Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! (2293 Views)

Hardship: Declaring State Of Emergency Will Fail – Ohanaeze Tells Tinubu / Senate Says Kalu's Seat Won't Be Declared Vacant Yet / Convoy Shooting: Report Yourself Or Be Declared Wanted, Police Tells Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Makemefit12op(m): 8:57pm On May 06, 2021
A lot is going on in orlu,amakoha,okigwe and owerri north in which the media has failed to carry it on, maybe the FG has suppressed them from carrying such events.
The ESN guys are seriously dealing with the Nigeria ARMY.

A LOT IS HAPPENING

10 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by KoleDgreat2020(m): 9:19pm On May 06, 2021
Fake news
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Armaggedon: 9:20pm On May 06, 2021
Since afternoon I heard it
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by oluwaahmed: 9:37pm On May 06, 2021
Makemefit12op:
A lot is going on in orlu,amakoha,okigwe and owerri north in which the media has failed to carry it on, maybe the FG has suppressed them from carrying such events.

A LOT IS HAPPENING

Guy supply gust from the motherland wetin dey xup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Elliotwaveforec: 9:46pm On May 06, 2021
I beg give us latest

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:52pm On May 06, 2021
Abeg I wan hear news from my people
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:59pm On May 06, 2021
Keep Dreaming. Remember na your APC Supreme Court Governor. It wil be a low for APC in NIGERIA.

Meanwhile Katsina, Buharis state, farmers can no longer farm. In Niger over 1000 have been killed, in Borno over 100000 have been either killed or displaced. Why don't your Mannequin in Aso Rock, declare state of Emergency in all those places?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Asgard73: 10:08pm On May 06, 2021
Way to go if Apc get mind grin

Hope go just change am for them... crazy Hope. After taking his billions una wan come declare state of emergency

Apc never know market wey dem buy..

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by ablejesus26(m): 10:11pm On May 06, 2021
Fake news.

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by ygowon: 10:13pm On May 06, 2021
Makemefit12op:

A LOT IS HAPPENING
Have they declared state of emergency in the north?

4 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Kandeed: 10:17pm On May 06, 2021
Armaggedon:
Since afternoon I heard it

Mr Armageddon sir, The Book said alot bout you. pls when are you coming vehemently on this Country??

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by owobokiri(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2021
Buhari is sponsoring mayhem in Imo state so they can declare a state of emergency and remove Tinubu and oshiomohles recruit at Douglas road..

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Waterysperm: 11:41pm On May 06, 2021
The Soldiers all ran away today. Two of them ran to the back of my house to take cover. Fear no gree me video them. Those boys are mean oo. They have dismantled all Army checkpoints even the one at Imo river (a whole Imo river oo) near Navy school Owerrinta, has been dismantled.

6 Likes

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Shuzzi(m): 12:06am On May 07, 2021
Makemefit12op:

A LOT IS HAPPENING
Which kind Owerri North op?
Respect Yourself angry
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by chakula: 1:04am On May 07, 2021
Good for them if it turns to be workable.
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by ScamHunter: 2:21am On May 07, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Guy supply gust from the motherland wetin dey xup
Go to Twitter. Some crazy guys videoed the actions. Crazy how someone would be videoing while live bullets are flying around. Those ESN boys ehhh...Are you sure they were trained in this country?

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:54am On May 07, 2021
ScamHunter:

Go to Twitter. Some crazy guys videoed the actions. Crazy how someone would be videoing while live bullets are flying around. Those ESN boys ehhh...Are you sure they were trained in this country?
he who laughs last laughs best.
keep supporting evil while it lasts
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Makemefit12op(m): 6:12am On May 07, 2021
Shuzzi:
Which kind Owerri North op?
Respect Yourself angry

sorry I meant owerri west
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Valkrie: 6:15am On May 07, 2021
AntiAPC2023:

Which evil madam, where you not in this country when the military is declaring operation crocodile smile, operation crocodile tail, operation cow horn and tail and all those nonsense.. dehumanizing the youth and making them sleep inside the gutter and mud and even going as far as extra judicially killing them in their numbers, in obigbo the fulani elements in the army even went as far as supply military uniforms and guns to some the shoe menders, road side tea sellers to be going house to house killing igbo people and perpetuating many other atrocities including rape, all these committed over the years.. were where when all these were going on...?

I guessed you are then shouting that the army should ride on and kill them all..!! Now the men whose wives and mothers have been continually raped over the years have find a way to get a gun and you are here saying rubbish and calling it evil...!!

This is simply a case of Karma and nothing more...!!!

1 Like

Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by Mysticwebb: 6:25am On May 07, 2021
I saw this Twitter, it is no longer funny. Those boys even seized a police Hilux van. They were all on black and then long white head cover.
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by remigiusizunna(m): 6:26am On May 07, 2021
How is that my concern.
Desmond, e no go better for you sha
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by HitRun(m): 6:35am On May 07, 2021
Lol
Re: State Of Emergency Will Be Declared In Imo State Any Moment From Now!!!!! by BigBrother54321: 7:35am On May 07, 2021
They’ll soon come back here and cry. Give it time.

AntiAPC2023:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Hid Ownership Of Alpha Beta To Collect 10% Tax Forever-Apara / Origin Of Okirika And Opobo According To Leonard, Arthur Glyn - 1906 / Cameroonian Military Kills Biafra Nations League Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.