Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! (603 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! by Eliazejike: 9:47am On May 07, 2021
If you are banking with Kuda Bank or desiring to bank with them please DONT!

I am a student in a Nigerian University and as such was attracted to Kuda Bank because of their so called ease of banking and free withdrawals and money transfers. Unknown to me I was walking into one of the biggest scams in the country.

I have been banking with Kuda for months now and everything went smooth until I had to factory reset my phone because It was developing so problems ( normal to android users). After the rest KUDA hit!

I was expecting my rent money as well as feeding money that week. After the rest I tried to log into my account but it said my password was incorrect ( it wasn't oh!) After three trials I decide to use the "Forgot Password" option ( I must have forgotten the password I thought to myself ) I was asked to input the email address I had used to open the Kuda Bank Account which I did and it said they would send me a "password reset link" to my email. At least from their I can change my password and regain access to my account. The email never came! Its been over 2weeks now !

Not a day passes that I don't try to log into my account or do the password reset! Till today no email and I still can't log in !

My landlord is on my neck! And I have eaten any good food !

Now these are the things I've discovered in the past weeks that has lead me to the conclusion that KUDA BANK is a Fraudulent Scheme!

1. Their customer care line 09032200350 rings endlessly without someone picking it up! What kind of legitimate business doesn't attend to its costumers and just let's their phones ring without ever answering it ? Please Nairalanders let us call that number until someone picks up!...

2. I have sent complaint emails detailing my predicament and for two weeks I haven't received a reply! Kuda bank being an "Online Bank" shouldn't have any problem replying emails from customers if they had nothing to hide!

3. I left a review on the KUDA BANK app on google play store . stating my challenges using the app and within a few minutes my review was deleted. Most definitely by KUDA BANK in a bid to get more people into their net !

Using Kuda Bank has turned out to be my worst decision in life and this scam couldn't have happened in a worse time !

Please you do not have to go through what I am going through! Be wise and DO NOT bank with KUDA BANK.

This is their address ;
Moore House, 151 Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos.

Please if you live close by do me a favour and pay them a visit to find out if they are still there. If you find anyone tell them the story of this poor Nigerian Student !
Thank you !

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! by sammirano: 10:02am On May 07, 2021
Hmm. Kuda can be as frustrating as good.
Re: Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! by Gentlevin: 10:52am On May 07, 2021
Bro, go to their facebook page and drop your complaints. Also send them a message to their inbox. That is why i don't just jump into some new firms like that. Any firm whose customer care does not reply on time to issues, i just shun such a firm.

1 Like

Re: Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! by Lefty500: 12:18pm On May 07, 2021
Try calling them out on twitter too.

Though I've not had any issue with them, but the app hasn't been smooth lately, just slow in transacting.

I use Palmpay, and they've wonderful, they have their flaws too, but they are always responsive.
Re: Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! by Elmaaq: 12:43pm On May 07, 2021
Tag them on Twitter add .@kuda a dot before the at on their name,
Tag Joe abbah, central bank and fccp

If they don't respond which is unusual go to fccp site and lodge a formal complaint do same with central bank
Re: Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! by Eliazejike: 7:55pm On May 07, 2021
Elmaaq:
Tag them on Twitter add .@kuda a dot before the at on their name,
Tag Joe abbah, central bank and fccp

If they don't respond which is unusual go to fccp site and lodge a formal complaint do same with central bank
I'll do that . thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Close / How To Make Money Online In Nigeria As A Student. / 4 Pcs Grade A / Tokunbo Tyres For Sale At Giveaway Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.