Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

What I Saw In A Revelation .. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In A Revelation .. (330 Views)

Usman Yusuf: What Sheikh Gumi And I Saw In Forests Controlled By Bandits / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / See This Funny Sanwo-Olu Campaign Poster I Saw In A Danfo Bus Today (2) (3) (4)

What I Saw In A Revelation .. by cheesmooth(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2021
Good day everyone Am not into politics or support any group of people but what I saw in a revelation this morning, I thank God for the Free gift to see vision and hear from him , I saw heavy protest in Lagos I was in a meeting with people discussing the process of God's ministry I was in a two storey building in that revelation suddenly, I heard a loud noise from outside a group of young people shouting freedom we want freedom I asked someone in the same building with me who are those people shouting freedom , he said they are ODUDUWA people I said it's a lie let me go out and see for myself , so I went out and what I saw was the shock of my life I saw huge crowd full of young people holding banner written ODUDUWA freedom is now , they blocked roads , commercial activity in Lagos in that revelation schools was shut down, banks closed early there was traffic everywhere , the youth that protest was wearing branded t-shirts, in front of the t-shirts was ODUDUWA flag, am saying this is for us all to be careful we are in a critical time in Nigeria we need to address burning issue we need to come to the round table and talk the way forward for a greater Nigeria or else Nigeria will Collapse in our eyes , let our politicians stop playing untouchable and listen to her citizens .. thanks for reading God bless us all
Re: What I Saw In A Revelation .. by peteregwu(m): 10:34am On May 07, 2021
Well, your revelation is true. That's just is the reality of what we are seeing today. May God help us.

PHOTOS: Buhari And Family Members Observe Eid Al-fitr Prayer At Aso Rock / Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Mourn's COAS Attahiru And 10 Others On Facebook / Malami Has Desecrated His Office And Must Resign