Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People (35685 Views)

Gunmen Raze Houses Of APC & LP Chairmen In Imo State, Kidnap Monarch's Wife / Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured / Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by FutureHNDRxXx: 2:39pm On May 06, 2021
As long as they keep paying ransom the cycle continues and the radius only gets longer.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by codedguy1(m): 2:42pm On May 06, 2021
Julianaa:
Did you say 1000?
That's unbelievable

Who counted them though?

Truth is this is not stopping anytime soon until Buhari act up

And he is incapable of acting. Intentionally and unintentionally.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by blackmantis: 2:43pm On May 06, 2021
moscobabs:
Over 1000?

Have you seen the gathering of 1000 people bfre?

There are thousands of bandits in the North https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/i-saw-over-1000-bandits-carrying-ak-47-rifles-some-under-the-influence-of-drug/amp/

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Igbo6(m): 2:43pm On May 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The attack comes just days after Niger State Governor, Abubakar Bello confirmed the activity of Boko Haram militants in the state.
I wonder why they can’t channel same energy in Niger state and other dilapidated states in the north

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/over-1000-gunmen-attack-niger-town-kidnap-scores-people
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by MarvelousMe: 2:45pm On May 06, 2021
duni04:

The more you look, the less you see. The North that is supossed to be where almost all Nigeria's military infrastructure is based.

This is so

But how come with all the military infrastructure there the bandits are over running the north and the middle belt?

How come it’s in the south the military are throwing their full might?

Maybe it’s a good thing so the south does not go the way of the north but it’s suspicious, really suspicious... their motive is suspicious too

2 Likes

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Benmob: 2:45pm On May 06, 2021
DeathToAfonja:
Death to Afonja
u diz useless being

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by bigfish3k: 2:47pm On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nupe people are really suffering.. And obasanjo said minority will suffer if Nigeria breaks.
Which suffer pass this one?
Don't mind the hypocritical Obasanjo
Is it not OBJ that massacred the minority people of odi in bayelsa state and the Zaki biam people in benue state.
Bandits and herdsmen are now topping it up

Which suffering pass all these killings
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Emmanuelcann: 2:48pm On May 06, 2021
Nigeria has been betrayed by those who swore an oath to uphold her constitution, to protect life and property! Why is this nation paralysed with fear? Where are the patriots? Where are our representatives? Are they all steeped in the same evil plans?
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:51pm On May 06, 2021
Family Business... they are not ready until they declare the useless country a failed State ... in this clime someone that said he suckle his mama breast is advocating for 1 Nigeria... Afonja desperate has been the major problem we have been having in this country since 1914. But I'm happy good number of them are waking up and see the realities
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by jaxxy(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2021
With the way they are treating bandits like celebrities everyone will soon want to be a bandit. Kidnap and cash out. grin undecided
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by cucumbar: 2:52pm On May 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari and his bandits have overun the middle ....is this how the world is going to watch while a bipolar lunatic and his band of Jihadists carry out a 16th century style Jihad in the 21st century?
the world is still thinking it’s herders-farmers clashes, and the chaos is due to bad economy.
Bros, there’s fire on the mountain.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by nairalandankrah: 2:52pm On May 06, 2021
Ojoawoj:

Who tell you that shadadi people are Nupe

Before you argue pls make sure u read.

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by marwanafrica: 2:52pm On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Nupe people are really suffering.. And obasanjo said minority will suffer if Nigeria breaks.

Shadadi and mariga are not nupe please they are mostly hausas.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by LoveJesus87(m): 2:53pm On May 06, 2021
FarahAideed:
Buhari and his bandits have overun the middle ....is this how the world is going to watch while a bipolar lunatic and his band of Jihadists carry out a 16th century style Jihad in the 21st century?
I wonder.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by nairalandankrah: 2:53pm On May 06, 2021
marwanafrica:

Shadadi and mariga are not nupe please they are mostly hausas.
Nah wah oo

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by duni04(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
MarvelousMe:

This is so

But how come with all the military infrastructure there the bandits are over running the north and the middle belt?

