Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies (56642 Views)

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video) / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by patorial(m): 11:50am On May 07, 2021
tunary:
Foolish man.

Sometimes fun makes us do some stupid things like licking a lady's private part due to excitement. You will die of stupidity idiot
actually he died of heart attack and not poisoning.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Thomist(m): 11:53am On May 07, 2021
Chatflick:
I'm buying any Ebay account registered 2018 below. DM me on WhatsApp

If u mean it. Dm on WhatsApp
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by showafrica(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
People now have a total disregard for their own lives. Note that the life you have is not yours, it was given to you and an account of it will be required at the end. Be careful and intentional life

Yea, the life it s like Imprest, spend it and give account later.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2021
Bornsinner7:
The life you have is borrowed cuz your not promised tomorrow

Cause that the life you get when you are living in the "GHETTO" ~Akon wink
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by stanliwise(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
People now have a total disregard for their own lives. Note that the life you have is not yours, it was given to you and an account of it will be required at the end. Be careful and intentional life
learn to read. He died out of heart attack and not due to the insecticide.
Meanwhile the op and Nairaland moderators are doing nonsense. Using fake headline to market content
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Chinlin: 12:00pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Gbagura: 12:01pm On May 07, 2021
Rough play no good
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Augla1: 12:07pm On May 07, 2021
MetroBaba1:

Aren't you a dolt?
'. ' still very significant, Man.

Though, don't know why you got it twisted. But, that is the variety that makes life interesting.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by maasoap(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2021
Saputra added that Ki Galang's viral video was over two years old, and his worried family stepped in at the time to make sure he never repeated the bizarre feat.

Saputra added: "After that, he never did it again because, from our family, we did not allow him to consume insecticide."

Damage done already even if it was four years ago.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Augla1: 12:11pm On May 07, 2021
emmanuel596:
You were your own undoing....sleep well
This makes a perfect caption for his Tombstone

1 Like

Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by DesignAndBuild: 12:13pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:
Meanwhile the op and Nairaland moderators are doing nonsense. Using fake headline to market content

Terribly smh. Armchair analysts. Don't even know where to start. Just smh
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by maasoap(m): 12:13pm On May 07, 2021
stanliwise:

Lol. Something led to the heart attack. Family could be lying for all we know. That particular insecticide is highly toxic compared to others, take it from me.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by aimsr(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2021
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by arantess: 12:19pm On May 07, 2021
He committed suicide na
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Omoluabi16(m): 12:33pm On May 07, 2021
I found myself laughing hard at this. Very funny something when you try to imagine it.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Euegene100001: 12:38pm On May 07, 2021
Ozour
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Yarimoooh: 12:38pm On May 07, 2021
Now he's gone all thanks to baygon
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Rickbronz(m): 12:40pm On May 07, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Lashist(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
ictjobber:

Stupidity is infinitely more fascinating that intelligence. Intelligence has its limits while stupidity has none.

RIP Guru.

Lol...i know you wanted to sound smart sha since you dey FP...intelligence doesnt have its limit..no man can know everything bros cheesy
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Kingdavid579(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
It's finished......

Social media Followers serve as potential customers. So essentially, more followers mean more customers and this increases your chances of conducting sales. Followers are the market that a small business is on the lookout for to jumpstart their success.

Kindly Get more Follows today.

Just a Click-away

Just call
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Chatflick(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2021
Thomist:

If u mean it. Dm on WhatsApp
I said DM me and you're also saying I should DM you
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by BruncleZuma: 12:55pm On May 07, 2021
anewchapter:
natural selection grin grin
Lol
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by emmanuel596(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2021
Augla1:

This makes a perfect caption for his Tombstone

grin grin
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by GABRIEL6036: 1:26pm On May 07, 2021
The insecticide name sef na die... Baygon for by gone, gone too soon, farewell brother for dying horrific death trying to impress the masses...
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Judybash93(m): 1:28pm On May 07, 2021
Survival of the smartest!!!
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by donMIG(m): 1:29pm On May 07, 2021
Probably watched too many movies
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Tonniex: 1:40pm On May 07, 2021
God forbid
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Bmaster(m): 2:28pm On May 07, 2021
This topic didn't Garner enough traffic.

But where is Righteousness2
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Ferrous(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2021
But, they have different colours na

Sunisonflex39:
Nawa o.. The day i came close to dying is when I mistakenly drank hypo all in the AMe of water one night like that cos the hypo was in an Eva water bottle and beside the fridge.. Omo i just enter house thirsty... Water no dey fridge, I looked around and saw this bottle, na so I just open without even letting my nose pick the smell...as the thing touch my tongue.. Omo see burning sensation.. I no let am enter my oesahgaues... I vomit am sharperly begin drink palm oil..
I no one hear say them shoot bird the mama fly
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Danielmegg(m): 6:59pm On May 07, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] I Laugh in Japan
Re: Indonesian Man Who Sprays Insecticide Into His Mouth While Dancing Topless Dies by Richthekid: 7:39pm On May 07, 2021
Oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Dies 5 Days After Her Wedding (Photos) / Dokpesi And His Son Clash Over Comment On COVID-19 / How Do I Rebuild My Damaged Self Esteem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.