Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers (4325 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mostyg(m): 9:00pm On Sep 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqrFK4-OfQ

More than 4 millions christians have shunned the Church since 2001. David Cameron called on Christians to be more evangelical in faith and advertise the healing power of the Church. Meanwhile the Islamic faith is growing at a very fast rate, making it the fastest growing religion in the UK with the name Muhammed being the most popular name.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by madridguy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ok
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by lanrehamd: 9:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Bravo!!!!
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by menesheh(m): 9:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Churches in Europe are collapsing speedily especially in western Europe. They are discovering that they have no reasons and justifications to believing conventional notion of a god and Christianity.

3 Likes

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Starships4u(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2015
Which BASTARD calls for EVANGELISM in ENGLAND?? Are u kidding me
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by johnydon22(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2015
menesheh:
Church in Europe are collapsing speedily especially in western Europe. They are discovering that they have no reasons and justifications to believing conventional notion of a god and Christianity.

And many of them are mumuciously resorting to an even more absurd religion, Islam. . Isn't that the height mumucity seeing the devastating effects such dangerous dogma as Islam can cause in a state.

If Nigeria was all christian, we wouldn't have been facing this terrorism we are facing now, i will pick Chrisitianity over islam any day at least Christians mostly have low tendency of collective violence and extreme intolerance like killing apostates or extreme misogyny...

These people self jumping from frying pan into fire..
Hinduism, Christianity, Taoism, Buddism, Confucianism and ATR are far better religions than islam in terms of violence and idiotic intolerance.

And Christianity also has very cool music and vibes wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by olaric(m): 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
May God help us
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by POWEROFPEACE(m): 9:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
Churches are not united. You see different churches with their own different way of fellowship as if Christ is different. A Muslim man we go to a place, build a mosque and leave never to return but most churches are turning it into big business.

1 Like

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
Thou art peter upon this rock I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail.
#The church is marching on

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by menesheh(m): 9:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:
And many of them are mumuciously resorting to an even more absurd religion, Islam. . Isn't that the height mumucity seeing the devastating effects such dangerous dogma as Islam can cause in a state.

If Nigeria was all christian, we wouldn't have been facing this terrorism we are facing now, i will pick Chrisitianity over islam any day at least Christians mostly have low tendency of collective violence and extreme intolerance like killing apostates or extreme misogyny...

Hinduism, Christianity, Taoism, Buddism, Confucianism and ATR are far better religions than islam in terms of violence and idiotic intolerance.

Forget the statistics in that video, it is statistically irrelevant, the variation is no where to compare people leaving all together. There is huge gap there.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by plaetton: 9:54pm On Sep 06, 2015
johnydon22:

I don't think that Anglo saxon christians are converting to islam. No.

Muslims are migrating to Britiain at a far greater rate, and having far more children that christians from other regions.

Do not also forget that Britiain is the Loot-Stashing and money laundering capital of the world, part of her imperial colonial legacies.

When Britiain and America destablise moderate Islamic nations, the middle and upper classes tend to cart away their wealth to safe and warm embrace of British banks.
Then they stay and multiply.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by lepasharon(f): 12:34am On Sep 07, 2015
Dont mind the propaganda. Islam is the fastest growing religion because muslim communities have large families and there is a lot of immigration from muslim countries into the UK. People who leave christianity do not become muslims, they become atheists

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Chizzled06(m): 3:55am On Sep 07, 2015
Increasing in number of muslims is directly from immigration.
Christians are becoming atheists, not muslims. The people that brought your God to you don't believe in him anymore

1 Like

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mostyg(m): 4:25am On Sep 07, 2015
johnydon22:

If Nigeria was all christian, we wouldn't need to be facing this terrorism we are facing now, i will pick Chrisitianity over islam any day at least Christians mostly have low tendency of collective violence and extreme intolerance like killing apostates or extreme misogyny...

The question that needed to be answered is why are they abandoning Christianity for Islam? And Don't you think there is more to Islam than the media portray? Muhammad started his mission alone, at first he was rejected and persecuted but after 23 years, the whole Arabia peninsula accepted Islam, don't you think there is divine intervention in his mission?

2 Likes

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mostyg(m): 4:51am On Sep 07, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgmkMAPpkhA
This video will also be of benefit. Arnoud Van Doorn, A Dutch politician who once helped produce a film depicting Islam as evil and extreme accepts Islam and apologizes for his anti-Islamic video.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/10/22/arnoud-van-doorn-hajj-conversion_n_4141718.html
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by bashbabe2: 7:27am On Sep 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Pls save us unnecessary ranting, were you not a christian before, why won't you prefer christianity. If you can't see problem with christianity and you think the problem is only Islam then you don't know jack. You don't know nothing about islam. And before you mention terrorism, it doesn't have anything to do with islam. Who needs the acceptance of a confused fellow.The religion you prefer is the one you are no longer associated with. It really says alot about you. Either you like islam or not you can only watch it grow and be able to do nothing about it apart from rant on a public forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by freecocoa(f): 7:43am On Sep 07, 2015
Islam is the fastest growing religion because the people making it grow, are the one's with roots in the religion already, like christians convert to Islam everyday, iffahear.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by onetrack(m): 7:50am On Sep 07, 2015
freecocoa:
Islam is the fastest growing religion because the people making it grow, are the one's with roots in the religion already, like christians convert to Islam everyday, iffahear.