Maybe it’s a good thing so the south does not go the way of the north but it’s suspicious, really suspicious... their motive is suspicious too
Personally i have a feeling that this invasion from the north is a religious war that has the support of people in the corridors of power. I just cannot explain how these bandicts or Boko haram guys travel in convoys from state to state. No check point, no stops, nothing! And then see the way the Army reacted to the IPOD issue in the East. They went into the forest, fought and killed that IPOD commander!
This whole thing stinks. These people up north are trying to silently steal land and push their religion south.

4 Likes

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Yankee101: 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
A 1000 is overwhelming

Special forces needed
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Kingspin(m): 2:54pm On May 06, 2021
And the presidency and army chiefs don't care
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by detectivejones: 2:55pm On May 06, 2021
From my findings....

I'm really confused at the state of the country right now undecided
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by ivolt: 2:56pm On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The suffer in which their deaths won't make the news.
The minority understand better than you.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by nairalandankrah: 2:57pm On May 06, 2021
ivolt:

The suffer in which their deaths won't make the news.
The minority understand better than you.
I am also minority oo! Nigeria has never benefitted me in any way.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by MarvelousMe: 2:57pm On May 06, 2021
duni04:

Personally i have a feeling that this invasion from the north is a religious war that has the support of people in the corridors of power. I just cannot explain how these bandicts or Boko haram guys travel in convoys from state to state. No check point, no stops, nothing! And then see the way the Army reacted to the IPOD issue in the East. They went into the forest, fought and killed that IPOD commander!
This whole thing stinks. These people up north are trying to silently steal land and push their religion south.

Hmmmm... the more I think about this the more I agree with you
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by ivolt: 2:58pm On May 06, 2021
MarvelousMe:

This is so

It is not suspicious.
The military works better in the south because there are few suicidal groups in the south.
Even the US military can't win such group as seen by their 20 year failure in Afghanistan.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by ivolt: 2:59pm On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

I am also minority oo! Nigeria has never benefitted me in any way.
Which part of the country are you from?
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by duni04(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2021
ivolt:

It is not suspicious.
The military works better in the south because there are few suicidal groups in the south.
Even the US military can't win such group as seen by their 20 year failure in Afghanistan.
Bro these people move in convoys! Not one person committing a crime and running to safety. They move in convoys, long convoys! No airstrikes, no military check point, no armed resistance! Nothing!
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by Minjim: 3:03pm On May 06, 2021
We are at war!

These terrorists have overrun the North under the nose of APC and they're gradually making their way down South

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by nairalandankrah: 3:04pm On May 06, 2021
ivolt:

Which part of the country are you from?
Come to think of it, are there minorities in England?, USA?
Why do we have such in Africa?
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by marwanafrica: 3:04pm On May 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Nah wah oo

Forget what Google is telling you, i am nupe from Niger State please, Niger state is not all dominated by Nupes Rather the State is categorize in to three Zones, Zone A's Nupe, Zone B gwari and Zone C are hausa and shadadi Mariga is in Zone C hausa
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by 24brains(m): 3:05pm On May 06, 2021
Amotolongbo:
The attack comes just days after Niger State Governor, Abubakar Bello confirmed the activity of Boko Haram militants in the state.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/06/over-1000-gunmen-attack-niger-town-kidnap-scores-people
I pity people who don't see the woes ahead in Nigeria. They kidnap for Ransom, buy more weapon to expand their coast and you think they cannot conquer the ZOO? Their mission is to establish a caliphate which the nigeria government is aiding.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by 24brains(m): 3:06pm On May 06, 2021
SadiqBabaSani:
Very Mad Goment we av in power
I pity people who don't see the woes ahead in Nigeria. They kidnap for Ransom, buy more weapon to expand their coast and you think they cannot conquer the ZOO? Their mission is to establish a caliphate which the nigeria government is aiding.
Re: 1,000 Gunmen Attack Shadadi, Niger State, Kidnap Scores Of People by phineas: 3:07pm On May 06, 2021
The citizens of the country must always be protected always

A curfew should be declared in that state immediately and the matter addressed.Or what else is there to wait for?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Know The Documents Police Should Ask For At Checkpoints! / PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification / Executive Order 10: Buhari Bows To Governors’ Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.