Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students (25154 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Nigerian Army Patrol Neutralize One Bandit, Capture 3 Alive In Kaduna / Clinton Kalu: Man Wrongfully Imprisoned For 27 Years Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Cmanforall: 10:24am On May 06, 2021
StanbicDesign:
Wow! After 55days, where have we gone wrong?

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details
And they have their member released.
So how have they been feeding these captives?
Can't they be tracked, say from where they purchase foodstuffs?
Are they sheltered or they sleep in the Bush?

Can the military and police now investigate those hideouts since they have released the students?

2 Likes

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Blackfire(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2021
What kind of punishment do those who voted and campaigned for this dummies In 2015 deserve o ??

1 Like

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2021
They have sold this country
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Kennitrust(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2021
What bandits are doing well supported by the government.
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by CYPRIANJUNGLE: 10:26am On May 06, 2021
Being a Muslim from the north is a curse
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by dahnimoh(m): 10:26am On May 06, 2021
Why now
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by molas02: 10:26am On May 06, 2021
StanbicDesign:
Oga watch your statement, you see me for polling station?
I hate political aparty.... Una worst pass person wey vote for bad leader
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by danski: 10:27am On May 06, 2021
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by realstars: 10:27am On May 06, 2021
Bad Leader, Bdd Follower, Bdd Nation.
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Nobody: 10:29am On May 06, 2021
And parents will still keep their children in Northern schools in the name of education that never give your work

NYSC is still running because the NYSC AGENCY are making money through the registrations.... Southern parents will still allow their children go to North and serve
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by cooltola(m): 10:29am On May 06, 2021
More of the kidnappers, they will never enjoy that 15 million that they obtain. Wicked people
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Acidiously: 10:31am On May 06, 2021
StanbicDesign:
Oga watch your statement, you see me for polling station?
Lol. No vex
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Praxis758: 10:33am On May 06, 2021
Let's wait and see El-rufai to arrest and prosecute all the parties involved in the negotiation for the release of these innocent students.

It's either life sentence of death by hanging for the negotiators. It is a criminal offence to violate governor El-rufai's fiat that no one should negotiate with kidnappers in Kaduna state.

I'm afraid, president Olusegun Obasanjo may face the wrath of Kaduna state government over his involvement in the negotiation process.

Uncle Lai Mohammed would soon come on it to sing the praise of the security operatives for their bravery in securing the release of these students after a fierce gun duel with the criminals.
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2021
The reason why bandits, kidnappers and Boko Haram members are arrested is to keep them as insurance. This is not good.
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by mrfreestuff: 10:34am On May 06, 2021
thesicilian:

The time you voted incompetent buffoons into power in exchange for urgent 2k
Then you don't know the issue and probably you didn't read the report intently. This is failed parenting. It is not the job of government to raise you for your parents and raise your children for you. With these, government will soon start killing them and their failed parents.
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:34am On May 06, 2021
Gumi will get his 10% kick back nah

1 Like

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by lagdmark(m): 10:35am On May 06, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
America will not negotiate with terrorists and they won't take hostages. We are in a failed contraption.
Boy say watin you know. The issue of terrorism is bigger than what you read.

1 Like

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by 36STATES: 10:36am On May 06, 2021
Daily Trust learnt that father of one Buhari, alias General, who is also a fierce bandit had to be brought in to use his son in forcing Baderu to agree on the deal

Tell me something new.
So General Buhari is a bandit?
This country has no hope, please end this misery now, and let the south go and form whatever country they want.
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by jaxxy(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2021
I still don’t understand some things here. It’s like when u call urself bandits insurance covers u from FG aggression even if ure a notorious kidnapper and killer?

I beginning to think ESN should start calling themselves bandits.

I don’t want to play ethnic card bt I’m pretty sure if these bandits where from another region we won’t be this nice and friendly with them. I stand to be corrected.

Bandits have done worse than ESN or IPOB. undecided

3 Likes

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Jarman411(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2021
We no even resemble. Not even in language or religion. Yet the don't want to split the country. Nothing the surprise me again oo. I'm just ready for whatever comes my way.

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by netzro(m): 10:36am On May 06, 2021
Intermediaries played key role

And we have DSS, well na for south DSS dey gather intelligence

1 Like

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2021
[s][/s]
Asgard73:

Apc is evil

Party wey Dey run transaction with bandits and killer herdsmen

Yoruba people and media are the support base of this evil government

Apc and bandits are one and same people. They Apc government is broke and have borrowed Nigeria into slavery..
they’ve tried printing cash... raising school fees... using all coma policy to defraud Nigerians ..
Latest Na kidnapping and ransom.. while releasing fellow Boko mites to continue

is to raise cash for government and their cronies
All bandits in Nigeria jungle have an Apc politician bankrolling them.

Gumi is their national chairman ... that must not be touched or arrested

But mbaka Kukah will be arrested or paid to be sanctioned by higher authority

While majority of Yoruba people cheers the government..

[s][/s]

Absolute nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Cobham10: 10:37am On May 06, 2021
Just imagine how this ragtag criminals are cashing out, from 17m to another 15m...whereas hard working Nigerians are suffering, multitude of youths unemployed, pensioners unpaid
Can someone tell me why won't kidnapping and banditry continue

1 Like

Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Litmus: 10:37am On May 06, 2021
Daily Trust gathered reliably that the release of the students was delayed even after payment of ransom last month because the bandits insisted on the release of one of their own arrested by the police.

Wonder if it’s possible to microchip humans. Under pretext of examining him before release, they could’ve tracker microchipped the scumbag ,under anaesthetic, or something...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImwlLjktZ50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WllUZVwQBZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWVQR99bXt8
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by KNOWMORE56: 10:38am On May 06, 2021
How much is the share of Gulmi Ahmed from the ransom?
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by PAWG(m): 10:38am On May 06, 2021
I’m very angry at this government
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by BruncleZuma: 10:39am On May 06, 2021
Dem sabi them even reach their parents.
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Sleekfingers: 10:45am On May 06, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
My concern is I want to know what Tinubu is doing about this matter? And other security issues in the Southwest?

is tinubu a governor? Whats the major role of a governor? Is it not to protect lives and properties?

Shey na tinubu cause your misfortunes? Instead you to focus on your backward region.....na tinubu una go dey call up and down......
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by ThatFairGuy1: 10:50am On May 06, 2021
MadeMan01:
Anyone who votes APC at any level again should die a horrible death
Oga why nah cheesy
Re: N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students by Grandmeister(m): 10:51am On May 06, 2021
post=101428783:
All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Especially all the terrorist organizations (Boko Haram and Igbos terrorist groups) killing our military personnel.
Evil, sorrow, tears and blood shall be their end at the end of it all.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria
Ipob finish you there! Can’t you be original for once!? Copy and pasting the same shyt in every thread. Dem go release BMC template for una WhatsApp group you go carry am come here dey paste am everywhere. Oya use your Nlpolicewoman moniker to quote me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Police Arrests Kidnapper Bello Muhammad, Recovers Ransom / Adesola Melojuekun, Barakat's Father Withdraws Case Against Abudu-Balogun / Boat Conductor Kills Passenger’s Brother In Lekki Area Of Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.