Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This (18456 Views)

I Want To Confirm Whether This Interview Is Real / Plz Who Has Idea On Interview And Salary Structure Of Primera Africa / Please Who Has Idea Of How Much Ekedc Pays EFR? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 07, 2021
U wan go work for sokoloan wey dey defame names
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Goldiness: 2:09pm On May 07, 2021
Run oooh, fake invites, don't allow any one tell you otherwise. Narialand has helped me escape fake recruitment agencies in the past. So if they say, it's fake then it's fake. Nigeria is just something else, may God deliver us all.

1 Like

Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by easzypeaszy(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2021
Christophorus:
Be vigilant. Nairaland can help you, but be ahead in the game, you can confirm that location ahead of the due date to vouch for your safety.
Lagos is not like other places u just tk okada or drop to any place �� if not fr d interview ppl no dey lik go anywer wey pass 3kms
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Demzyl(m): 3:16pm On May 07, 2021
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT!
[FREE SERVICE]

If you are called for any job interview or for a business meeting by a company or an individual you are not familiar with, kindly send a request for a free BACKGROUND CHECK: info@chivegps.com.

Kindly share for others to know.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 07, 2021
alizma:
When you get address and company name, first step is to confirm the two against each other on Google. But is that doesn't not established relationship between the two, you can visit the area and find out but never ever agree with any employer who reschedule venue of an interview on the day of the interview or an employer who says call me when you get to a particular place/location

Don't even try it. Internet already told you it's a scam, fake etc why put yourself in harm's way again?
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by alizma: 3:41pm On May 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Don't even try it. Internet already told you it's a scam, fake etc why put yourself in harm's way again?
Is not every organization that has its address on internet. However absence of an organization online gives one a clue that the organization is likely of small size but that that doesn't mean that any organization outside online is non existing.

3 Likes

Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by PAWG(m): 3:53pm On May 07, 2021
Algold:
When did Nairaland becomes FBI? grin grin grin

Is that the job of the FBI?
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Ade4dayo70(m): 4:30pm On May 07, 2021
I got scammed this morning by a supposed legit government grant which I intended to use for a startup I recently innovated...an organic powder that's beneficial to everyone.

I've had premonition and always vigilant about cybercrime like this but it came at the moment I was eager to take a shot at entrepreneurship, and seemed too real that I couldn't see the flaws.

The link was sent to me by one unfortunate supposed helper via Twitter few weeks ago.

Yesterday, when I got set to proceed the production of the product after enough research and documentation... I remembered the grant platform decided to apply this morning.

I was charged N750 through my account details I filled for the payment....for allocation of a profile manager that would help me follow the process successfully with regular update.

Then I received a call from the unfortunate supposed manager for verification purpose.

After few discussions, I suddenly received a debit alert of N25,000 without any prior payment agreement.

Then it got dawned on me that I've been scammed. I've gone to the bank to block my card and was assured of possible reversal(which I doubt).

Stay vigilant please.

2 Likes

Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Danhumprey: 5:11pm On May 07, 2021
Algold:
When did Nairaland becomes FBI? grin grin grin
Since after that graduate that was raped and murdered.
Everyone has to be safety conscious now. grin
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2021
alizma:

Is not every organization that has its address on internet. However absence of an organization online gives one a clue that the organization is likely of small size but that that doesn't mean that any organization outside online is non existing.

Guy I'm talking about this particular address and topic.
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by alizma: 5:40pm On May 07, 2021
BetBuilder365:

Guy I'm talking about this particular address and topic.
Ok
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Richthekid: 7:29pm On May 07, 2021
No
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by chapwiz(m): 10:18pm On May 07, 2021
XGO Finance are genuine financial institution. I know some 1 that works there.
But if you actually applied you can as well attend the interview.

1 Like

Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Lewisdinho(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2021
It's SCAM
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by FascinatorCraft(f): 12:20am On May 08, 2021
It's a scam, I live in Luke Emmanuel behind mobil estate and there is nothing of such there. In fact, Luke Emmanuel's Crescent is 100 percent residential area so the invite is purely scam
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by biggail(f): 7:02am On May 08, 2021
I don't know about this Loan company,but I've written aptitude test at that venue with a recruitment agency.
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by ayjola(f): 11:36pm On May 09, 2021
Dear All,

Sequel to the job you applied for through Isurf Consulting email/ link as
a Card Issuance Assistance

You have been selected for the interview you applied for as a Card Issuance Assistance Pay Is 40,000naira with performance bonus based on Kpi

Venue - Alexander House, Ikeja (2nd floor)

Date - Monday 10/May/2021

Time - 12midday (No african time)

Role Requirement:
- Applicant must have at least 2years experience in Customer Service or Stock management
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft office
- Must have at least an HND degree
- Must be able to multitask

N:B - Do ensure to come with your updated Credentials and CVs and wear a facemask.

Kindly confirm availability.

Warm Regards,

I got this today but why do we have different address??
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by TheStakeHolder(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2021
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by millennialaku2: 6:28pm On May 18, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

Hi bro

Thanks a lot bro.
edit bro
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:34pm On May 18, 2021
millennialaku2:
edit bro
okay chief
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by preciousda(f): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2021
FascinatorCraft:
It's a scam, I live in Luke Emmanuel behind mobil estate and there is nothing of such there. In fact, Luke Emmanuel's Crescent is 100 percent residential area so the invite is purely scam

It is not scam. Isurf is a recruiting firm and has different partners they recruit for. In relation to XGO, it is real. Company address can change from time of registration to later time

1 Like

Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Oyindaberry(f): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2021
emapraiz:
Its definatey Fraud
3 lf my friends had an encounter with that same location
They ended up paying money without results
This right here is wrong, pls get your facts right because these comments misleads the public.
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Adeyinkaadenike: 10:13am On Aug 02, 2021
is xgo finance limited real
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by heYwhire(m): 9:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
Adeyinkaadenike:
is xgo finance limited real
Yeah
Re: Just Wanna Confirm Whether This Is Real Or Not. Anybody That Has Idea On This by Andybase: 7:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
cyndylove64:
xgo finance has a loan app called X credit , contact their support through the app

Sorry I have an interview with the company tomorrow, can anybody tell me about their work days?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply For Ongoing Irokotv Recruitment 2017 / MTN Replaces 285 Expatriates With Nigerian Workers. / BAT Graduate Trade Marketing Representative job.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.