Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG (36154 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces / President Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by candidbabe(f): 4:53pm On May 06, 2021
The world is not our own
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by kkonyeji(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2021
May the soul of the departed Pastor RIP and may the Almighty God comfort and strengthen Daddy G.O, mama & all those Dare left behind.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by KangaIye: 4:53pm On May 06, 2021
It Is Well
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Frenzyboy(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2021
May God Almighty console Daddy GO and his entire family..
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by ofiko123(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2021
May God give pastor E.A Adeboye the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss..
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Rustyrex3030: 4:54pm On May 06, 2021
What is buhari doing there? Come on get out!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by BigBashiru: 4:57pm On May 06, 2021
omonnakoda:
May God console the parents of the Kidnapped students killed for no reason

Exactly..... why didn't these four figures commiserate with those families in addition to Adeboyes family?
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by BlesE: 4:59pm On May 06, 2021
My sincere condolences to the family
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by qtx(m): 5:01pm On May 06, 2021
painful!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Dasini: 5:04pm On May 06, 2021
This is indeed a sad day, it shouldn’t have been this wonderful family, not my Father in the Lord but God knows better, we cant question His decisions. I pray God console Daddy and Mummy and the entire family at this trying times. Rest In the bossom of the Lord Pst. Dare, It is well!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Jayrow08: 5:21pm On May 06, 2021
God will comfort and console u sir
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Downey(f): 5:26pm On May 06, 2021
I commemorate too
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by 4good(m): 5:28pm On May 06, 2021
Wat! What shall we then say at this? Oh Lord, Jehovah, you are God! Pls grant Daddy, Mummy, RCCG worldwide the fortitude to bear the loss. In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by StPete: 5:28pm On May 06, 2021
I wish pastors can see visions for things that affect them directly rather than having prophecies for a country that is already on autopilot

Condolences to the bereaved

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:29pm On May 06, 2021
Accept my condolences, sir.

May you never again have to witness the death of your child.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Kobicove(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2021
Terrible issue to gave to deal with undecided
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Heavensent01(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2021
I hope autopsy is carried out on him to know the caused of his death, ensure autopsy is carried out, who knows it might not be natural

Rip to him
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Goldenheart(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2021
Emola12:
buhari the most carering man in the world

Take that back sad

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by olaezekalonge(m): 5:31pm On May 06, 2021
May God grant family the solace to bear the irreparable lost
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Rickbronz(m): 5:33pm On May 06, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 06, 2021
May his soul rest on. Amen!
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by chaloskyx: 5:51pm On May 06, 2021
MAY HIS SOUL RIP BUT THIS SHOULD TELL YOU CHRISTIANS THAT WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND NO PASTOR IS A GOD AS SUCH WE SHOULD STOP WORSHIPING THEM LIKE IDOLS THEY ARE MAINLY INSTRUMENTS TO PREACH THE WORD AND ARE NOT ABOVE LIFE OR DEATH
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by modupeleke(f): 5:58pm On May 06, 2021
On a sad note, may God console us all, cry
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by segun18(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2021
O what a loss! It is so sad to lose a child o. Very painful.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Hardgun: 6:19pm On May 06, 2021
I felt the pain in my heart may God be with the family of the dead, God will comfort them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Impeachment Threat: NASS Parliamentary Support Group Issues A Counter Statement / Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC (Photos) / Jangebe Schoolgirls: Tanko Yakasai Confirms Arrest Of Salihu Tanko Yakasai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.