Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Video Of ESN In Orlu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of ESN In Orlu (6774 Views)

Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 12:00am On May 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
Many Soldiers and Policemen were killed by these boys today. I don't know why no media want to carry the news. The Soldiers all ran away. Two of them ran to the back of my house to take cover.

Please offer them food and water and keep them safe. While you are at it, remind them of the victims of Endsars protest in Lekki toll gate
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by esnbrutality: 12:04am On May 07, 2021
That line will be the greatest undoing for you and your kin.

The day ..you have balls to initiate the so called mayhem....please bring it...we need to test the microphone.

As for the fragility of the Military.....so BOKO HARAM HAS OVERWHELMED THE "GALLANT" SOLDIERS WHO KILL ARM LESS FLAG BEARING CIVILIANS?

I NO BE IGBO...BUT THE DAY UNA GO TRY ACTIVATE AS AFONJA ...WILL BE UNA LAST

SERIOUS PROMISE BRO...ACTIVATE ABEG...

BigBrother54321:

I don’t have anything against him but I’m glad he was taken out as he masterminded the death of others as well.

ESN is taking advantage of the fragility of the country in terms of security at this point. On a good day, this ESN/UGM nonsense would have ended the week it started. Keep burning and destroying your region. Use big bombs please.

However the day you step out of your region to cause mayhem, I pity the innocent ones amongst you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Waterysperm: 12:05am On May 07, 2021
BigBrother54321:

I don’t have anything against him but I’m glad he was taken out as he masterminded the death of others as well.

ESN is taking advantage of the fragility of the country in terms of security at this point. On a good day, this ESN/UGM nonsense would have ended the week it started. Keep burning and destroying your region. Use big bombs please.

However the day you step out of your region to cause mayhem, I pity the innocent ones amongst you.

I know you are heavily pained but take it easy. You should be concerned about your Northern region that will soon become desolate due to the activities of terrorists.

8 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by afube: 12:11am On May 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Can you guys please explain to us how is turning the once peaceful south east into a war zone beneficial to the Igbos ?

ehmmm black man, king David turned Israel into a war zone and turned it into the kingdom of Israel........JJ Rawlings turned ghana into a killing field in order to make it the classy ghana that Yorubas shine with today, nelson Mandela turned south Africa into hell for the white man today ANC rules Azania. now do you get it, you bloody unthinking Blackman.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Emotionss: 12:56am On May 07, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
afube:

ehmmm black man, king David turned Israel into a war zone and turned it into the kingdom of Israel........JJ Rawlings turned ghana into a killing field in order to make it the classy ghana that Yorubas shine with today, nelson Mandela turned south Africa into hell for the white man today ANC rules Azania. now do you get it, you bloody unthinking Blackman.

Again how does it benefits the igbos when you guys turn south east into a war zone, kidnapping zone, unknown gun men zone ?
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by afube: 1:26am On May 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Again how does it benefits the igbos when you guys turn south east into a war zone, kidnapping zone, unknown gun men zone ?

i cannot help you as you have proven beyond any doubt your mental retardation !

7 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Rodwave: 3:26am On May 07, 2021
Waterysperm:

So you want me to fight and kill those armed with AK 47 rifles with bare hands Or I should Stone them and then lose my life to make you happy abi? Mind your stupid self oo.

Lol.. He think say u be one the UGM with ak47 naa grin
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:28am On May 07, 2021
Waterysperm:
Many Soldiers and Policemen were killed by these boys today. I don't know why no media want to carry the news. The Soldiers all ran away. Two of them ran to the back of my house to take cover.
someone that just created an account today
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:30am On May 07, 2021
ygowon:
strong message
why not state your points and leave Yoruba out of it?
Bigoted Igbo fools
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by AntiAPC2023(f): 3:31am On May 07, 2021
okeyglm:
u people are mumu for spearing their life
you're a very big fool
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Nobody: 3:33am On May 07, 2021
They outnumber Fulani security agents who aid and abate the gradual decimation of indigenous people of Nigeria . Stand firm and strong brothers, as long as you don’t kill innocent people including Innocent Fulanis, we are behind you.

