Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] (1590 Views)

Ohanaeze Berates Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB For Placing N1m Bounty On Igbo Governors / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / Stop Igbo Governors From Driving Away Fulani Herdsmen – Northern Groups Tell PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by fenibak: 3:29am On Jun 10, 2021
I don't know if it is just me but I hate our Igbos governors with so much passion they are nothing but trash to me that deserves to be in the dustbin of history and that is where they truly belong, they are slaves and cowards and how did we Igbos end up with these fools called governors? Are we saying we don't have young and charismatic peeps with action like Ojukwu, all these governors are so so useless and they deserved to be flogged in the market square?

I ask a question how hard can it be to protect your people, I mean your own people, Ojukwu declared Biafra because Fulanis killed 30,000 of his own people, and believe me if these set of stupid governors were to be Ojukwu they would never declare Biafra they would have chickened out just like they are doing now.

Malami the AGF of the geographical expression openly threatened Igbos and their business in the North and this moronic governors in the southeast said nothing and the only man now defending the Igbos is a governor from the southwest married to our Igbo sister, God what did we do to deserve such governors in this crucial time, remember Igbos actually voted for those fools and not the Fulanis.

The heartless animal from Ebonyi state came on TV crying about how Fulanis killed his people and did nothing and the warrant governor of IMO state imposed on the people by the Fulanis actually invited the Fulani army to kill his own people and you begin to ask are these governors alright in the head.

This useless set of animalistic governors did nothing when the Fulanis were busy killing Igbos on their own land, they did absolutely nothing, I mean nothing and you begin to wonder what is the jobs of these fools, where they elected to steal money and grow potbellies, you can never see a Fulani governor invite the army to kill his own people even Buhari at one time complained and asked why Boko haram members are been killed. Ask yourself why is it hard for Igbos governors to actually protect us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMAe_wEDDzQ

https://www.biafranboys.org/governors-how-hard-can-it-be-to-protect
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 10, 2021
We can loan you guys akeredolu or one of our strong male Yoruba leaders....lmao

How will you on earth have good leaders and governors when the attention of the average Igbo man is on tinubu and how he's holding their destiny, some of your brothers in abia and anambra were screaming at tinubu and sanwolu during the EndSARS.......same idiots who loves to shy away from holding Peter Obi accountable for the actions and horrific acts of Awkuzu SARS...... mention any Igbo activist that can be really reconned with in Nigeria= 0, any Igbo human rights activist from 1980-date= none. The only freedom fighter you guys have is living abroad in his girlfriend's London basement. One of the recent elections that took place in the east, it was said that only 15% of the population in that area came out to vote.........the others where probably bitching about tinubu and how he's holding their destiny back. This is why even your own leaders don't even take you seriously.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by OnionBandit(f): 5:03am On Jun 10, 2021
I thought ESN, created by Mazi Hunchback is already doing it. Protecting the entire South East from Fulani herdsmen and others
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2021
Do you understand politics? Governors are labelled CSOs but with no authority in reality. Your gov may ask the state commissioner of police to dispatch a team against "attacking herdsmen", if the IGP gives a contrary order who do you think the commissioner would obey? See what happened when igboho went after fulanis? An army was sent to stop him.
Why do you think they dont want the 1963 constitution or restructuring or state police?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Yobabad: 6:17am On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

How will you on earth have good leaders and governors when the attention of the average Igbo man is on tinubu and how he's holding their destiny, some of your brothers in abia and anambra were screaming at tinubu and sanwolu during the EndSARS.......same idiots who loves to shy away from holding Peter Obi accountable for the actions and horrific acts of Awkuzu SARS...... mention any Igbo activist that can be really reconned with in Nigeria= 0, any Igbo human rights activist from 1980-date= none. The only freedom fighter you guys have is living abroad in his girlfriend's London basement. One of the recent elections that took place in the east, it was said that only 15% of the population in that area came out to vote.........the others where probably bitching about tinubu and how he's holding their destiny back. This is why even your own leaders don't even take you seriously.
,. Tinubu is a thief and a potential terorist, he must be watched and keep at arm's length

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Monogamy: 6:22am On Jun 10, 2021
As long as Igbo people continue to stay away from politics, your politicians would continue with their attitudes.

Aba , a city of 1 million plus recorded less than 20k votes in the last house of rep bye election.. It simply means the winner is representing less than 50k

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Monogamy: 6:23am On Jun 10, 2021
Yobabad:
,. Tinubu is a thief and a potential terorist, he must be watched and keep at arm's length

Boring,stale and dumb
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by jesmond3945: 6:56am On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

you must be very stupid, has tinubu visited the families of people slaughtered in ingangan? You are a leader and your people are being killed, what kind of a leader are you? Is this how he would rule Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
you must be very stupid, has tinubu visited the families of people slaughtered in ingangan? You are a leader and your people are being killed, what kind of a leader are you? Is this how he would rule Nigeria?

