Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,217 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG (36147 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Adeboye's RCCG Launches ‘Operation Show Your PVC’ In Provinces / President Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu, Others Mourn Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by HonNL: 4:02pm On May 06, 2021
My deepest sympathies to the family of Pastor Enoch Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), on the passing of his son, Pastor Dare Adeboye. I pray that God Almighty will grant the departed rest, and comfort grieving family, friends & associates.

Muhammadu Buhari

My thoughts and prayers are with the family of PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE in this trying time. I pray that God will comfort and strengthen him and his family by His mercies and grace.

Atiku Abubakar

My family and I send our heartfelt condolences and prayers to Pastor Enoch Adeboye, his family and the entire RCCG Community over the passing of Pastor Dare Adeboye.

We pray that the Almighty grants you all the much needed strength that you need as you mourn this significant loss.

Abubakar Bukola Saraki

Sanwo-Olu commiserates with Pastor Adeboye over son’s death

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu has commiserated with the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye and his wife, Pastor Folu Adeboye, on the death of their beloved son, Pastor Dare Adeboye.

Pastor Dare Adeboye, an Assistant Pastor in charge of Youth in Region 35 of RCCG and third surviving child of the renowned cleric, died in his sleep on Wednesday in Eket, Akwa Ibom State. He was 42-year-old.

Governor Sanwo-Olu in a statement issued on Thursday by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Gboyega Akosile, expressed his heartfelt sympathies, urging the deceased family, friends, associates and entire members of RCCG to take the death of Pastor Dare Adeboye in good faith.

Governor Sanwo-Olu said: “no doubt the death of a loved one is usually painful as it is irreparable but we must always take solace in God especially if the deceased had lived a good life, just like the late pastor Dare Adeboye.”

He said “The pastoral and wise counsel of Pastor D as he was fondly called will be sorely missed by his family and the entire members of RCCG, especially in Eket, Akwa Ibom, where he played active roles as a cleric before he passed on.

“I sympathise with Pastor Enoch Adeboye, his wife, siblings and widow of the deceased and the entire members of RCCG. I pray that God will grant the late Pastor Dare Adeboye eternal rest and grant the family the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.”

Gboyega Akosile

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by seunmsg(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2021
May God console him and his family. Losing a child is always a harrowing experience no matter the age. I don’t wish such a terrible experience on anyone no matter what.

Rest In Peace, Dare Adeboye.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Maxymilliano(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2021
Buhari is good at commiserating and sending condolence messages like mortuary attendants. lipsrsealed

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by DoctorDree(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2021
What they do best
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by liajosh(m): 4:43pm On May 06, 2021
So sad
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by ictjobber: 4:43pm On May 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by muzeze77: 4:44pm On May 06, 2021
It’s the worst thing for a parent to lose a child, my condolences to the pastor

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by mcmukoko12(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2021
Please accept my heartfelt condolences

14 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by GIDIBANKZ(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2021
Each time I see this trend, I dey feel Cold.

I feel like Crying I swear But God knows the Best after all

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by omonnakoda: 4:44pm On May 06, 2021
May God console the parents of the Kidnapped students killed for no reason

26 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by omofranyoung(m): 4:44pm On May 06, 2021
Rest in bossom of the almighty GOD....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Jh0wsef(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2021
Still a shock

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by StagethemTVee: 4:45pm On May 06, 2021
It is well(sighs). 42 years old and he had plans for today o.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by mynaijadj(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2021
The pain must be numbing
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by dgang: 4:46pm On May 06, 2021
Yeah just as bland and unconnected as bless you to someone who sneezed
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by salbis(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2021
May God console the entire family of the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by McStoic(m): 4:47pm On May 06, 2021
Nice one from them. May God comfort Daddy G.O and family.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Futurecrypto1: 4:48pm On May 06, 2021
May the soul of Dare Adeboye rest in peace
If you want to earn money online check my signature. All you have to do is roll every hour. My friend got paid 8k after two weeks. You have to be consistent.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by teacherbim(f): 4:49pm On May 06, 2021
May God strengthen everyone of his family.
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by manunitedbabes: 4:49pm On May 06, 2021
Wow buhari in diaspora cheesy cheesy cheesy! So fast?
May God console him and his entire family In Jesus Name Amen.

I hope my name will be published as one of the Sympathizers grin grin grin Though I Love that man with passion shall

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Realstick941: 4:49pm On May 06, 2021
muzeze77:
It’s the worst thing for a parent to lose a child, my condolences to the pastor

All of you talking like this if u loose both parents while young u wont be thinking such rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 06, 2021
Scam

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Shollaygold: 4:51pm On May 06, 2021
May God grant the departed soul an eternal rest
Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Emola12(m): 4:51pm On May 06, 2021
buhari the most carering man in the world

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 06, 2021
God will be with the family. And I pray Pastor and Mrs. Enoch Adeboye get relieved fast. I know they have lost a daughter one time when he shared how he got closer to God. I know this is another phase in their lives. God will uphold him and his wife. God will also uphold the widow and the children. They are the ones to really focus on at this time. It is well with the Adeboyes. Amen!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG by BlueArc: 4:52pm On May 06, 2021
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Dies In An Accident Celebrating Buhari’s Re-Election In Taraba. Graphic / Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate / Amaechi Expresses Frustration Over Failed Rivers APC Rally, Orders Another Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.