God bless people fighting to protect our lands from the impending invasion.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by ruggedtimi(m): 4:46am On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:
Wahala dey oooo

https://twitter.com/Adaeze_uc/status/1390415081511526400
and people for background dey shout "carry on nothing dey happen"...okay!
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by ygowon: 5:41am On May 07, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
why not state your points and leave Yoruba out of it?
Bigoted Igbo fools
All these Fulani always leaking ass, your house is on fire

1 Like

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by musa234(m): 5:41am On May 07, 2021
A soldier friend told me so today, they were ambushed my iPod militia at orlu yesterday... The insecurity in this country will keep getting worst,however,these iPod guys even though I do not support them, have been pushed to the wall.. Please if you are in IMO state especially owerri and orlu mind how you move around because of stray bullets and the rest.. No hope for this country walahi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by LoudLord(m): 5:43am On May 07, 2021
Asgard73:

Greetings to your parents.

If you know who my parents be,maybe na for inside guard_room you go chill...Omo'ale jati jati

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by SmartPolician: 6:18am On May 07, 2021
Waterysperm:

These things were avoidable if only Buhari did the right thing on time! The herders cannot run down the east with his Fulani herders. Nobody has the monopoly of violence.

As for Hope Uzodinma, that one never know wetin dey wait for am.

My biggest fear is that a reasonable number of people subscribe to this ideology in the east, so it will be extremely easy to recruit new members.

It's easy to start a fight, but nobody knows how or when it will end.
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by ariesbull: 6:21am On May 07, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Even If they come to SW you xsnt do anything .....

They have demonstrated in Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers with Benue

So what else are u talking.....

The government must start negotiating with these guys
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by SmartPolician: 6:29am On May 07, 2021
esnbrutality:
As You can see his death is Causing Problems....

but Afonja your ancestor died and you are now a tenant in your ancestral land of ilorin.

does it mean that you guys have a generational DNA Of COWARDS

These Nairaland boys no go kill person grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Nobody: 6:33am On May 07, 2021
The new BAKASSI IN TOWN
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Valkrie: 6:35am On May 07, 2021
esnbrutality:

but Afonja your ancestor died and you are now a tenant in your ancestral land of ilorin.

Just leave the mumu, for that stupidity alone the Nigerian army committed. Hope the idiotic guy know how many military heads have rolled since then and still rolling and continue to roll....a common pick pocket can never command that kind of pay back...!!

1 Like

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by immortal2: 6:38am On May 07, 2021
The Lord keep bless and keep ESN. Th Lord make the house of the blood shedders desolate. The Lord strike the shedders of the blood of innocent with incurable sicknesses.

The Lord preserve our enemies in SW who cannot kill us but wished that the Fulanis wipe us out. May they live long to witness our freedom and prosperity. The Lord reward them for all their evils against the children of Gad.

If it pleases the Lord, let the land of our neighbours remain desolate for they hated us without a justifiable reason.

1 Like

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by BigBrother54321: 6:48am On May 07, 2021
Rivers they’ve been dealt with & its still ongoing. Delta, Akwa Ibom, Benue? They haven’t done anything of note over there.

I see the bulk of you are excited about these atrocities by ESN/UGM. When the chicken comes to roost na all of una e go touch, 1967 will be like child’s play.

ariesbull:

Even If they come to SW you xsnt do anything .....

They have demonstrated in Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers with Benue

So what else are tiu talking.....
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by ariesbull: 6:53am On May 07, 2021
esnbrutality:

OMG .....these boys here ..una get bad mouth shaaaaa

Una no dey forgive ?

1 Like

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by ariesbull: 6:55am On May 07, 2021
BigBrother54321:

Rivers they’ve been dealt with & its still ongoing. Delta, Akwa Ibom, Benue? They haven’t done anything of note over there.

I see the bulk of you are excited about these atrocities by ESN/UGM. When the chicken comes to roost na all of una e go touch, 1967 will be like child’s play.

Who dealt with them, you don't know Igbo...Igbo are not cowards !

Do you know that the half of Abia State land was taken by Igbo with fight historically speaking...from Aro to Aba ....

