Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje (photos) (426 Views)

Nairaland Top 10 Threads Of The Decade!! / Is My Child An Ogbanje Or Witch?? / "My Igbo Wife Reported Me To Dubai Police Claiming Rape, I Was Jailed": Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 06, 2021
It seems there’s a conspiracy going on somewhere to marry off single ladies to unsuspecting men. In the past weeks, there have been several threads about ladies being ogbanje, witch and goddess just to lure unsuspecting men. On some of the threads you read comments like “she’s a white witch, she’ll bring you riches, she’ll bring you good luck, marry her ASAP”

Now for those of you that don’t have brain to think, I want you to know that, some ladies are smart enough to know your level of stupidity, she’ll deceive you into thinking she’s an ogbanje and you’ll marry her in a hurry.

When you marry her and take her off the market, just know her aim has been achieved. She’s now a housewife, YOUR wife, you can’t do nothing about it after except you want to run. grin

You’ll wait eternity for imaginary riches. Ode!!!

Don’t go and hustle to better your life.
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 06, 2021
Only lazy and unreasonable men falls for such cheap scam..
To marry niaja girls self dey fear me.
The ones wey yahoo Boys never use, she go Don over useless herself then start jumping from pillar to post in search of a good man...

Believe me, guys of nowadays are now reasonable not to marry club girls..
Na before the notion of " BAD GIRLS MARRY GOOD MEN" dey work o
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje (photos) by Daveambition(m): 2:30pm On May 06, 2021
Apart from Ogbanje & other evil forces, shey spirit of Money or better Futune no dey possess this female ni?
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje (photos) by ImaIma1(f): 2:58pm On May 06, 2021
It's something that is really promoted in yoruba movies. I watched one where the man married a second wife because she had some sort of glory around her that brought riches to him.

His first wife wasn't happy off course and was always scheming. Eventually the first wife learnt about the second wife's gift and knelt to beg her for forgiveness. It was just a twisted mentality. I just jept shaking my head about such mindset.
Re: The Increasing Threads Of Ladies Claiming To Be Ogbanje (photos) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 3:27pm On May 06, 2021
There is levels to this foolery grin
Women study you well before they give you the ogbanje /whitewitch format. They must have seen a traits of simping in you first

STUPIDITY

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is Pleasure, Love Is ... / So Heavy On My Mind / What Happens To Your Body When You Eat Chia Seeds Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.