Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night (1002 Views)

Tunde Sabiu, The Young Man Giving Bola Ahmed Tinubu, A Sleepless Night(photo) / Isa Pantimi: I Have Sleepless Night Over Nigeria’s Problems / Stop Giving Us 24 Hours Electricity- Maiduguri Residents Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by Resurrection212: 8:16am On May 07, 2021
If you live in orlu you will agree with me that this useless things has been given us sleepless nights over a week Wednesday night to Thursday morning I can't sleep at all.

Idiot Igbos when I reported them yesterday they said it's a lied of course it's a lie God bless Nigeria security forces more of this defeat.

1 Like

Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by DaraDesign: 8:16am On May 07, 2021
Good for them
Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by wwwihy: 8:17am On May 07, 2021
Ipob terrorists

1 Like

Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by Resurrection212: 8:18am On May 07, 2021
Flush them out imo will never be a battleground. God bless Uzodinma.
Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by helinues: 8:21am On May 07, 2021
Let them rot in hell..

The person that sent them is in Obodo Oyinbo enjoying his life with his family while some misled youths are dying for him.

How are those people different from politician thugs?

1 Like

Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by orikoku: 8:21am On May 07, 2021
Innocent people.
Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:25am On May 07, 2021
I do not celebrate the death of anyone, good or bad. cry cry cry cry
Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:27am On May 07, 2021
helinues:
Let them rot in hell..

The person that sent them is in Obodo Oyinbo enjoying his life with his family while some misled youths are dying for him.

How are those people different from politician thugs?

but killers in the north shall go and meet virgins ba......signing out

1 Like

Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by HONESTFACT101(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2021
Resurrection212:
If you live in orlu you will agree with me that this useless things has been given us sleepless nights over a week Wednesday night to Thursday morning I can't sleep at all.

Idiot Igbos when I reported them yesterday they said it's a lied of course it's a lie God bless Nigeria security forces more of this defeat.

them dey give you problem oga abi you dey enjoy suffering abi wetin......signing out
Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by helinues: 8:30am On May 07, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

but killers in the north shall go and meet virgins ba......signing out

Your taquiya tactics is stale Mr signing out all the time...

Both UGM and their sympathizers would soon meet their waterloo.

Can I hear you say Amen!
Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by Ojiofor: 8:32am On May 07, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

them dey give you problem oga abi you dey enjoy suffering abi wetin......signing out

Did UGM bring any enjoyment with them?
Did you see any enjoyment on the faces of those dead brainwashed youths?
Re: Check The Useless Being That Giving Us Sleepless Night by Mynd44: 8:33am On May 07, 2021

(1)

Dele Momodu Praises Nnamdi Kanu, Commends The Collaboration Between The South / Protesters Cold, Dropped Placards, Left Aftar Efcc Reveal Crimes Of The Accuse / Total Number Of Elected Political Office Holders In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.