Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) (70148 Views)

Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / BREAKING NEWS: No Fewer Than 8 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Orlu Last Night. Picture / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by BlackFlamefromP: 12:09pm On May 07, 2021
That's the spirit.

Imo State will be great but first we must eliminate all terrorists, known or unknown gunmen and all criminals from the state.

God bless Governor Hope

God Bless Imo State

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless our gallant patriotic security forces

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Tolexandre: 12:11pm On May 07, 2021
adadike:
I saw the pictures this morning and I couldn't hold back the tears. Fine fine young men gone just like that. the earlier the unknown gunmen stop this nonsense , the better for us all
For those that will quote me negatively, you will be well ignored. These days, I hardly read my mentions sef
tell them to use the same energy for bandits and bokoharam
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Gireiboy(m): 12:12pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Innocent Armed men. How can you be armed and innocent? Is madness your only talent?
Hahahahaha; innocent armed men indeed! chai! i nearly broke my rips laughing at these statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Gireiboy(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2021
Golan007:

And putting desert boots that size them to make it look real.
Hahahahaha!!! Sarcasm;I love it!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by grandlexuz(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2021
adedehinbo:
you think so? So many police officers are not alive to tell the tales

So many UGM including Major General Ikonso aint alive to tell the tale.

7 Likes

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by hansomb: 12:18pm On May 07, 2021
The chicken have started to come home to roast. Ipob cup don full.

2 Likes

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Abagworo(m): 12:21pm On May 07, 2021
JackBaueress1:
Abagworo, you dunno what you saw. Biko keep quiet!!

Compare the video with the images moreover there are videos of when they were ambushed by Army inside Orlu town like this one and others

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnIJ5qYyxyA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by thinksense: 12:29pm On May 07, 2021
Im an igbo man from abia, what mazi is doing is not good. I dont want our innocent youth to die in vain nna. Ndi yoruba and ndi hausa go d happy now

7 Likes

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Indispensable85(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2021
Nnamdi kanu don deceive these ones to their untimely death. Ignorance is a disease.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Chickennuggets: 12:43pm On May 07, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
These are my boys...They are not unknown....

May Our Chukwu Okuko Akpamu, Accept Their Souls In Israel ....Zoo must fall in South East first..

Umu Chineke....grin
Why are you always against the south east?
Is that necessary?. Same thing the foolish leaders are doing up there. Blaming parties instead of working
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by mu2sa2: 12:43pm On May 07, 2021
Timon4real:
You just keep doing copy and paste in every thread…seems someone wrote these lines for you...you people can't just comment without saying trash...go cure yourself from your mouth odour, it's actually affecting your typing...
And you are following me from thread to thread - only God can save you from your situation.
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

That was before they started killing Policemen and soldiers. Since they started killing security agents, UK has not finished rewriting the amendment.

They had been killing security agents before they put it up, may be UK authority didn't believe it. But the attacks and killings were pronounced around the time they uploaded it.
I'm sure that shiit is not coming up again, not with IPOB/ESN in it anymore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Truflexunits(m): 12:45pm On May 07, 2021
Government should re introduce sars to deal with the criminals
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Wickedfacts: 12:47pm On May 07, 2021
maasoap:

They had been killing security agents before they put it up, may be UK authority didn't believe it. But the attacks and killings were pronounced around the time they uploaded it.
I'm sure that shiit is not coming up again, not with IPOB/ESN in it anymore

There is currently a travel advisory warning foreign nationals from getting close to the SE.

Any Ipob member who applies for asylum will be caught like a rat and made to join Ikonso's WhatsApp group.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Lekan239(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2021
JackBaueress1:
Pictures of the dead UGM or it’s all lies.

Nigeria Police and lies be like Tom and Jerry

Modified

There’s still no proof they are UGM after seeing the pictures.

Shameless police
lol. Wailers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Rickbronz(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2021
hmmm

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
Racoon:
So madam NgeneUkwenu, you are highly elated with this development? What if these are innocent souls the police are killing in vendetta? What about the ones BH terrorists have been killing that your sai baba said "they are just scavengers looking for what to eat and killing innocent people in the process."?
WHAT ARE THEY SCANVAGING FOR IN THE DEAD OF THE NIGHT?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Lekan239(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2021
Racoon:
So madam NgeneUkwenu, you are highly elated with this development? What if these are innocent souls the police are killing in vendetta? What about the ones BH terrorists have been killing that your sai baba said "they are just scavengers looking for what to eat and killing innocent people in the process."?
check for the evidence urself.

