Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies (56667 Views)

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by BruncleZuma: 11:23am On May 07, 2021
Darwin Award

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by seangy4konji: 11:23am On May 07, 2021
stunt gone wrong
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by kingharzy: 11:23am On May 07, 2021
LOL.... let's imagine something....

I shoot a man but he doesn't die. Some days later due to heavy infection of the wounds, he dies. What killed him? The Bacteria or me??

How can you consume such heavy chemicals and not have a heart attack?
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by PHZADDY1(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2021
The guy don use em life catch cruise
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2021
His brother dismiss the fake report

That he died of natural death which is heart attack
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Swiftlee(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2021
What caused the heart attack? If not for the insecticide! Why dismiss it?
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Nfora: 11:25am On May 07, 2021
Saputra told local media outlets: "As his brother, I am dismissing [rumors] that Ki Galang died because of insecticide. He died because of a heart attack.

Stupidity is when you think heart attack cannot be a consequence of inhaling a very toxic chemical.

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Alan1990(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2021
Chatflick:
I'm buying any Ebay account registered 2018 below. DM me on WhatsApp
fb for sell 10years... 09133982393
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by debbydams(f): 11:25am On May 07, 2021
It is well
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Dreyton36: 11:27am On May 07, 2021
Bring your u.s and canada banks and credit cards for loading let's share funds asap

Light up my kpoli in peace
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Augla1: 11:27am On May 07, 2021
MetroBaba1:
Experiment done.

Specimen A identified.
Identified specimen A...... Fool
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Angelfrost(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2021
...And I am supposed to believe that an insecticide is what's in that Baygon canister! Na so!
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Dreyton36: 11:28am On May 07, 2021
Bring your u.s and canada banks and credit cards for loading let's share funds asap

Light up my kpoli in peace.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by ecomalchemist(m): 11:29am On May 07, 2021
Enjoyment no dey finish !
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Nobody: 11:29am On May 07, 2021
Thanks to him for letting us know the insecticide is effective
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Nobody: 11:30am On May 07, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Darwin Award
natural selection grin grin
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by MetroBaba1(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2021
Augla1:

Identified specimen A...... Fool

Aren't you a dolt?
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2021
Nawa o.. The day i came close to dying is when I mistakenly drank hypo all in the AMe of water one night like that cos the hypo was in an Eva water bottle and beside the fridge.. Omo i just enter house thirsty... Water no dey fridge, I looked around and saw this bottle, na so I just open without even letting my nose pick the smell...as the thing touch my tongue.. Omo see burning sensation.. I no let am enter my oesahgaues... I vomit am sharperly begin drink palm oil..
I no one hear say them shoot bird the mama fly

2 Likes

Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by paafin(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2021
99 percent of commenters never read the news grin
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by FBIBOT(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2021
Well thanks to him the insecticide he used will gain huge sales for effectiveness.... Mumuni
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by ipobarethieves: 11:36am On May 07, 2021
sad some of these insecticide we have the n dis 9ja are FAKE.Thanks to those fl@theads bros and their fake products
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by blazebaba(m): 11:38am On May 07, 2021
Then nko....ehn let "Baygon be Baygon" nao...afterall he's not an slowpoke nor a kid not to kno that its poisinous...all for the fame...

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Bayoibee: 11:39am On May 07, 2021
Sebi na that fame you want, you don get am now...R.I.P
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Jayrow08: 11:42am On May 07, 2021
Na devil go judge dis one
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Newton85: 11:43am On May 07, 2021
Natural selection. Someone should give him the Darwin Award.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by SmartyPants(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2021
One has to wonder why people read headlines and jump to comment. Is the body there for decoration?

His unfortunate passing has nothing to do with his stunts!
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by patorial(m): 11:48am On May 07, 2021
Let Baygon be Bygone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos (Photos) / Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Dokpesi And His Son Clash Over Comment On COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.