Do you realise that these are minorities and they fear Igbo like hell...the way Nigeria fear Igbo becoming president

The Igbo man isn't no pushover...be it in North ! They dominate and control.... Trust me the minorities no get mouth, they are Igbo cousins ans they have lived In peace but they shiuod behave

Every Igbo man is excited about the Biafra thing and wants to leave this shit hole...why is it paining you this Yoruba man...

So you want them to visit you...the igbi have been pushed...as of 1967, that is a chikd play, the igbi today are in global high places , they are scattered around the world and they can fund any uprising, which you know ...so 1967 is a child play...they have learnt and one thing about Igbo is the they are historically stubborn you can't control them ans force them unlike Yoruba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by BigBrother54321: 7:12am On May 07, 2021
Greatest fallacy in the world >>> Igbos are feared. Why should they be feared? By who? They are not trusted, because they proved to be untrustworthy at a time. Fear wetin? Wake up my friend.

Are they great fighters than the Edos, the Ibadans or the Fulani. Give us records na.

There are cowards and brave men everywhere, on all sides, don’t be ridiculous, this is 2021.

Its not a matter of Igbos this, Igbos that chest beating. Talking about minorities, even your father Ojukwu who orchestrated Biafra when he got to Benin he declared Republic of Benin there. Then no born am well to mention Biafra on their land. Yet they did not accept it because they knew it was gimmicks. The stu.pid declaration lasted just a day before they were cleared off.

It was in Asaba the biafran soldiers found love, due to a large number of igbo residents at the time and the Asaba people paid dearly for it.

Go and read your history properly.

ariesbull:

Do you know that the half of Abia State land was taken by Igbo with fight historically speaking...from Aro to Aba ....

Do you realise that these are minorities and they fear Igbo like hell...the way Nigeria fear Igbo becoming president

The Igbo man isn't no pushover...be it in North ! They dominate and control.... Trust me the minorities no get mouth, they are Igbo cousins ans they have lived In peace but they shiuod behave

1 Like

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Nobody: 7:15am On May 07, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

What is your concern, you be Igbo?
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Jaaqbruce: 7:19am On May 07, 2021
Continue to delude yourself while your youths dies shameful deaths..show me pictures of one miltary ESN killed and I will post graphic images of ESN wastes by bullets...this is no propaganda...the military are killing these youths mercilessly!

Asgard73:
I love ESN.

Doing the job of protecting their fatherland while Yoruba people keep being married to Fulani as wives... and most times as slaves according to Fulani

Tinubu have to concur that Yoruba and Fulani are one

Wen you see them and anti igbo thread and post.. this days yoruba have even turn to Fulani spokesmen ..

The defend Fulani even while Fulani is kidnapping and killing them

Tinubu asked ... where are the herdsmen?
Remi Tinubu asked ... are you a wolf in sheep clothing

That is how typical Yoruba reason and why they’re everywhere representing killers bandits herdsmen
And praying that east burns.. particularly their wish for east to be destroy is understandable

When all Yoruba town is ghosted .. ordinaryly Na to wish their neighbors cities are Destroyed and ghosted like theirs.

Evil reside in Nigeria among those people that worship the fallen.

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by BigBrother54321: 7:29am On May 07, 2021
Tompolo has been wanted for how many years now? The govt. havent got him yet. Thats a true commander.

Your general commander was killed like a chicken. Now you want to go about attacking security forces, catching them unawares. Where were all of you when he was shot dead and paraded like a common thief in just his underwear.

How do you undo that? By killing innocent people? You’re sick!

Even Sunday Igboho the government has not been able to arrest yet. All you lot know is to make noise and constitute nuisance everywhere. Lazy & clueless asses.

Valkrie:

Just leave the mumu, for that stupidity alone the Nigerian army committed. Hope the idiotic guy know how many military heads have rolled since then and still rolling and continue to roll....a common pick pocket can never command that kind of pay back...!!
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Fooolishbuharri: 7:37am On May 07, 2021
BigBrother54321:

You all repeat this stupid line. You'd be a fool not to know the tides have since changed. The Nigerian army and state are getting decimated by Boko haram up north. They have made incursions into NW and are now making serious inroads into the North central, using Niger state as a launching pad.

