Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen (880 Views)

What Truly Are Alex Otti's Achievements in Aba? / Before You Blame Anyone For The Gunshots In Aso Rock, Read What Truly Happened / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by DLonely1: 8:25am On May 07, 2021
I would like to go straight to the point. Please pardon my error both in typing and grammar. I just felt like pouring out my heart here for everybody to see.

What happened at Abia State University has been a big cause of worry to me and everybody that care about the security in South East and Nigeria at large.

I'm a student of Abia State University and that very day they kidnapped those people inside that bus I passed through that road few minutes before the incident.

Well some of the news media that carry out the report did not say exactly what happened and this is what happens.

Well before the incident, soldiers change their mode of operation. In fact they mounted about 3 road blocks around that Okigwe and uturu road plus another check point mounted by police around police station making it four road block.

From the look of things, it seems they got an information that something was about to happen. Why I said this is because they were asking every students inside the bus to come down and walk pass their check point before they can enter their bus again.

Now here is my question, where they busy looking for ESN or UGM?

Another thing is that those soldiers where just few minutes drive not even up to 2 minutes drive from where they kidnapped those people.

Now the kidnaping happens around 6 PM and my friend was an eye witness. He even called me that evening.

They say it's unknown gun men, but the truth is that it's Fulani herdsmen. This is not the first they are kidnaping people around that road.

Yes, many students that escape confirm this by their language and dressing.

The reason I believe that they are the one is because they kidnapped a missionary bus passenger with one reverend father inside the bus.

Although one student from Political Science is still missing, maybe they got her when she ran into the bush.

Fulani herdsmen has taken over that uturu and Okigwe Road while our security personnel is doing search and flush IPOB and ESN.

Last month, my big brother, a reverend father was kidnapped, we thought it's normal kidnappers, but when he was released, he told us it's Fulani herdsmen. That they kidnapped him and carry him into the bush and inside they where saying that they want to collect all the money in the hands of South East through kidnaping.

He said many things including how they carry out their attacks without car or bike and how they hide inside the bush for days and move from there to another place.

There are so many things to say but I would just stop here. Hope this get to front page.

5 Likes

Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by DLonely1: 8:31am On May 07, 2021
I hope this get to front page. Lalasticala
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by Nobody: 8:40am On May 07, 2021
DLonely1:
I hope this get to front page. Lalasticala

This will never get to front page, nairalanders admins are against ESN and Ipob..
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by helinues: 9:18am On May 07, 2021
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by nedu666: 9:30am On May 07, 2021
That road is famous for kidnapping by herdsmen.
What of benin bypass, that's numero uno, the no 1 kidnapping road by fulani, everyday people are kidnapped on that road despite over 36 checkpoints. Now people avoid the road and go tru benin.
Next time you travel count the checkpoints on benin ore its exactly 36 or 37. After that delta state once u leave edo b4 technical college, hot spot for kidnapping
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by IGBOSON1: 10:41am On May 07, 2021
Of course those students were kidnapped by northern/gov't-backed operatives....either soldiers or 'herdsmen' operating under the protection/guidance of their kinsmen in the army! Check whatever army barracks covers the area concerned for the answer to who kidnapped those students! Remember a few days back when a group of northerners were caught waiting outside a barracks somewhere in the south-west? They are probably cut from the same cloth as those responsible for kidnapping those students in Abia.....commit their offence, then run back into the barracks where they can hide!

ESN was formed to deal with these animals who think they can come into the south-east to murder innocents at will like they've been doing in the past all over the south and middle-belt! The utterly useless Buhari gov't either isn't willing to protect lives and properties of people living in these regions, or they're incapable of doing so, yet when Igbos form a militia to deal with these scum of the earth, all of a sudden Buhari will swing into action and send down his Fulani soldiers to the south-east to 'deal with the problem'!