And every day Christians and Muslims leave their religions and become agnostic or atheist. Leaving religion completely has been by far the biggest growing demographic in Europe.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by freecocoa(f): 7:51am On Sep 07, 2015
onetrack:

And every day Christians and Muslims leave their religions and become agnostic or atheist. Leaving religion completely has been by far the biggest growing demographic in Europe.
You can say that again.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mostyg(m): 10:18am On Sep 07, 2015
onetrack:

Yes people leave their religion to become atheist. However,statistics show that this is more peculiar to the christian folks than Muslim and quite a lot of the Christians also revert to Islam especially in the West on the basis of their convictions. In Africa, the Muslims that convert to christianity do so mainly because of miracles and media sterotypes. The western world has gone beyond miracles, they wanted peace of mind and that they are finding in Islam. I just watched a youtube video (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4omk0p_uyXw)where the preacher Yusuf Este, a former christian missionary said he delivered a lecture in German and 1,240 people in the gathering reverted to Islam.
Watch the video of Arnoud Van Doorn, Lauren Booth (
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkeNlPIOr0w) who is Tony Blair's sister-in-law and listen to their story on how they came about Islam.
If you want peace of mind and need salvation, please try Islam.

2 Likes

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by Anas09: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
If There are serious minded christians here, they will be more prepared for the second coming of Christ. This is a prove that christianity is true. The Biblical prophecies are coming to pass before our very eyes. THIS IS THE FALLING AWAY the Bible talked about. "That day shall not come until they come a falling away first". 1st thess 2:3. Except u r not expecting Jesus to return, but if u r, u shd be happy that it shall soon end.
1st Tim4:1-2, Now the Spirit speaks expressly that in the last days some shall depart from the Faith, giving attention to seducing spirits (Islam and Atheism), and doctrines of devils. 2. Speaking in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron". Just look around you and see the level of sexual immorality in the world to day. Check out the perversion, Check out evil in the news. If the Bible didn't warn before hand that all these will happen, I would be worried, but every unbeliever shd be worried, becos Jesus is at the door.
Am happy mohammed didn't prophecy anything we can clearly see. AND if almost all the world doesnt become Muslims, who will do the persecution against the christians? Jesus says, those who endure to the end shall be saved. Let ur hearts not fail you (christians) we know how it ends, we WIN. Satan and all his Apostles loses. Praise God.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mustymatic(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2015
johnydon22:

Your religion (atheism) nko?
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by jcross19: 1:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
mostyg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqrFK4-OfQ

More than 4 millions christians have shunned the Church since 2001. David Cameron called on Christians to be more evangelical in faith and advertise the healing power of the Church. Meanwhile the Islamic faith is growing at a very fast rate, making it the fastest growing religion in the UK with the name Muhammed being the most popular name.
I laugh in the arabian voice , another altaqiyyah because the rate they are building churches in everywhere is giving me concern about where are they seeing their figures , see churches are increasing, christian universities are increasing on daily bases , on cable we have more christian channels so am confused about your converting. You just come on nairaland with propaganda news . Na wah oooh only cables self we will be seeing 200 stations for churches you hardly find two islamic stations. Allah is liar, mohamMAD was a liar and all muslims are the same.

1 Like

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by onetrack(m): 1:23pm On Sep 07, 2015
mostyg:

Yes people leave their religion to become atheist. However,statistics show that this is more peculiar to the christian folks than Muslim and quite a lot of the Christians also revert to Islam especially in the West on the basis of their convictions. In Africa, the Muslims that convert to christianity do so mainly because of miracles and media sterotypes. The western world has gone beyond miracles, they wanted peace of mind and that they are finding in Islam. I just watched a youtube video where the preacher Yusuf Este, a former christian missionary said he delivered a lecture in German and 1,240 people in the gathering reverted to Islam.
Watch the video of Arnoud Van Doorn, Lauren Booth who is Tony Blair's sister-in-law and listen to their story on how they came about Islam.
If you want peace of mind and need salvation, please try Islam.

