Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) (36158 Views)

Winners' Chapel Celebrates 40th Anniversary Via Prophetic Feast / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold / Lady Sees Her Menstruation At Living Faith Church, Umuahia After 6 Years (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Successfulben: 1:58pm On May 06, 2021
I used to respect this man of God before but not anymore. His attachment
with
Bishop David Oyedepoo says it all.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Ceenachi: 2:00pm On May 06, 2021
quentin06:

Ewu!

Aturu grin
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:16pm On May 06, 2021
lacemose:
Pastor Paul Enenche who was a minister at the living faith 40th anniversary prophetic feast performs one of his song with his daughter. It was beautiful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8axxzT7dpA

una never say Pastor Adeboye son is dead abi?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Uniquewise: 2:29pm On May 06, 2021
Successfulben:
I used to respect this man of God before but not anymore. His attachment
with
Bishop David Oyedepoo says it all.

See as bitterness don crash this one destiny. Oma se oo
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Uniquewise: 2:31pm On May 06, 2021
ikorodureporta:
I no know when I go stop to hate all these mog... I always see them as manipulators

No wonder your life has been miserable, and will remain so. Continue hating, sogbo?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Uniquewise: 2:33pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Pussy ass god of men everywhere

Ogbeni nor reason am
One Baddo or baddest just dey one side dey off her kpekus steadily....
That is why me nor dey kill myself untop woman matter....because no matter how woman fine or decent reach....one sharp bad guy just dey way dey fuckkk her steadily....infact the bad guy don even tire

All for the likes, bah?
I pity you and your miserable existence.
Keep on hating on men of God, you hear?
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by manitoba(m): 2:35pm On May 06, 2021
I never knew that this my friend sings so well.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by perdollar(m): 3:00pm On May 06, 2021
What a joke of singing
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by nsesam(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2021
This man visited calabar and I received blessing from God through him by Faith, and many things around me experience changes that even people taught I did blood money, and all these happeend within one week

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:18pm On May 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Pussy ass god of men everywhere

Ogbeni nor reason am
One Baddo or baddest just dey one side dey off her kpekus steadily....
That is why me nor dey kill myself untop woman matter....because no matter how woman fine or decent reach....one sharp bad guy just dey way dey fuckkk her steadily....infact the bad guy don even tire

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:22pm On May 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Their voices no even sweet, boat the father and the daughter just dey sound like toad

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:26pm On May 06, 2021
Juicer117:
exactly all girls are the same

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:27pm On May 06, 2021
cocolacec:

You can start your own church to set a good precedent,be different and set a new legacy for the Nigerian church.Churches in Europe give out food and money to the poor.You can do that as well.

Nigerians are not religious they only practise religious cultism.Muslims and christians are guilty of this in Nigeria.

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by FullBlastLight: 3:29pm On May 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Their voices no even sweet, boat the father and the daughter just dey sound like toad

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Angelmichael63: 6:14pm On May 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
who cares?
and who ask u if u care
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by NonsoNna(m): 7:03pm On May 06, 2021
I love this man of God so much.i remembered when he visited my state last 2years when i was in depression and bad state.his prayers and words from him really transform and renew me. today am blessed beyound measure.
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 7:41pm On May 06, 2021
I will like to fvck her.

Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by ikorodureporta: 8:53pm On May 06, 2021
Uniquewise:

No wonder your life has been miserable, and will remain so. Continue hating, sogbo?
Your life, right
Re: Pastor Paul Enenche & His Daughter Sing At Living Faith 40th Anniversary (Video) by Misternas89(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
No be only boat, na ship u go see.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Five Sins That Will Take Many Christians To Hell Fire / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.