BASTARDS!
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by ivolt: 10:43am On May 07, 2021
Fake news.
The brave ESN are in the forest, so herdsmen or bandits dare not enter there.
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by TabletMan: 10:58am On May 07, 2021
So MNK foot soldiers are killing our innocent security forces while shouting online they're just protecting the forest. If they're actually protecting the forest, what have they done to curb the incessant kidnappings and destruction of farmlands by the herdsmen operating in isikwuato and okigwe Axis? To even think that Fulani dominant presence starts from Ubani which is MNK backyard down to that Isikwuato, you will know that MNK is just a noise maker.
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by Barryseal: 11:49am On May 07, 2021
There was a whisper on Monday that fulani heards men were moving towards Isiukwuato, Isochi, Uturu area. Thinking it was one of those haux, scare mongery and rumours people usually peddle, I waved it aside, even called someone in that area who said things were calm.
Only for news to come in yesterday about this kidnap. This is a personal lesson to me never to underestimate any bit of information no matter how hilarious it came across.
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by Nigercity: 12:01pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by Nigercity: 12:02pm On May 07, 2021
This is serious
Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by McStoic(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2021
DLonely1:
I would like to go straight to the point. Please pardon my error both in typing and grammar. I just felt like pouring out my heart here for everybody to see.

What happened at Abia State University has been a big cause of worry to me and everybody that care about the security in South East and Nigeria at large.

I'm a student of Abia State University and that very day they kidnapped those people inside that bus I passed through that road few minutes before the incident.

Well some of the news media that carry out the report did not say exactly what happened and this is what happens.

Well before the incident, soldiers change their mode of operation. In fact they mounted about 3 road blocks around that Okigwe and uturu road plus another check point mounted by police around police station making it four road block.

From the look of things, it seems they got an information that something was about to happen. Why I said this is because they were asking every students inside the bus to come down and walk pass their check point before they can enter their bus again.

Now here is my question, where they busy looking for ESN or UGM?

Another thing is that those soldiers where just few minutes drive not even up to 2 minutes drive from where they kidnapped those people.

Now the kidnaping happens around 6 PM and my friend was an eye witness. He even called me that evening.

They say it's unknown gun men, but the truth is that it's Fulani herdsmen. This is not the first they are kidnaping people around that road.

Yes, many students that escape confirm this by their language and dressing.

The reason I believe that they are the one is because they kidnapped a missionary bus passenger with one reverend father inside the bus.

Although one student from Political Science is still missing, maybe they got her when she ran into the bush.

Fulani herdsmen has taken over that uturu and Okigwe Road while our security personnel is doing search and flush IPOB and ESN.

Last month, my big brother, a reverend father was kidnapped, we thought it's normal kidnappers, but when he was released, he told us it's Fulani herdsmen. That they kidnapped him and carry him into the bush and inside they where saying that they want to collect all the money in the hands of South East through kidnaping.

He said many things including how they carry out their attacks without car or bike and how they hide inside the bush for days and move from there to another place.

There are so many things to say but I would just stop here. Hope this get to front page.

So these guys have finally gotten down here. And our leaders/governors are still playing political correctness.

1 Like

Re: Abia State University Kidnapping, What Truly Happen by Fejoku: 12:45pm On May 07, 2021
Barryseal:
There was a whisper on Monday that fulani heards men were moving towards Isiukwuato, Isochi, Uturu area. Thinking it was one of those haux, scare mongery and rumours people usually peddle, I waved it aside, even called someone in that area who said things were calm.
Only for news to come in yesterday about this kidnap. This is a personal lesson to me never to underestimate any bit of information no matter how hilarious it came across.
Their headquarters is in Lokpanta and we know the reason for this kidnap. We will respond accordingly.
The Nigerian security forces are clearly aiding the fulani terrorists and yet, fellow southerners will jump out to condemn a people defending themselves. There are two options dislodge the terrorist enablers or dislodge the terrorists themselves. Will you cry wolf when the terrorist camp at Lokpanta is destroyed? Or do you prefer the decimation of their enablers? We need answers and posterity will judge us all.
NB: We will do everything possible to defend our ancestral land. If death comes in the process, we will welcome it with both hands.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Grazing Ban: Why Are Southern Governors Meeting Buhari / Is Buhari Now Talking Too Much? / Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Blocked In Cell With Cow – El-rufai’s Son, Bashir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.