Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death (7975 Views)

Ruggedman Attacked In London Shortly After Naira Marley Was Released From Priso / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day / Ayefele Releases Cryptic Post Shortly After Meeting With Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Antoeni(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2021
Nigerian rapper, Olanrewaju Ogunmefun David better known as Vector De Viper has come under fire for making an insensitive tweet shortly after Dare Adeboye’s death.

Naija News earlier reported that Dare Adeboye, one of the biological sons of Pastor Enoch Adeboye, died in his sleep today 6th May 2021.

According to reports, his wife, Temiloluwa Adeboye, noticed her husband’s unusual sleeping hours and could not reach him on phone. She reportedly raised the alarm and he was discovered dead.

Shortly after the news of Dare’s Adeboye death went viral, the rapper, Vector tweeted;

”If you know you want to see Next year make some noise nooooise”

The tweet, however, did not sit well with Nigerians on the micro blogging platform who slammed the rapper for making such an insensitive tweet while the clergyman mourned his late son. One Makanakibrand threatened to Delete All The Rappers Song On His Phone.

See Reactions Below

MakanakiBrand wrote; ”Nahh Teslim you don mess up, I know it doesn’t affect you but i’m deleting all your songs and stuff from my phone. You dey mock person because his son kpai? Na today we know we no know tomorrow. Sleep on that!”

@Tobss wrote; ‘‘You people have no limits. This is very very low of you’‘

@thezyzah wrote; ‘‘You people don’t have sense atall. Wickedness, because i don’t know what funny about a father losing his son.”

@Bolanle Scents wrote; ”You know what God said and did to that rich fool in the bible? Agbaya Oshi”

https://www./2021/05/06/nigerians-blast-vector-for-tweeting-this-shortly-after-dare-adeboyes-death/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Antoeni(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2021
It’s Either this Guy Has Not Taken what He should be Taking or Has Taken too Much of what he Shouldn’t be Taking

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Vulcanheph(m): 8:35pm On May 06, 2021
There's no proof that he was referring to the dead man.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Antoeni(m): 8:37pm On May 06, 2021
Mr Vector, Sometimes Just Try and Shake Your Head . Just to be Sure That Your Brain is Still Inside Your Head.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by harmargedon: 8:37pm On May 06, 2021
The dude just spoke his mind.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by liajosh(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2021
Very low

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by adadike(f): 8:39pm On May 06, 2021
Daddy Adeboye, my soul goes out to you in this trying time, may the good Lord console you and your family in Jesus mighty name I pray

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by PCSI: 8:42pm On May 06, 2021
adadike:
Daddy Adeboye, my soul goes out to you in this trying time, may the good Lord console you and your family in Jesus mighty name I pray

Your soul goes out to daddy GO.

What of your spirit?

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by IjapaTiroko: 8:47pm On May 06, 2021
PCSI:

Your soul goes out to daddy GO.

What of your spirit?
It goes no where grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Antoeni(m): 8:49pm On May 06, 2021
What Stupid Mind , When he Is Making Mockery of the Bereaved
harmargedon:
The dude just spoke his mind.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by longetivity(m): 8:52pm On May 06, 2021
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Antoeni(m): 8:54pm On May 06, 2021
This Vector Na Confirm Oponu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by WinterMinter(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2021
Nigerians are indeed stupid with passion angry
How does it relate with Adeboye
He is not the first man nor pastor with a dead son
Catch your cruise jare,vector the viper

31 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Ezmans: 9:23pm On May 06, 2021
Antoeni:
It’s Either this Guy Has Not Taken what He should be Taking or Has Taken too Much of what he Shouldn’t be Taking
truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Mastakija(m): 9:34pm On May 06, 2021
WinterMinter:
Nigerians are indeed stupid with passion angry
How does it relate with Adeboye
He is not the first man nor pastor with a dead son
Catch your cruise jare,vector the viper
you and i knows he's referring to the current situation that happened
U dont need to have sense to know dat

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by SportsHD: 9:38pm On May 06, 2021
Mastakija:
Tell me, how did what vector wrote correlate with adeboye son's death? All these christian hisbah fanatics.

19 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by SportsHD: 9:39pm On May 06, 2021
Vulcanheph:
no phucking proof o, but these christian fanatics would carry the matter on their head like adeboye gives a ffuck about them.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by WinterMinter(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2021
You're too dumb to be intelligent angry
Mastakija:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by OBku4(m): 10:19pm On May 06, 2021
[quote a
Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by mattbass(m): 10:29pm On May 06, 2021
If you talk now some idiotic people go call u fanatics. Na only fool no go detect wetin dt outdated rapper put dia.
If na like yesterday him out the message but since na today then him Sabi who him dey direct the message to.
Death is inevitable and as such anyone that experience such even if na enemy u must show concern.
No genuine loving father will like to bury his child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Fembleez1(m): 11:11pm On May 06, 2021
Useless Bloggers. Where's the link to the twitter story?

The link provided takes one to your blog.
Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by MrFlavvor(m): 12:20am On May 07, 2021
But na lie? Now bad thing haff happened they will say "the lord works in mysterious ways"
Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by jchioma: 12:33am On May 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Nigerians are smart enough to know exactly WHO he was referring to, especially given what just happened. It's clear he was referring to the dead man.

There are times when discretion is needed to know you don't catch cruise with people's misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by MarketDispatch: 2:40am On May 07, 2021
adadike:

We console with Pastor Adeboye on the demise of his son. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

But why is it that every 31st of December, all these Pastors will be seeing vision of one thing that will happen to one President, one prominent person, or one celebrity but will not see vision of what will happen in their own household?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by adadike(f): 3:02am On May 07, 2021
MarketDispatch:

We console with Pastor Adeboye on the demise of his son. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

But why is it that every 31st of December, all these Pastors will be seeing vision of one thing that will happen to one President, one prominent person, or one celebrity but will not see vision of what will happen in their own household?

I wonder too

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Uyi168: 3:31am On May 07, 2021
Mumu Nigerians always looking for who to vent their anger and frustrations on...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Richy4(m): 3:33am On May 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I guess It is called satire...It involved reading between the lines... You don't need a proof on that...If you still know how to tell yourself the truth, I believe you know what he meant..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by haybhi1(m): 4:06am On May 07, 2021
A
Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by pelenaija(m): 4:14am On May 07, 2021
Antoeni:
Mr Vector, Sometimes Just Try and Shake Your Head . Just to be Sure That Your Brain is Still Inside Your Head.
chai oko oro this is too mush
Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by femi4: 4:46am On May 07, 2021
Vulcanheph:
You only need to read in-between lines. They don't come with proof
Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by Oyiboman69: 5:07am On May 07, 2021
SportsHD:

Tell me, how did what vector wrote correlate with adeboye son's death? All these christian hisbah fanatics.
and after preaching of this situation in his church on Sunday; then his pastor will say,if you know you don't want to die prematurely... run to the altar with a reasonable seed of faith in your hands,he will be the first to run out light like a rat being chased by cat... had he been a pastor.... hypothetical lot....

Re: Nigerians Blast Vector For Tweeting This Shortly After Dare Adeboye’s Death by AgentGoat: 5:38am On May 07, 2021
Person just write something una carry am for head.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Partying Hard And Twerking With Her New Big Bumbum In Ghana / Blessing Okagbare Shows Off Her Swag (photos) / Angel And Yousef Caught In The Act Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.