Firstly they all put on boot
Secondly they tied various charms to their body
Thirdly the bullent holes in their cars means they exchange gun fire with the security personnel
Etc

Are you just so daft, because a clear thinking human with an average IQ won't utter this statement you just made

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Omololupromise: 12:59pm On May 07, 2021
Technology of now days is beyond all this charm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by VirginSearcher(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2021
Extra judicial killings.. they only have power in killing Igbo's but can never near Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits, Boko Haram and Kidnappers
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Valhalaog(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2021
Desmond Eliot caused their death and they are Yoruba boys
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by dragunov: 1:15pm On May 07, 2021

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2021
sophxx:
They will still find a way to blame Yoruba here. Just watch.
BENIN REPUBLIC BOY NO ONE IS BLAMING U UNTILL U COME TO UR AFONJA LAND
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by lordmans(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2021
Jesuschristus:
Lazy ESN they can't even withstand terrorism for a month,they should go and learn from shekau .To Hell with all of them

Shekau isn't acting alone, he has the backing of the deadliest terror group in the world, that can only be equalled in intelligence and strategy by the likes of cia, mossad and british counter terror units. The situation isn't helped either by the lopsided appointments of the president resulting in over concentration of the powers that control the security architecture of the country in one section who maybe complicity in the misadventures of the group. But ipob operated in the blind compared to BH who have large resources within the polity's security interface.

It's a matter of time before they crush ipob since they made security operatives their target. They could have focused on just hitting the herdsmen but something went wrong in their tactics. Caution is seriously needed.

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by uvie66: 1:27pm On May 07, 2021
adadike:
I saw the pictures this morning and I couldn't hold back the tears. Fine fine young men gone just like that. the earlier the unknown gunmen stop this nonsense , the better for us all
For those that will quote me negatively, you will be well ignored. These days, I hardly read my mentions sef
Nonsense talk...they knew what they were getting into, they never thought of anything better to do with their lives than join Nnamdi Kanu hopeless self actualization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by uvie66: 1:29pm On May 07, 2021
pineed:

So unfortunate!
So fortunate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by uvie66: 1:32pm On May 07, 2021
doublecross:
We don't need these useless police people in Imo state oooo.... How are we sure these are not innocent souls... These boys don't look like criminals! Go to the north and save them from boko haram!
From what I see they look like hardened criminals

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by uvie66: 1:37pm On May 07, 2021
ViolentMooslim:

Lolzzz

No mind them.

But really, I don't know when Igbo boys became this foolish as to go and waste their lives over the rantings of a depraved man abroad.

It baffles me.
Somebody will be chilling in London and ask you to arm yourself to fight a fruitless battle... how stupid can one be. Why is he not leading from the front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by uvie66: 1:39pm On May 07, 2021
Tetehjewels:

Since they don't want to have sense they should all die.

Ojukwu tried to gain Biafra through war and failed. This hunchback coward still wants to tow the same path as if he would get a different result while wasting innocent lives of fellow Igbos.

More of them should be eliminated by the JTF
I concur how they will get a different result with the same method baffles me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by lordmans(m): 1:42pm On May 07, 2021
ivolt:

Ask your fellow ESN members with fake jazz.

That's one thing with reliance on jazz, you lack tact and strategy. Those men walk into their deaths on assumptions of invincibility, forgetting that when you're on a level play with trained soldiers the latter will prevail, once the elements of surprise as in a case of ambush.

BH carried out most of their attacks with a large number of foreign religious fighters who care less about their lives either under the influence of religious bigotry or substance effect, and some of them are trained soldiers coupled with fifth columnists within the national troops.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by IvarDboneless: 1:48pm On May 07, 2021
Heavensent01:

so because we are not enjoying it, we should be killing our kinsmen in the security for that? who we fight for us when war start?

average of you Igbo are naive, when Ojukwu called for secession, most of those Igbo officers in Nigeria military retreat and join Biafra troops

who will help you people with experience of war if you've killed all your kinsmen in the military and police finished?

you Igbo are disgrace to the entire southerners, now aboki will see you people as unintelligent specimen

you think war is about open minded as you people are doing? winning war is keeping things to yourself most time, discreet, silent and pretence best win war than emotions that you people are adopting
And who told you we must fight a war before succession is achieved... guerilla warfare is the hardest form of war any government in the world can deal with especially a country like Nigeria that it's security heads have looted funds meant for it's armory and intelligence equipments. Bros security architecture in Nigeria is gone every security personnel is on their own weda dead or alive that's how bad it is bro...cheers
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Made1414(m): 2:00pm On May 07, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

https://punchng.com/breaking-cops-repel-attack-on-imo-police-station-kill-eight-hoodlums/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1620365493

Also let them show the dead bodies in this armoured tank... They can't just show these few.. Let them show dead soldiers too...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Work Begins At The Presidential Villa In Abuja After Rats Infestation. Photos / “mysterious” Rain Disrupted Alamieyeseigha’s Burial Yesterday. / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.