Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? (10099 Views)

Pls i didn't apply for this job, who knows this company? / Who Knows This Company! / Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by maiquel: 6:11pm On May 17, 2021
[s]
post=101786931:
Hmmmmm..
Another one?!
Okay ooo.

#WeDidOurPartForNigerianJobSeekers

We Rise!
[/s]
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by wonderiyke(m): 6:13pm On May 17, 2021
The name looks like that of a crypto currency.
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by berbs: 6:23pm On May 17, 2021
Dessyeghez:
Pi network is the latest crypto currency app, download and install in your phone, just register its free, use Facebook or phone number. Use my invitation code: desmid
Mine at great speed now!

Desmond nko angry
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Clefayomide: 6:48pm On May 17, 2021
Why don't you find time before the interview date to survey the location in the message you got. Please be safe out there
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Aderupoko2: 6:57pm On May 17, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
grin

Na Pomo company you wan work be this.
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by sugarbeesmith(m): 8:17pm On May 17, 2021
Mekzmoney:
I just got a job last month and I've been invited for a job interview @ ZASHADU company tomorrow.. I applied as a factory supervisor but I saw executive assistant position in the email. grin

Please i wouldn't want to start taking permission from my company if I'm not sure about the company. I've checked and found out that they are into bags and clothes manufacturing.. Please can someone tell me more about them, especially their salary structure. grin?

Plus, I need a mini flat around fadeyi, ojota, palmgroove, Gbagada and ikosi ketu axis and my budget is between 300k to 400k.. Please help a brother.

Thanks for your anticipated responses smiley
ops have you gotten any response on the mini flat you requested for.?
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Mekzmoney(m): 5:48am On Jun 04, 2021
sugarbeesmith:
ops have you gotten any response on the mini flat you requested for.?
. Yes please. Sorry for the late response. Paid this week. Thank you.
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Mekzmoney(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2021
I wasn't sure. So I couldn't attend the interview. Thanks
asobo1:
The company is legit.
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Mekzmoney(m): 5:50am On Jun 04, 2021
don4real18:

Gotten?
. Yes please. Thanks.
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by don4real18(m): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2021
Mekzmoney:
. Yes please. Thanks.
Me sef dey find mini flat around that budget. Close to or within Surulere.
Palmgrove, etc
Re: Do You Know About ZASHADU Company? by Mekzmoney(m): 6:44am On Jun 08, 2021
I got one at akowonjo, dopemu area, close to Inferno (2face club) for 350k.. There's still a mini flat available there.
don4real18:

Me sef dey find mini flat around that budget. Close to or within Surulere.
Palmgrove, etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dragnet Entry Level Graduate Screening / BAOBAB RECRUITMENT-LAGOS / Understanding Timing In Job Search In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.