Your father is the stupid person for birthing a useless oloshi.........is tinubu the governor of Oyo state? Is he even a political office holder? Didn't the governor visit the community. This is why I say that you flatin0s are daft human beings with brain damage, 0 sense, just hot air and chestbeating.
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by jesmond3945: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Your father is the stupid person for birthing a useless oloshi.........is tinubu the governor of Oyo state? Is he even a political office holder? Didn't the governor visit the community. This is why I say that you flatin0s are daft human beings with brain damage, 0 sense, just hot air and chestbeating.
but he is APC leader in the whole Nigeria or are you telling me he is not qualified to galvanize the Yoruba people? How do you expect tinubu to lead the whole Nigeria with this kind of non -chalant attitude?
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by DiagnoPolitics: 7:08am On Jun 10, 2021
I like the fact that Hopeless Ozodinmgba is now crying for help.. grin

Few weeks ago the mugu was forming strong man and blowing hot air and threatening Imolites. Even Rochas okoroawusa is will be laughing his aszz out. grin

He only sneaks into Ikonso house, Owerri to give press release and run away to Abuja. Useless efulefu furuefu
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
but he is APC leader in the whole Nigeria or are you telling me he is not qualified to galvanize the Yoruba people? How do you expect tinubu to lead the whole Nigeria with this kind of non -chalant attitude?

It's you flatin0s that actually give this tinubu alot of hype...... since when did APC leader=Yoruba regional leader, Oyo state is even currently under PDP and why should tinubu interfere with the activities in Oyo state when the state has a governor. But if you must know, tinubu and other south west leaders have lended their voices and spoken in support of the ban on open grazing, so I don't know the non-chalant attitude you're talking about. What I do know is that tinubu would be a president that would allow governors run their states without interference.
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2021
fenibak:
I don't know if it is just me but I hate our Igbos governors with so much passion they are nothing but trash to me that deserves to be in the dustbin of history and that is where they truly belong, they are slaves and cowards and how did we Igbos end up with these fools called governors? Are we saying we don't have young and charismatic peeps with action like Ojukwu, all these governors are so so useless and they deserved to be flogged in the market square?

I ask a question how hard can it be to protect your people, I mean your own people, Ojukwu declared Biafra because Fulanis killed 30,000 of his own people, and believe me if these set of stupid governors were to be Ojukwu they would never declare Biafra they would have chickened out just like they are doing now.

Asin you are condemning the Governors for not being foolish enough to start a war they cannot win, then just run away in the end ? Your condemning them for being reasonable and practical

You keep saying fulani herdsmen are killing people in the SE, but why not provide videos to justify your claims? Provide real proof fulanis are killing people in the region, you want the governors to fight imaginary enemies.
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by jesmond3945: 7:26am On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

It's you flatin0s that actually give this tinubu alot of hype...... since when did APC leader=Yoruba regional leader, Oyo state is even currently under PDP and why should tinubu interfere with the activities in Oyo state when the state has a governor. But if you must know, tinubu and other south west leaders have lended their voices and spoken in support of the ban on open grazing, so I don't know the non-chalant attitude you're talking about. What I do know is that tinubu would be a president that would allow governors run their states without interference.
okay since the blood of innocent men, women and children mean nothing to you and your leader, I hope you have a wonderful evening.
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by ThatFairGuy: 7:29am On Jun 10, 2021
Wetin concern me

Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 10, 2021
jesmond3945:
okay since the blood of innocent men, women and children mean nothing to you and your leader, I hope you have a wonderful evening.

You obviously can't process simple statements. Bye.
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:34am On Jun 10, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Asin you are condemning the Governors for not being foolish enough to start a war they cannot win, then just run away in the end ? Your condemning them for being reasonable and practical

You keep saying fulani herdsmen are killing people in the SE, but why not provide videos to justify your claims? Provide real proof fulanis are killing people in the region, you want the governors to fight imaginary enemies.

This is a very stupid line of argument, and I'll be wise to just ignore you.

Nothing good can come out from a brain that produced this.
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 10, 2021
ChybuzzDD:

This is a very stupid line of argument, and I'll be wise to just ignore you.

Nothing good can come out from a brain that produced this.
You would be wise to just ignore me? why not just ignore me? why mention me in the first place? are you calling yourself a fool?

If I said something stupid point it out if not keep shut.
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by fenibak: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:
I thought ESN, created by Mazi Hunchback is already doing it. Protecting the entire South East from Fulani herdsmen and others

stop acting like a bandit from mali
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by fenibak: 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:

yorubas always yapping at igbos are just too slow,igbo is your main ally in this battle now,stop typing trash,i could not even read them,you need the experience of the igbos to defend yourselves,high level talks going on already,very soon you will see the yoruba version of ESN
Re: Igbo Governors How Hard Can It Be To Protect Your People[photos ] by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
fenibak:

yorubas always yapping at igbos are just too slow,igbo is your main ally in this battle now,stop typing trash,i could not even read them,you need the experience of the igbos to defend yourselves,high level talks going on already,very soon you will see the yoruba version of ESN

Lmao.... We're talking about holding your governors accountable and you're yapping about a non existent alliance between Igbo and yoruba..lmao I thought the igbos were in an alliance with the ijaws...oh, their ijaw inlaw is no longer in power...... there won't be any Yoruba version of esn in your wet dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Stay At Home Order: Evidence Of Igbos Stupidity And Hypocrisy. / Wait Until After I Become President, Tinubu Advices Nigerian Youths. / Nnamdi Kanu: Jubilation Erupts In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.