Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (45123 Views)

Hit-And-Run Driver Knocks Down Echefu Lawrencia Uloma, LAUTECH Student (Photos) / Austin Umweni: Hit-And-Run Driver Kills Popular Pharmacist In Edo (Photo) / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Omicronvaccine: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2023
A policeman has been injured after being run over by a hit-and-run driver on Thursday at Ilubinrin inward Simpson area of Lagos, IGBERETV reports.

The Lagos State Traffic Management Agency said that the incident resulted in a heavy traffic backlog towards the Third Mainland Bridge and that emergency responders had been called to attend to the injured policeman.
https://twitter.com/followlastma/status/1610889431325581312?t=BkOWu6vYNoLHqXTgs4-9eQ&s=19

Reacting to this, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, Benjamin Hundeyin on Twitter wrote,

“35 mins and just 7 retweets. Flip this, let it be a police van involved in hit and run and watch the retweets increase exponentially.

“Same way the many daily good deeds of the police are shunned, giving the false impression it’s all about negativity and mediocrity.”
https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1610899183690473472?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1435859/hit-run-driver-injures-policeman-lagos-graphic-photos/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Officialgarri: 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2023
One guy posted on Nairaland today that he saved this policeman's life in Uyo or was it Calabar. He said he was drunk and fell into a roadside drainage and when he paid 12k for his treatment, he was arrested the next day because the Police man wasn't conscious to explain what happened.

But then he claimed he got refunded his 12k .

Then on FTC , he published an advert of a car he wants to sell.

https://www.nairaland.com/7511033/why-never-police-officer-again#119736641
I found the liar's thread

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2023
Some people are worst than animals and we are expecting a better country when 90% of Nigerians are mad

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by gaby(m): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Eeyyaaaa, poor innocent policeman... grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by youngrichnigga: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2023
Police should be trained on how not to get in harm's way by taking note of vehicle registration number, colour,model and make etc. None of the policemen I see these days have a pocket jotter for information gathering and taking note of events......This one should just be thankful that his bribe seeking antics did not end up costing him his life undecided undecided undecided undecided

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
I have no prophecy on this matter... kindly bear with me.

This I have seen.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by donpapa(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
angry Oh! Some people’s wickedness stinks high in heaven

1 Like

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by elpochas: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Just imagine yourself helping that police man and getting arrested after helping him.If you see dis police men on illegal duty,u cnt help but hate them.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ImoleNaija: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thank God for his life. Wishing him a quick recovery.

9 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nostring: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sorry o ekelebe lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by DeAdvokate(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Police are humans too, they deserved our sympathies

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Hit and run? The Nigerian police are very suspect in the way they stay on the road and point guns at on coming vehicles unwarranted. Sometimes they even shoot at road users. How are we so sure the driver wasn’t just trying to drive out of arms way seeing policemen that may not be police men point guns at him?

I think it’s time our police invest in body cams and cams for their patrol vehicles. Let judgments be more fact based than ‘he said/said’.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mekusmanuel(f): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Everything about Nigeria is messed up

2 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Na wa..

Tho I'm not in support of this but let's be factual here... Perhaps the police man wanted to collect *Marching* from the so-called driver,and perhaps the driver got no chill at that moment shocked ... Same thing happened sometime ago here...The worst part was the police man lost his life instantly...

9 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Idamond: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
now he wants care and feelings but if it was them dey well want to kill..
the feel for d poor policeman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Kentuforchrist(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
Sorry oo
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Buhari4sale: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
He looks like baby crayfish

6 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by tonididdy(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2023
undecided Sorry oh
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Shopeakin: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2023

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Buhari4sale: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2023
Officialgarri:
One guy posted on Nairaland today that he saved this policeman's life in Uyo or was it Calabar. He said he was drunk and fell into a roadside drainage and when he paid 12k for his treatment, he was arrested the next day because the Police man wasn't conscious to explain what happened.

But then he claimed he got refunded his 12k .

Then on FTC , he published an advert of a car he wants to sell.

I found the liar's thread

My grandmother said you have a small dick grin

I'm sorry bro, still don't know why she said it. Everyone is laughing here wink

2 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Mophor: 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
Issokay!!!
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
That Served him Right but it Would have been Better if He was LASTMA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Triangles1(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
I know many people will like this news because he's a popo but they're human being disregard of who we know them for.

Get well soon oga popo.

5 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Sultty(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
a close shave with death grin
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Chiraq77(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2023
He Looks Like a Good Cop

Sorry Bro,No one Really Loves anyone

8 Likes

Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by joyandfaith: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Dbegining: 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
F
Re: Hit-And-Run Driver Injures Policeman In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kennosklint(m): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2023
The guy be like which kind wahala be this for this new year like play naso i for just take die leave my beautiful Folashade… grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Swiss Official Wants To Stop Nigerians From Traveling Abroad Completely / Driver Dies In Car Accident After Sacrificing Himself To Save His Pasengers.PICS / Lagos Metro Rail: An Overview Of The True State Of Lagos Rail - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.