Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,329 members, 7,811,967 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) (70109 Views)

Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / BREAKING NEWS: No Fewer Than 8 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Orlu Last Night. Picture / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:24pm On May 09, 2021
PRAY FOR IGBO YOUTHS IN IGBOLAND.
igbo youths are worshipIN idols for blood money and evil spirits are driving them to savagery destruction and eating themselves this way under guise of a struggle angry

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 12:44pm On May 09, 2021
They wasted their lives.

The madness by these guys must stop.
They should not turn their region to core north standard.

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 12:58pm On May 09, 2021
Buhari is the worst president ever in nigeria.
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by abeggnow: 2:46pm On May 09, 2021
IGBOSON1:

What do you mean by, 'they never see anything yet'? Not surprised you bigoted lot are feeling funky and posting shiit on this thread! I dare you to tell me your ethnicity.....you are either a core north muslim or Yoruba aren't you!

You don't know Igbos if you think murdering innocent Igbo youths in cold blood will be the end of the issue, and you can then continue living your 'one Nigeria' in peace....a country where the likes of you and Buhari see Igbos beneath you and 'slaves'!
lol i am half igbo. my mum is from nsuka. my dad is from the midle belt. and there goes ur problem, you had to know my tribe to make your point. and also i know all about wars cos i was an officer in the NA.

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by dragunov: 5:24am On May 10, 2021
seunmsg:

Those who think they can use some ragtag “unknown” gunmen to breakup a big country like Nigeria are the real deluded ones.

Ah! Nigeria is soooo big that it is unbreakable. angry grin grin Dunderheads everywhere
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by dragunov: 5:34am On May 10, 2021
seunmsg:
Excellent. They need to do more. We won’t surrender our country to bandits, terrorists, and criminal secessionists.

We! We? Who? You? Seun Moronwi Sunday G........ .?
First off, your darling corn-tree is already in captivity, firmly in the hands if bandits and terrorists. Believe me, they are in charge but you just don't know it yet. Secondly, every nation or people have the right to self determination. Call them any name you want, but they are clamoring for a just cause. And they will have their independence. Its just that you are not aware of that yet. grin grin grin
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by UNKNOWNGUNMEN: 7:18am On May 12, 2021
HRMK:
for how long wuld some criminals in the southeast be called #unknowngunmen?they are either ipob/esn or fulani herdsmen.simple!
what
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by silvoclaira: 9:00am On May 12, 2021
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by silvoclaira: 9:06am On May 12, 2021
sad
dragunov:

We! We? Who? You? Seun Moronwi Sunday G........ .?
First off, your darling corn-tree is already in captivity, firmly in the hands if bandits and terrorists. Believe me, they are in charge but you just don't know it yet. Secondly, every nation or people have the right to self determination. Call them any name you want, but they are clamoring for a just cause. And they will have their independence. Its just that you are not aware of that yet. grin grin grin
But they dont have to be wasted this way to get their independence...sad
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by HRMK: 12:20pm On May 12, 2021
UNKNOWNGUNMEN:
what
WATER!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

El-Rufai Absent At His Son, Bello’s Wedding (Photos) / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” / EndSARS: Protesters Force Odumosu, Lagos Police Commissioner To Trek 10km

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.