Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,443 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside (22775 Views)

Is My Decision Ok For Me To Go Into Frying Akara And Fried Yam? / Start Selling This Device As A Side Hustle / Jobless & Frustrated Female Graduate Begs For Job By The Roadside With Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by Ebookherbs(m): 3:38pm On May 08, 2021
Sometimes when you’re in a dark place you think you’ve been buried but you’ve actually been planted.

Don’t limit your challenges. Challenge your limits.

Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go, just remember how far you have come.

Everyone has inside them a piece of good news. The good news is you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is

keep it up guys!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by banggy: 4:13pm On May 08, 2021
Sales person needed!!
Aguda, Surulere
O' level holder
Please call: 07034579079
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by baloney: 7:45pm On May 08, 2021
Yam & potatoes is good business, but add plantain to it( that is roasted banana) that way you might make more sales.
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by Honchoslim16(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2021
Thanks to y'all for your comments �.
I'm also adding Beans cake and Plantain to it.. even bread.
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by Honchoslim16(m): 9:19pm On May 08, 2021
Honchoslim16:
Thanks to y'all for your comments �.
I'm also adding Beans cake and Plantain to it.. even bread.
I have someone who's gon' be there.
But I'd always be there on Saturday and Sunday.
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by Honchoslim16(m): 9:21pm On May 08, 2021
Honchoslim16:

I have someone who's gon' be there.
But I'd always be there on Saturday and Sunday.
I don't want to only depend on a 9 to 5 job.
Nothing much.
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by ajepako(f): 3:40pm On May 10, 2021
IYANGBALI:
ajepako please answer

Ori e ti gbale
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by Adebowalay(m): 8:13pm On May 20, 2021
Honchoslim16:

Thanks!
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by Adebolamena(f): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello Sir, do you still have the big umbrella and how much do you intend selling it... Thanks

Tadeus:

If the op is in Lagos, I can assist with big umbrella. I have one that came with my mikano gen but I don't need it
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by rainlover(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Please drop your comments.
I want to start ASAP.
have you started?
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by Honchoslim16(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
rainlover:
have you started?
Someone else running it!

I'm doing something else.
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by rainlover(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Someone else running it!

okay. How much was the startup capital including rent?
Re: How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside by mistarsam(m): 3:54pm On Nov 22, 2022
Honchoslim16:

Someone else running it!

Can you spare out time to give updates/progress reports?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Recruitment: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources (fupre), Nigeria / Don't Ever Submit CV In PDF / Portal Shut As Kwara Garment Factory Gets Over 8,000 Applications In 48 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.