Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,374 members, 7,954,516 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

I Can Build House Faster With My Bricklayers Team - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Can Build House Faster With My Bricklayers Team (161 Views)

Lady Cries Because His Brother Did Not Build House She Sent Money For 15 Year / A Nairalander Build House For Himself / Payment Method For Bricklayers And Their Labourers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Build House Faster With My Bricklayers Team by micariice(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2021
I am a bricklayer that has civil engineering with architect experience that can make me shape and structure with design of house you want to build on any land in Lagos either room and parlour,mini flat,2 bedroom flat and 3 bedroom flat and I can also assist bricklayers and work with them as a cement mixer and block Carrier and here is the number that you need to call 09068426032 and I will be on the land site working when you give me the address where you want the house built

(1) (Reply)

LAND FOR SALE: 150 X 100. Price: 11M / TO LET:- Room Self Contain (s) *@ Palmgrove, Onipanu & Mushin, Lagos. / Land For Sales At Songo Ota Facing Express Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.