Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) (44230 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 4:19pm On May 06, 2021
JUST TODAY ALONE, I'VE TYPED SEVERAL R.I.Ps. God abeg o
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 4:27pm On May 06, 2021
spinna:
Jog round your compound or buy a treadmill.. i dont think its wise to be jogging on roadside especially early hours when drunkards are going home and criminals still lurk. See purpose of jogging (health and long life) defeated..God help us. Well adieu Austin

you are absolutely right.....i dont support jogging early hours....security wise.........early this year a friend was robbed around alhaji masha road toward national stadium in surulere......he said , it was around after 6am....they collected his phone, wrist watch and they designed his face with uncountable slaps.....

But how many nigerians can afford a treadmill?
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Nooneonline(m): 4:28pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:

Can I advice you guys running this site?

Can you cut down on the number of death news you drop on front page... Of we want to post about death then we will spend the entire year talking about death because people die every second...

This news on deaths are not helping anybody, they frustrate people, get people agitated, perplexed, hateful....

Please reduce the death updates abeg, stop scaring people like the world wants to end...

Try do more of motivation, promote nairalanders who are making powerful posts...

For example I run a YouTube channel where I do movie reviews and shoot short films... You can share my movie reviews or share my short films... Entertain the people more not make them frustrated about Nigeria and it's problems, posting deaths don't motivate...

Entertain people to suppress their problems, not entertaining them with the colour of DJ cuppy's toilet paper or Davido's new jacket...

There are lots of powerful contents inside this site, search for them and encourage people more, make us happy on front page not angry...

Here is my YouTube channel, kindly subscribe for more coming videos...

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC5iEmotqVvj0aQeLyE9BAVA
I really appreciate you for this. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by UDUJ(m): 4:29pm On May 06, 2021
Sleekfingers:

you are absolutely right.....i dont support jogging early hours....security wise.........early this year a friend was robbed around alhaji masha road toward national stadium in surulere......he said , it was around after 6am....they collected his phone, wrist watch and they designed his face with uncountable slaps.....

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy at designed his face with uncountable slaps cheesy
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by billyG(m): 4:31pm On May 06, 2021
Warning never U jog on nigerian roads,jog round yo compound or street or buy a threadmill or climb steps 10X....5out of 10drivers has eyesight problem but will never wear medicated glasses... joggers should be wise to wear reflective clothing not dark cloth at dawn.
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Mrlouis: 4:32pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:

Can you cut down on the number of death news you drop on front page... Of we want to post about death then we will spend the entire year talking about death because people die every second...

This news on deaths are not helping anybody, they frustrate people, get people agitated, perplexed, hateful....

Please reduce the death updates abeg, stop scaring people like the world wants to end...

Try do more of motivation, promote nairalanders who are making powerful posts...

For example I run a YouTube channel where I do movie reviews and shoot short films... You can share my movie reviews or share my short films... Entertain the people more not make them frustrated about Nigeria and it's problems, posting deaths don't motivate...

Entertain people to suppress their problems, not entertaining them with the colour of DJ cuppy's toilet paper or Davido's new jacket...

There are lots of powerful contents inside this site, search for them and encourage people more, make us happy on front page not angry...

I ALWAYS WONDER IF NAIRALAND HAS ANY REWARD SYSTEMS/INCENTIVIZING MECHANISMS IN PLACE. I SEE BRILLIANT MINDS CONTRIBUTING DAILY TO THIS BEHEMOTH OF A SITE BUT DONT KNOW IF THEY GET ANYTHING BACK IN RETURN. NO MATTER HOW LITTLE.

OGA SEUN PLEASE FIND WAYS TO GIVE BACK TO YOUR PEOPLE HERE. THANKS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by aryzgreat: 4:39pm On May 06, 2021
I always jog against oncoming vehicle. With that I can see clearly the intention of on coming vehicle without having to look at my back for careless overtaking vehicles that can clear you off the road
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by manunitedbabes: 4:42pm On May 06, 2021
so painful though
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by micki1: 4:53pm On May 06, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Update From . COM

A top pharmacist identified as Austin Umweni, has been killed by a hit-and-run driver in Benin City, Edo state while jogging.