They have began attacks at the border towns surrounding the FCT and strong intelligence indicates they're making heavy moves to attack Abuja. On how many fronts can the Nigerian army fight? Who are those who'd support them? You yorubas? Your people are already screaming Oduduwa republic because they see the sham Nigeria is.l currently.

The middle belters though naive, have seen the decimation of their kin. Their native lands have been killed off inhabitants and names changed to fulani names. So who would fight your war?!

Fairness could have stopped all this in its wake. Fulanis began incursions into igbo land, the army gave them safe passage, the police arrested voices of resistance. The government refused to act against the invading terrorists. The people mobilized to safe guard their land, then the govt was so swift to hound and kill their commander and burn down his father's house. Then you think there won't be retribution?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by CelebCircle: 7:41am On May 07, 2021
Davido Reacts To Father Mbaka Issue, Calls Present Gov Evil

Watch gist:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czM2ekAVXSY
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by Fooolishbuharri: 7:47am On May 07, 2021
ariesbull:

Do you realise that these are minorities and they fear Igbo like hell.. .the way Nigeria fear Igbo becoming president

Every Igbo man is excited about the Biafra thing and wants to leave this shit hole...why is it paining you this Yoruba man...

So you want them to visit you...the igbi have been pushed...as of 1967, that is a chikd play, the igbi today are in global high places , they are scattered around the world and they can fund any uprising, which you know ...so 1967 is a child play...they have learnt and one thing about Igbo is the they are historically stubborn you can't control them ans force them unlike Yoruba

Bia better shut up your stupid silly mouth there! Na who be minority when dey fear una? You dey craze? See make una face una enemies and una war with fulanis. We dey deal with them for our side too.

But if una carry that una useless brawny chest beating bite pass wetin una fit chew, you'd begin to fight from all sides like Nigeria is doing currently. So better behave and watch your mouth or lose the little sympathy we have for you guys!

Una commander MNK for no fit comot Nigeria if no be men for ND help am, move am through water. We are trying to forget the atrocities your fathers committed against native Niger delta folks back then as we have a common enemy in Nigeria. Better Watch your mouth and don't create enemies out of us because e no go good!
Re: Video Of ESN In Orlu by BigBrother54321: 7:47am On May 07, 2021
I like how you have been following me bumper to bumper. Is it only in your region that herdsmen are committing atrocities? SS & SW have succeeded in chasing alot of these fulani out of their land and/or forced them to some type of agreement to forestall any untoward occurrence.

You lots are going about attacking security personnels and causing chaos in the country. That the UK has rescinded its amnesty offer to you lot should tell you you’re doing something wrong, but I now realize that while the igbos have great and solid intellectuals, the bulk of igbos like you are not smart people.

A murderer who led and supervised the destruction of public and private property was killed and you’re talking about reprisals because he didn’t kill your father?

You think you will kill security personnels and go scot free? Na here we dey. Your eye go clear.

Fooolishbuharri:

You all repeat this stupid line. You'd be a fool not to know the tides have since changed. The Nigerian army and state are getting decimated by Boko haram up north. They have made incursions into NW and are now making serious inroads into the North central, using Niger state as a launching pad.

They have began attacks at the border towns surrounding the FCT and strong intelligence indicates they're making heavy moves to attack Abuja. On how many fronts can the Nigerian army fight? Who are those who'd support them? You yorubas? Your people are already screaming Oduduwa republic because they see the sham Nigeria is.l currently.

The middle belters though naive, have seen the decimation of their kin. Their native lands have been killed off inhabitants and names changed to fulani names. So who would fight your war?!

Fairness could have stopped all this in its wake. Fulanis began incursions into igbo land, the army gave them safe passage, the police arrested voices of resistance. The government refused to act against the invading terrorists. The people mobilized to safe guard their land, then the govt was so swift to hound and kill their commander and burn down his father's house. Then you think there won't be retribution?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oil Marketers Lament As Inflation, Forex Shoot Up Operating Costs / Would Chris Ngige Be A Masterstroke??? / Ibb Part One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.