Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Damn Imo State Has Gone Already - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Damn Imo State Has Gone Already (7186 Views)

$4.3bn NLNG Train 7 Yet To Take Off, 8 Months Gone Already / Bye Bye Buhari! 15 States Reportedly Gone Already To Atikulate / 2019: Massive Crowd In South- West PDP Rally, Atiku Says Buhari Has Gone Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 10:42am On May 07, 2021
Igbo world wide are one but you concentrate your attack only on imo state that is how ojukwu did in 1967 which state was civil war affected compare to imo state?
Thomist:

You must be highly insane by trying to make such idiotic and divisive statement. Igbos world wide are one.
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by AuroraB(f): 10:44am On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
Abuja is not my home imo is my birthplace. I'm a prince from mbaise.
Lol. If you don't claim to be Mbaise, Imo State, where else would you have claimed to be from Now, why are you giving a hitherto live reportage to what's happening in Orlu Orlu and Mbaise no near each other, you go first pass Owerri before you get to the other
Nnaa, kedu maka what's up naa cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 10:54am On May 07, 2021
My mother is from orlu and I built a house there with my business ,my dad is from mbaise I only visit palace once in a while I'm a future king stop reason with your anus I'm proudly mbaise man.
AuroraB:
Lol. If you don't claim to be Mbaise, Imo State, where else would you have claimed to be from Now, why are you giving a hitherto live reportage to what's happening in Orlu Orlu and Mbaise no near each other, you go first pass Owerri before you get to the other
Nnaa, kedu maka what's up naa cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by nedu666: 11:10am On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
My mother is from orlu and I built a house there with my business ,my dad is from mbaise I only visit palace once in a while I'm a future king stop reason with your anus I'm proudly mbaise man.

When a yoruba man is trying so hard to convince you he is lgbo, you don't need to be told
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 11:11am On May 07, 2021
That's alright.
nedu666:

When a yoruba man is trying so hard to convince you he is lgbo, you don't need to be told
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by ngadaAwo: 11:29am On May 07, 2021
omenka:
Who gives a shit? They can burn down the entire alaigbo and I couldn't care less.

More grease to Kanu's balls.
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:35am On May 07, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I just put a call across a friend in Orsu and another in Orlu and they said there s nothing like what you've falsely reported here.

Seun, this op should be banned for spreading falsehood on this forum .
Have u called them this morning again
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by FatherCHRISTMAS: 11:37am On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:

Future Kind do small giveaway for me naa. The Oracle is in your favor
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by McStoic(m): 11:49am On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
Please Nigerians help us we can't sleep in orlu imo state kanu boys and security continue having a shootout every night. The peace we are enjoying before kanu recruited terrorist has finally been taken away.

Imo is another bonu in making federal government should come to our aid, some idiot that not living in imo state always talking nonsense online I will continue to ignore you guys .
Imo state has not gone anything. Stop your negative confessions and lies..
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Nobody: 11:55am On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
Which part of Mbaise are you from? I want to check something.
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Juicethekid: 12:38pm On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
Those who live in orlu can confirm this but I don't know why my people don't want to talk sense on Nnamdi kanu head.
bro I experienced it too... Which area do you stay?
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by SEXONLY: 12:42pm On May 07, 2021
How about this? https://www.nairaland.com/6542120/operational-vehicles-recovered-gunmen-imo

ablejesus26:

I have studied you on this forum, and can conclusively assertain that you have never made sense here, not even one.

Yes I am a bonefide Imo state man from Mbaitolu, and I take exemption to your absurdity,alienation and dementia of always trying to paint a magnified level of nefariousity that Imo is not Igbo.

Stop that nonsense now.
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Augla1: 12:50pm On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
Please Nigerians help us we can't sleep in orlu imo state kanu boys and security continue having a shootout every night. The peace we are enjoying before kanu recruited terrorist has finally been taken away.

Imo is another bonu in making federal government should come to our aid, some idiot that not living in imo state always talking nonsense online I will continue to ignore you guys .
Guy, hope you don't bring a course of division upon yourself.
I have watched you in this forum!
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Ojiofor: 1:04pm On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
Bro please we need prayers in east stop mocking us.

Ndi IMO should organise and protest against activities of ESN in their state that is the only way to send a clear message to madman Nnamdi Kanu and his mad group.

