Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:22 AM

Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) (39078 Views)

Truck Crushes Two Soldiers And Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos) / Mother In Tears As Speeding Vehicle Crushes Her Child To Death. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by Sunkyapogee(m): 4:11pm On May 06, 2021
Yahoo boys
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mac2016(m): 4:13pm On May 06, 2021
Deep Sigh! cry
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 4:14pm On May 06, 2021
Death Everywere
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by blesskewe(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Dear death you taking the wrong niggaz
We don't have to die young.. we just need chances

R.i.p young champs.. I hope death means peace..

Asin can death take the political thieves
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by cliffypatt(m): 4:30pm On May 06, 2021
thaoriginator:

Don't worry nighaz!

Don't worry if you see God first, tell Him shit got worse.. I ain't mad, I know you're representin' the crew... And I can picture you in Heaven with a blunt and a brew... Bleep the world, pain was a part of the game... If you a baller, money went as quick as it came.. My role models gone or they locked in the pen... Straight hustlas, caught up in the whirlwind

God bless the dead

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 06, 2021
Dangote truck again.
Smh.
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by aysnoopy(m): 4:42pm On May 06, 2021
thaoriginator:

Don't worry nighaz!

Don't worry if you see God first, tell Him shit got worse.. I ain't mad, I know you're representin' the crew... And I can picture you in Heaven with a blunt and a brew... Bleep the world, pain was a part of the game... If you a baller, money went as quick as it came.. My role models gone or they locked in the pen... Straight hustlas, caught up in the whirlwind

God bless the dead

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by youngmoney4me(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2021
This is terrible
R.I.P cry cry cry
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:34pm On May 06, 2021
Cakhama:
Dangote truck again.
Smh.

They're everywhere my dear. He owns the country. sad
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by PrinceMajestic: 5:51pm On May 06, 2021
rottenPussy:
Gory
gory like rotten pussy
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by tegadave(m): 6:59pm On May 06, 2021
So heart breaking, I've not been myself since i heard the news, timeyin was actually my class mate in sec sch(fgc warri)...I've been in tears, may his Rest in Peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:15pm On May 06, 2021
RIP young bloods.
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2021
Nigeria na place wey death dey occur anyhow.
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by Excuses: 8:19pm On May 06, 2021
BafanaBafana:
Why mob the conductor?
Is that the most important part of the story..like ur moniker RafanaBafana...
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by Goldberg12345: 8:21pm On May 06, 2021
Nawa may god keep protecting each one of us this year
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by imagrg(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2021
Most drivers are on hard-drugs.
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by tarantino1: 9:23pm On May 06, 2021
tegadave:
So heart breaking, I've not been myself since i heard the news, timeyin was actually my class mate in sec sch(fgc warri)...I've been in tears, may his Rest in Peace. Amen

Which set
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by tegadave(m): 6:03am On May 07, 2021
tarantino1:

Which set
Re: Truck Crushes Two DELSU Final Year Students To Death (Graphic Photos) by BafanaBafana: 9:00pm On May 07, 2021
Excuses:

Is that the most important part of the story..like ur moniker RafanaBafana...
See your own moniker

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is $50,000 Too Much For American Marriage Into Citizenship? / 6 Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.