There are videos and cases of Muslims who left Islam to become atheist or agnostic on youtube. Personally, I have my peace of mind and religion has played no role in it. Yes, I've read the Quran and many of the hadiths, and the claims made by Islam aren't any more or less reasonable than those of Christianity--people convert to Islam as well on the basis of so-called 'miracles of the Quran' just like they convert to Christianity based on so-called miracles. I do not believe in prophets or sons of god or any other person who claims to have a link with a god.
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mostyg(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2015
Anas09:
If There are serious minded christians here, they will be more prepared for the second coming of Christ. This is a prove that christianity is true. The Biblical prophecies are coming to pass before our very eyes. THIS IS THE FALLING AWAY the Bible talked about. "That day shall not come until they come a falling away first". 1st thess 2:3. Except u r not expecting Jesus to return, but if u r, u shd be happy that it shall soon end.
1st Tim4:1-2, Now the Spirit speaks expressly that in the last days some shall depart from the Faith, giving attention to seducing spirits (Islam [/b]and Atheism), and doctrines of devils. 2. Speaking in hypocrisy, having their conscience seared with a hot iron". Just look around you and see the level of sexual immorality in the world to day. Check out the perversion, Check out evil in the news. If the Bible didn't warn before hand that all these will happen, I would be worried, but every unbeliever shd be worried, becos Jesus is at the door.
Am happy[b] mohammed didn't prophecy anything we can clearly see
. AND if almost all the world doesnt become Muslims, who will do the persecution against the christians? Jesus says, those who endure to the end shall be saved. Let ur hearts not fail you (christians) we know how it ends, we WIN. Satan and all his Apostles loses. Praise God.

You have raised so many issues about Christianity, Atheism and Islam. I am not going to comment about atheism and Christianity, but it is my moral duty to comment about Islam. The videos highlighted the reality of the present day.
1. You alluded that Islam is a seducing spirit. I would not know the basis of your conclusion because if you look around the world today, the only religion that seems not to be attractive with all the negative media stereotype is Islam. with all these negative factors-wars, terrorism, extremism- the religion is still growing. There is nothing "seducing" about it should be rather deterring. Also, the Islamic way of worship to many is very difficult-praying five times daily, fasting etc. To an unguided mind, the religion is burdensome and not in anyway attractive nor seductive. These factors should not have made the religion attractive but opposite is the case, this is an indication of divine intervention
Quran 110 vs 1-3 says "When the help and victory of Allah comes, you shall see people entering in folds into to religion of Allah, therefore glorify your Lord and ask His forgiveness. Verily He is the One who accepts repentance and forgives.
2. You mentioned that Muhammad (SAW) had no prophecy about what happens today. I will advise that you study the life history of that great man. Many of his prophecy has come to past. For instance, He spoke about the Dajjal (anti-christ) He said, "he will claim to be God and will be one eyed, your Lord is not one-eyed". Many of 'the chosen one' portrayed in the western media and entertainment industries today are "one eyed", the illuminati one-eye, I guess you know more about that.
3.Persecution is a relative term, Gays believed they are being persecuted, Christians are persecuted likewise Muslims. The case of Palestine is still fresh in our memory.

All the videos point to one fact. People are reverting to Islam not because they were forced or looking for miracles but because they needed truth and peace that can only be found in Islam.

1 Like

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by johnydon22(m): 1:49pm On Sep 07, 2015
mustymatic:

Your religion (atheism) nko?
Bravo Genius!!! cheesy Now define Atheism
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mostyg(m): 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2015
jcross19:
I laugh in the arabian voice , another altaqiyyah because the rate they are building churches in everywhere is giving me concern about where are they seeing their figures , see churches are increasing, christian universities are increasing on daily bases , on cable we have more christian channels so am confused about your converting. You just come on nairaland with propaganda news . Na wah oooh only cables self we will be seeing 200 stations for churches you hardly find two islamic stations. Allah is liar, mohamMAD was a liar and all muslims are the same.

Please see for yourself churches that have converted into mosques.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBB0702555F2D4B55

Allah is Our Creator, The Most Merciful, Most Compassionate. Muhammad ( may the peace and blessing of Allah be upon him) is our prophet

1 Like

Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mustymatic(m): 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2015
johnydon22:
Bravo Genius!!! cheesy Now define Atheism
It is I who asked first. but since you asked; ungodliness, wickedness
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by johnydon22(m): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2015
mustymatic:

It is I who asked first. but since you asked; ungodliness, wickedness
Bingo, you see why i called you Genius? You totally killed it grin

it is clear you don't even have any idea of what you are yapping. . . Now take a little trip to google, find the meaning of Atheism then come back lets see if you can have a little constructive upgrade!!!...When you are done with that then pop in so you will be taken on a little trip to defend your Allah smiley
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mustymatic(m): 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
johnydon22:
Bingo, you see why i called you Genius? You totally killed it grin

it is clear you don't even have any idea of what you are yapping. . . Now take a little trip to google, find the meaning of Atheism then come back lets see if you can have a little constructive upgrade!!!...When you are done with that then pop in so you will be taken on a little trip to defend your Allah smiley
You think atheism includes bn smart, ungodliness is,what Google ?
I believe in God you don't...
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by johnydon22(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2015
mustymatic:

You think atheism includes bn smart, ungodliness is,what Google ?
I believe in God you don't...
So according to you not believing in a God means wickedness?
Re: UK Churches Lose 4 Million Worshippers by mustymatic(m): 3:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
johnydon22:
So according to you not believing in a God means wickedness?
Nah..u wanted to be smart....if I can remember correctly, some of ur posts innother threads condemned christianity's violence, that it is more compared to that of islam..and now ur saying the opposite...which way bro, which way?
Anyways, go on, u wia saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? / Question For Joagbaje / Does God Choose For Us Our Life Partners?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.