It was gathered that Umweni, the proprietor of Austin Pharmacy, was jogging in the early hours of Wednesday, May 5, along Airport Road when the driver said to be driving a Mercedes Benz car hit him. He died on the spot.

The remains of the top pharmacist have been deposited at a morgue in the state capital.

Meanwhile, the family of the deceased went to the state traffic division on Sapele Road and asked the authorities to fish out his killer.

A worker at the pharmacy store located on Igun street described the deceased as a compassionate man.

Spokesperson of the Edo State Police Command, Kontongs Bello, who confirmed the incident, said that he was yet to get the full report of the situation.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/5/hit-and-run-driver-kills-popular-pharmacist-in-edo.html
Too bad
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:04pm On May 06, 2021
The government also has a share in these kind of accidents. No kerbs to provide pedestrian paths when they make roads. The average Nigerian is just bearing mini hell. RiP to the deceased and may God grant the family the strength to bear the loss.
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Ream4: 5:07pm On May 06, 2021
Jesus
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by larryking540: 5:20pm On May 06, 2021
spinna:
Jog round your compound or buy a treadmill.. i dont think its wise to be jogging on roadside especially early hours when drunkards are going home and criminals still lurk. See purpose of jogging (health and long life) defeated..God help us. Well adieu Austin
how many person can afford a treadmill
or is the the electricity involved in powering it
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by spinna: 5:26pm On May 06, 2021
larryking540:

how many person can afford a treadmill
or is the the electricity involved in powering it

they arent cheap but one can jog in their compound or street
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Chinnems(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:

You have raised valid points. Please attach a more suitable photo to your post.

That knife with blood...
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by larryking540: 5:35pm On May 06, 2021
spinna:

they arent cheap but one can jog in their compound or street
that's tru ,the funny thing is people or everyone still think nigeria as a nation is save to move around,even the southern part of nigeria is not save
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by AntiAPC2023(f): 5:47pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:

you started well though you later ended up promoting your YouTube channel.
Cc deepwater the kind of news making front-page these days isn't healthy
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:49pm On May 06, 2021
900warriorz:
It is invalid because of the shit hole we are in...In a sane country, the killer will be fished out with traffic cams

RIP Pharmacist...We love you but God loves you most.
cry

Even in developed countries, many hit-and-run drivers go unidentified.

Cams are not everywhere.

Most of the time, police depend on leads to investigate hit-and-run cases. Otherwise, many hit-and-run cases are hardly ever investigated.
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2021
Sleekfingers:

cheesy grin grin
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by cmecproblem(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2021
I always say a prayer for people I see jogging on the streets in Nigeria. It's too risky. Any space within their compound is enough for exercise.
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Kokaine(m): 6:11pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:

Death is a must. Every man has an appointment with death
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by olisaEze(m): 6:17pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:

And after this ur nice speech, u just had to post a pic of a man holding a dagger. Wetin u kon dey advertise? grin
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by BennyDGreat: 6:29pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:

I agree with this your post

1 Like

Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:31pm On May 06, 2021
You can do it indoors. If you live in a storey building your staircase is a great cardio work station. Just do 50 to a 100 cycles at moderate pace and you will have a better fix than any road work.
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by jorez: 7:10pm On May 06, 2021
I know this man well a very good friend of my elder brother,lively man.Too bad news everyday
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by majemuoluwa45075: 7:26pm On May 06, 2021
You can do it indoors. If you live in a storey building your staircase is a great cardio work station. Just do 50 to a 100 cycles at moderate pace and you will have a better fix than any road work.
Re: Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) by lasisi69(f): 7:33pm On May 06, 2021
KingZaddy:

seconded but, NICE ADVERT

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plane Carrying 133 Crashes In China, Casualties Unknown / Ongoing Anambra International Airport City Project: 3-D / Inside Kola Aluko’s Seized Galactica Star Superyacht That Just Sold For ₦15B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.