Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

"I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) (39885 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Hosts Bimbo Ademoye, Kunle Remi, Ikorodu Bois (Photos) / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / DJ Cuppy Poses With Ikorodu Bois (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:36pm On May 06, 2021
But those in the East are being sent to graves by Nigeria operations python dance terrorist government.

Osinbanjo don't use these kids hard work to play politics.

No more fake campaigns promises....
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Craaaa: 7:36pm On May 06, 2021
J
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by GeneralPula: 7:36pm On May 06, 2021
Mokason288:
I wish Jonathan was still the president of Nigeria

I’m certain he would have done something significant to boost this promising young lads

But I trust that the living dead doesn’t even know what the word entertainment means

BUHARI IS WORKING WITH FULANI HERDSMEN TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA

I KNOW I MADE SENSE
Mention the ones Jonathan helped when he was president?
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Yusman316(m): 7:38pm On May 06, 2021
Mokason288:

I’m certain he would have done something significant to boost this promising young lads

But I trust that the living dead doesn’t even know what the word entertainment means

I KNOW I MADE SENSE
What's so special about Nigeria that Fulani wants to take over it? Many countries abound with sizeable Fulani population, why aren't they trying to take over these countries
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 7:39pm On May 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COhkVNLgD5o/?igshid=1d85j9d2mwppp

https://punchng.com/i-celebrate-you-osinbajo-tells-ikorodu-bois/
I follow them on I.G. wetin vex me be say, dem go mimick that Lacàsa LA paper ( money heist) wry no even fit recognise Lagos as one of the characters....
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by oforjide: 7:42pm On May 06, 2021
Naa sentiment go kill yoruba people I could remember when emmenuella was giving the same honor many of them downplayed her achievement becos she is igbo but are now congratulating talentless and useless ikorodu bois becos they are yoruba
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:43pm On May 06, 2021
Nice
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by PrinceofHCI(m): 7:46pm On May 06, 2021
Very interestingly wonderful, indeed! This has called to question, the work description of the vp! The bumpy ride of this calamity of a government, will soon cease to exist!!!
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
These boys moved away from their comfort zone and utilise their talents well.

I'm very happy for their achievement.

They refused to join Slawormiir in duping the oyinbos grin grin grin

Slawormir is a real nigga and real niggas ain't got a thang for white bitches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:46pm On May 06, 2021
Osinbajo recognises talents. Well done Ikorodu Boys
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Tzar(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2021
I do not celebrate you Osinbajo! Until you talk sense into your principal to do better for all of Nigeria. If he doesn’t act, then you need to salvage your honor and resign from the government destroying Nigeria rapidly.
Then. I will celebrate you sir.
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2021
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 7:54pm On May 06, 2021
Even VPN wan relate with Success
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by colestephan86: 8:02pm On May 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/COhkVNLgD5o/?igshid=1d85j9d2mwppp

https://punchng.com/i-celebrate-you-osinbajo-tells-ikorodu-bois/
I really can't pick one thing that buhari does as a president.
What this man just did is called inclusive governance, it shows that he has the people at heart.
What buhari only does is to preside over FEC meeting and all he does there is to read the script written for him

1 Like

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2021
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Depressed101: 8:06pm On May 06, 2021
Recognizing them after the world has recognized them speaks volume of how the govt take their citizenry for granted
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 8:24pm On May 06, 2021
Mokason288:

I KNOW I MADE SENSE

We all know u did bro..but d haters will disagree with u.

1 Like

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by okpacoco1969: 8:26pm On May 06, 2021
Mokason288:

I KNOW I MADE SENSE
you are very correct by tour statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by okpacoco1969: 8:27pm On May 06, 2021
only God will help us in nigeria
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by papermill: 8:28pm On May 06, 2021
You celebrate them? Empower them just as you empowered your daughter kiki.
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Dgr8hassiE(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

U dey find trouble abi? U go si am.
Continue.
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by omooba2015(m): 9:04pm On May 06, 2021
These guys started with Nigerians local celebrities but non off them take them serious..likes of dj cuppy..Davido..and co.
Now these guys are well recognized globally. .

1 Like

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2021
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Deputy1111(m): 9:08pm On May 06, 2021
Naija is filled with talented persons. Ikorodu boizs are super

1 Like

Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by descarado: 9:08pm On May 06, 2021
He just remember to celebrate them cos they have international recognizance now undecided
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 9:31pm On May 06, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

Despite being recognised. Some people with zero talent still call them local
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2021
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2021
Yusman316:

What's so special about Nigeria that Fulani wants to take over it? Many countries abound with sizeable Fulani population, why aren't they trying to take over these countries
I know you’re Mangu that’s why you don’t have sense
Re: "I Celebrate You" Osinbajo Tells Ikorodu Bois (Photos) by Kingbaba47: 11:42pm On May 06, 2021
aremuforlife:

What would he has done differently?
What did he do while power?

He is still far better than this present adminstration 10times

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ernest Asuzu Gets Jeep & N1.5m From Pastor Jeremiah Fufeyin (Video) / 42nd Birthday: Tiwa Savage Wants To Be Taken Care Of / Simi Looking Radiant In Aso Ebi For Owambe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.