich.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:09am On May 06, 2021
You won't come out to say anything if you lose now.
There is more loss in betting than gaining...
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:17am On May 06, 2021
If it's true, I'm not moved because I know very soon, it will still vanished to where it came from. That is a simple logic of wealth gotten from gambling
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by 49cents(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2021
[quote author=Mokason288 post=101423832]This idiot peter that is controlled by a woman is always chasing clout

I rep King Rude Boy [/quot

And you think his twin brother will like you stupid comment
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Iamnotfearyou: 9:22am On May 06, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Kidnappers and Armed Robbers dey mind their business jejely oohh...wahala dey go call kick them.
� Hahaha, you got me laughing and crying
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Toks2008(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2021
letitrainnow:
“I am N48M richer” – Peter Okoye rejoices after winning bet following Chelsea’s victory

Music star, Peter Okoye reveals how Chelsea’s victory over Real Madrid got him richer, stating the certain amount of money he won.

"I am $100k richer" - Singer Peter Okoye reveals the amount of bet he won after Chelsea's victory over Real Madrid

Chelsea put in a dominant display on Wednesday night to book a place in the Champions League final at the expense of Real Madrid.

However, the victory which means Chelsea will be facing Manchester City in the final made Peter Okoye $100k richer. The talented singer revealed this via a post on his Twitter account.

He added that he might be winning more money during the finals if Chelsea ends up victorious against Manchester City.

Peter Okoye tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/1390059004941021187

Haaa! lobatan!

This betting thing has made more people poorer than it has made people rich.

Peter be careful o. A woman who marries a man that bets or gambles should just have her own solid source of income cos that man may end up broke and frustrated.

In my opinion, betting, gambling is very risky.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Toks2008(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
If it's true, I'm not moved because I know very soon, it will still vanished to where it came from. That is a simple logic of wealth gotten from gambling

GBAM!
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2021
The 2-0 correct score that was ringing in my head I just ignored it I even predicted it here on NL only played chelsea straight win ..
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by WalkerMichael(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2021
kidnappers are on social media
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by bluebay(m): 9:24am On May 06, 2021
Make we see the ticket
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by RMoneyInTheBank: 9:25am On May 06, 2021
donbachi:
Dis one don leave music,enter bet9ja.
he had a betting company
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2021
Nwodosis:
This may be coded advert for the bet company.
ofcourse it is
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Monday60655(m): 9:28am On May 06, 2021
Congratulations boss. Greater heights ahead.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Rickbronz(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by perdollar(m): 9:30am On May 06, 2021
Since music no favour u na betting come favour u. Congratulations to rudeboy for him singles wey clock 100m views.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by superjab247: 9:31am On May 06, 2021
lathrowinger:
Nice 1 bro, my regards to your beautiful wife...
Why u dey greet he wife cool
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by mincha2: 9:34am On May 06, 2021
pls help me with just 1m from it now
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by Ella16: 9:35am On May 06, 2021
Share the money give us.
Re: Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' by GABRIEL6036: 9:37am On May 06, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Kidnappers and Armed Robbers dey mind their business jejely oohh...wahala dey go kick them.

[img]https://media1./images/3465364839197a118590cf2dc14b5d3f/tenor.gif[/img]
No mind them, that's how they shock them with unbelievable tactics when they believe they are well secured with those shit-hole Securities.. Am sure by now they will be on map how to collect their own share. Ask pantami he knows better...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) / Wizkid And His Plus-Sized Female Fan Do Doggy On Stage (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.