Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

FAQ: Do I Need An Education Agent To Study Abroad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FAQ: Do I Need An Education Agent To Study Abroad? (305 Views)

I Need An Education Loan To Study In The UK - To Pay Back In Installments / What Is the Use Of An Education Without Selling Skills? / Student Welfare In Nigeria: The Role Of An Education Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FAQ: Do I Need An Education Agent To Study Abroad? by Capital2021(m): 2:52pm On May 06, 2021
When you think of studying abroad we know you think of a lot of cumbersome processes and all that thus there are always questions to be answered. And as you know we do not hold on to information as it is our desire to get you abroad with ease and peace of mind.

Most UK prospects have found it tough dealing with some agents and a vast majority have been swindled by some agents thus a lot are asking if they really need an agent to study in the UK, find the answer below.

Truthfully, this is not one polar question where you can say a sharp yes or no as it actually depends on the schools and the admission processes and you. In some cases, you can go through the process on your own, while in some other cases, you would need the help of an expert to put you through and help secure the admission. Either ways, you can’t be wrong just be sure you are doing what suits you the most.

One thing that makes this better is that when you choose to study in the UK through Studysey, you would get connected to an agent who would make your journey very easy. This and more you would get when you start your journey at www.Studysey.com .

Re: FAQ: Do I Need An Education Agent To Study Abroad? by MegaDesign: 3:09pm On May 06, 2021
Yes you need

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

University Of East Anglia International Development Full Fees Scholarships. / Is It Worth Doing An MBA? / Which Topic Is Difficult For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.