Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) (70131 Views)

Police Repel Attacks On Rivers Speaker, Martins Amaewhule; Scores Injured / BREAKING NEWS: No Fewer Than 8 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Orlu Last Night. Picture / Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
lolz. If to say the UGM succeed and killed policemen, u would have believed the news, but since its ur friends that are killed, the news is fake. Ur next excuse pls
yes I would have believed the news because the police have their identity. UGM don’t have identity so you can’t say who they are. You get the drift now?
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Golan007: 9:06am On May 07, 2021
ChiefAfonja:
This could even be innocent boys I don't trust Nigerian Police at all.

You are right.

They were acting drama with tactical gear during a curfew.
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Juicethekid: 9:07am On May 07, 2021
More gunshots right now around my house.... Am afraid
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by richmond500: 9:08am On May 07, 2021
JackBaueress1:
yes I would have believed the news because the police have their identity. UGM don’t have identity so you can’t say who they are. You get the drift now?
did police tell u who they are?
They are unknown, Oga they are unknown gun men, did u miss ylthe word unknown? they don't have a name like Ipob and BH or ESN just unknown gun men, so the police should have framed a name to call them and u start shouting? Ur next excuse pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Golan007: 9:08am On May 07, 2021
Juicethekid:
More gunshots right now around my house.... Am afraid

9 a.m?
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 07, 2021
well let those that'll rejoice over this news have their food......but also have it in there back of mind that this killing is not likely to stop soon i only fear the future of police and army's in the east
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Golan007: 9:09am On May 07, 2021
andycom:

May what befall this guys, befall you too.

It seems they got one of yours.

Good.

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Juicethekid: 9:09am On May 07, 2021
Golan007:

9 a.m?
Yes bro.... I don't really know what's happening as I am hiding inside now... Maybe those gunshots are to scare people away... Please pray for us oo

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Ajah489(m): 9:10am On May 07, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by houseontherock: 9:11am On May 07, 2021
KahlDrogo:
Yemen loading in the land of the rising deaths. God bless lamidi cownu and his dead parents. grin grin grin grin
You remember that man...

"They came for the Jews...but I was not a jew, so I kept quiet,
Then they came for the...
Then they came for me and there was no one left to help"

You should not rejoice over what's going on in the SE, they are coming for all

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Golan007: 9:11am On May 07, 2021
Juicethekid:
Yes bro.... I don't really know what's happening as I am hiding inside now... Maybe those gunshots are to scare people away... Please pray for us oo

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Just prevail on your brothers and sisters to always be on the side of peace.

Wars often have few victors but countless victims.
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Mandela89(f): 9:11am On May 07, 2021
meolaniyi:
And no police man died?
you want them to die for doing their work, when the UGM attack stations and kill police without any of the unknown gunmen dieing you never ask such silly question

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by KahlDrogo(m): 9:11am On May 07, 2021
Face of an Eastern Terrorist. He looks like Shekau.

Long live Lamidi Cownu. cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Golan007: 9:11am On May 07, 2021
houseontherock:

You remember that man...

Shatap.
When they cam for the police did you call them out?

HYPOCRITE.

4 Likes

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by sophxx: 9:12am On May 07, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You are insignificant, no one blames you, go and reclaim Kwara State or even take the presidency that's rightly yours since the leader is well understood to be dead. Cowards
Primitive.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by 9jaRealist: 9:12am On May 07, 2021
orikoku:
Security personnel killing innocent people. Un most see this.
JFiveX:
After gun man attack , Police started killing innocent people tagging them unknown gun men shocked

If that helps you sleep at night, have at it hoss....
I suppose when that dude wore military camouflage, boots and gloves, he was only trying out his Halloween costume.
>

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:12am On May 07, 2021
wht of those one's they've being killing before now?
meolaniyi:
And no police man died?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 07, 2021
JackBaueress1:
you are the one sounding more stupid. You are more confused than the police who kill innocent people and tag them Unknown Gunmen. That ESN and UGM doesn’t give tags to their members makes you and the useless policeman stupid and confused
Guy, they are Fulani herdsmen. The police cannot kill ESN and UGM grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by adedehinbo(m): 9:13am On May 07, 2021
These people are saying they don't want to be part of Nigeria again,why not just agree and let's split peacefully,if you kill them today,it won't still stop their agitation,until international bodies begin to see these boys as tools and Nigeria will learn in the hard way

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Basher8583: 9:13am On May 07, 2021
adadike:
Am not a blind supporter. Some of us have insight. When he said go after killer herdsmen, I agree but going after security men will put everyone in danger and that's very true. Our brothers and sisters were kidnapped yesterday, we still don't know there whereabout. My take is, go after killer herdsmen but let security men be

These are the killers masquerading as herdsmen. How many Fulani do you think will still remain in that hostile SE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by adadike(f): 9:14am On May 07, 2021
9jaRealist:

What’s “fine” about people going to destroy police stagnation’s and kill policemen?
These are the type of “fine” men that won’t think anything of killing and raping police (or other) women.
>
my dear, I just wish they can stop all these killings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:15am On May 07, 2021
Wetin concern me sef...
After all we too get population..
Next news pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by LegalWolf: 9:15am On May 07, 2021
why the pretense. Stop calling these rascals are not unknown but the proscribed terrorist organization called IPOB!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Golan007: 9:16am On May 07, 2021
adedehinbo:
These people are saying they don't want to be part of Nigeria again,why not just agree and let's split peacefully,if you kill them today,it won't still stop their agitation,until international bodies begin to see these boys as tools and Nigeria will learn in the hard way

Well that's a little stale. Not after they've been attacking police posts.

Let's play this game first then we come back to that topic.

Ok?

1 Like

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by PissfulProtester: 9:16am On May 07, 2021
cozy7:
This how pple use their mouth to put themselves in trouble. U hv just affiliated yourself with d hoodlums (in your comment). When arrested now, u begin to cry like a baby
You must be new on this forum or you are not just an active user. She is only being sarcastic..and mocking Nnamdi Kanu and supporters of these gunmen on nairaland
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Wickedfacts: 9:17am On May 07, 2021
JackBaueress1:
And you are jubilating on the death of the unknown? You are really wicked

Unknown that carried gun to attack security agents. If they had succeeded, you would have called our security agents incompetent.
If it pain you too much, go and join UGM.

3 Likes

Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 07, 2021
richmond500:
did police tell u who they are?
They are unknown, Oga they are unknown gun men, did u miss ylthe word unknown? they don't have a name like Ipob and BH or ESN just unknown gun men, so the police should have framed a name to call them and u start shouting? Ur next excuse pls
Don’t worry, I will tag you when the useless police frames the UGM. Shebi na naija we dey? Where were you when the useless former IG tagged UGM to be ESN when Owerri prison was jail broken?
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by 9jaRealist: 9:17am On May 07, 2021
houseontherock:
You remember that man...

They came for custom officers, but you were not one, so you kept mute...
They came for correction officers, you kept mute...
They came for the police, you kept mute (maybe cheered underneath)...
Then they came for civilian “saboteurs”, and there were no uniformed force to protect you!

>
Re: Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) by Juicethekid: 9:17am On May 07, 2021
Golan007:

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Just prevail on your brothers and sisters to always be on the side of peace.

Wars often have few victors but countless victims.
chai if you see the exchange of bullets near our gate yesterday ehh.... It's under the bed I hid...i can't even stand straight now sef to avoid stray bullets... Imo state is finished

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” / Wakili Relaxing At The Police Station (Photo) / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.