1 Like

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 1:14pm On May 07, 2021
Honestly we are preparing to do that too.
Ojiofor:

Ndi IMO should organise and protest against activities of ESN in their state that is the only way to send a clear message to madman Nnamdi Kanu and his mad group.
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by ictjobber: 1:15pm On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:

The ground you walk on is seeing you
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Resurrection212: 1:20pm On May 07, 2021
Meaning?
ictjobber:

The ground you walk on is seeing you
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2021
You type like that guy guy with the yorubamuslim moniker
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by airminem(f): 2:32pm On May 07, 2021
donttouchme:
Somebody hiding behind his phone in osun. Oga resurrection face front. Orlu people are solidly behind ESN. Carry ur propaganda elsewhere; we are not interested������
dey dia dey put fire wey u stand for sun for Alaba market lagos. Bodies are being counted daily of UGM...mtcheeewsad
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by 24brains(m): 2:51pm On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:

fulani bandit paid to tarnish the image of the rising sun. You will have no place to hide when the sun is fully shining
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by lionphil(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:

Are you igbo? Are you truly staying at Orlu? If your answer to both questions is in the affirmative, you're the biggest fool to come from this blessed region. So the way the middle belt has been ravaged by fulani herdsmen who are killing, raping, displacing people and renaming their communities, that's the same thing you want to happen to the east? So for a little discomfort so your future will be bright, you can't have patience? Thunder will fire you bloody bastard. You will die miserably. Leave Orlu for genuine Igbo people and go to the North or Abuja that's about to be attacked.

Efulefu id.iots everywhere.

Those defending our lands from impending doom are now terrorists while the Army that's protecting the fulani herdsmen is your savior. Chai!

You can't be Igbo I swear you can't. Your mother must have been a who.re... your root isn't known... you can't be an Igbo person. Ask your mother about your roots.

Mad people everywhere.
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by lionphil(m): 8:20pm On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
Abuja is not my home imo is my birthplace. I'm a prince from mbaise.

Which part of Mbaise are you from? Describe how to locate Emeka Ihedioha's House from Owerri, which villages will you pass and what landmark will you use to know when you've gotten to his house? Which Park or parks will you get a car to Mbaise from?

If you can't answer these questions above, you're obviously not from the east talkless of being from Mbaise.
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by observanc1: 8:23pm On May 07, 2021
omenka:
Who gives a shit? They can burn down the entire alaigbo and I couldn't care less.

there's a thread about ortom arming vigilantes in your benue state. Go there and make a comment. It's not only igboland that you should be commenting on.
When hausa boys attacked your family house at wurukum, makurdi, you ran to enugu and sought for protection.
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by Thomist(m): 10:06am On May 08, 2021
Resurrection212:
Igbo world wide are one but you concentrate your attack only on imo state that is how ojukwu did in 1967 which state was civil war affected compare to imo state?

You need serious mental re-orientation. u are too small, to be making such controversial statement. And again, u need to go and read history. Even if Imo is the most affected, is Imo not Igbo land? the people it affects are they not Igbo. How dare u to come and be making statement any how because u think u can say anything online.

Are u trying to change the sad narrative of the civil war by blaming Ojukwu? Is it the intention of Ojukwu to kill the Igbo anywhere? Have you forgotten what led to war and those who committed genocide against us?

By the grace of God, if you say this to mock the Igbo, it will never be well with you.

1 Like

Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by AeroplaneApple: 9:54pm On May 08, 2022
donttouchme:
Somebody hiding behind his phone in osun. Oga resurrection face front. Orlu people are solidly behind ESN. Carry ur propaganda elsewhere; we are not interested������
thats solid enough oooo.... grin
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by ChoCho54(f): 9:58pm On May 08, 2022
Resurrection212:

Don't be a keyboard warrior.

Take your protest to the streets.

Start from your local government HQ...

Then state house...

Then NASS..

And finally freedom square.

Don't just sit in your closet and squirm like a mouse.

Get up to be counted.
Re: Damn Imo State Has Gone Already by AeroplaneApple: 11:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
omenka:

who will now elect the aspirants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi, Security Agencies React To Kidnappings Along Ugwuogo-Opi Road / Peter Obi Won:2416 Polling Units Result Altered In Gombe And 1568 In Kaduna / Pictures Of Protest Against 'national Dialogue Summit' In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.