Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do (1600 Views)

Falana: It’s Dangerous To Sanction 165k Voters Over Electoral Officers’ Mistakes / I Will Always Hate This Country Says Man Who Lost His Parents In Ondo Massacre / IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by Manamana: 2:17pm On May 06, 2021
The effect of dream cannot be over emphasized. Most of the time dreams have a lot to tell us about our future. Many people who do nothing about their dreams always blame themselves.

If you keep seeing your late father or mother in your dream it means that the spirit of death is all around you and must be chased away.

Your father or mother who has died keep appearing in your dream, for it to stop, the link must be broken. There should be no relationship between the living and the death.

Read the verses of the Bible below and take the prayers

The Bible verse is here:

https://kutzoap.com.ng/2021/05/06/if-you-see-your-dead-parents-in-dreams-its-dangerous-just-do-this-immediately/
Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by ibsaq(m): 3:02pm On May 06, 2021
No no this means they need you spirituality like praying or something they haven't completed in there time for you to fulfill it.

1 Like

Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by aremuforlife(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2021
Message!!!
Dreams have different interpretations.

2 Likes

Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:21pm On May 06, 2021
stop kini the only communication channel have to talk to him,i love it and always looking forward to talk to him any day, any time .ba'mi sleep well

5 Likes

Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by tofek4real: 5:17pm On May 06, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
stop kini the only communication channel have to talk to him,i love it and always looking forward to talk to him any day, any time .ba'mi sleep well
Correct me too
Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 06, 2021
Unless you killed them or you are an evil person, or you have nightmares featuring your parents, seeing them in your dream doesnt mean death.
My late mom wakes me up from my sleep anytime something evil is about to happen at night when I sleep.

1 Like

Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:23pm On May 06, 2021
Op, stop talking in the rubbish. Because u think so much about them, your subconscious plays back the memories you had with them. Its a simple psychology .

Use your head before dem go use am for you!
Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by rex444(m): 6:06pm On May 06, 2021
If only d dream can come to reality sef
Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by Mayng01(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2021
Dead on arrival
Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by Oppy2k2: 8:09pm On May 06, 2021
See this one. Make I dey see my mum everyday in my dream is all I desire. I really miss her so much. I am always looking forward to seeing her anytime I close my eyes to sleep. Sleep well my mum. I love u

1 Like

Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:21am On May 07, 2021
Mtchheeeww
Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by Afolabimills(m): 6:27am On May 07, 2021
Op pls stop misleading people from the spirit world late loved ones if seen in d dream brings joy n relief to anyone who lost thier loved ones,I recall d 1st time I dreamt seeing my late wife almost 2yrs after her sudden death 2weeks after childbirth.in d mist of my distress with none to understand assist or advice on how to get on with life n out of my present situation them.it was d most amazing experience

1 Like

Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by Peterosky(m): 7:26am On May 07, 2021
Op must be high on cheap agbo. I just saw my late mum today in my dream. I woke up happy. I always want to see her.Op,when you lost a love one,you will understand the importance of seeing that person in your dreams. Christianity has a way of making some people very foolish.
I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by Nobody: 7:37am On May 07, 2021
Will give anything to see my late parents in my dreams....
Re: If You Always See Your Late Parents In Dream, It's Dangerous. See What To Do by JFiveX: 7:40am On May 07, 2021
It means you have materia , go treat your self before it progress to typhoid parasite .

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] / Woman Who Ended Her Marriage With Prophet After He Refused To ..... Speaks Up / Dr Chinelo Died At Abuja-Kaduna Train,nigerians Criticised her for Asking Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.