Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) (4301 Views)

Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by lionness(f): 11:25am On May 07, 2021
https://twitter.com/i/status/1390579622492975105

This is happening live and direct in Abuja. Fulani youths are attacking Ibo traders and stealing their wares in broad day light and no one is doing anything!

What is happening in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by complexBoss12: 11:26am On May 07, 2021
hmmm
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Kzinne: 11:27am On May 07, 2021
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by 9icest: 11:28am On May 07, 2021
The truth is, I have no pity for any southerner who ever invested or live in Abuja.
You call people animal, yet you are living with them...
what do you even expect?

Now the average southerner living in the north is afraid of (i) bandits (ii) bokohrama and (3) now their jobless and criminal youths.
Southerners should get out of the North fast!!!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by adedehinbo(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2021
May be that was the reason for the inflow of fulanis into abuja recently

1 Like

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Kondomatic(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2021
One Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2021
lionness:

This is happening live and direct in Abuja. Fulani youths are attacking Ibo traders and stealing their wares in broad day light and no one is doing anything!

Stop all these divisive posts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by dplordx(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2021
Fear North grin grin grin
Naija under Buhari don become battle field

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by 9icest: 11:37am On May 07, 2021
Watched the video again, naija is pathetic

1 Like

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by sophxx: 11:37am On May 07, 2021
Where's the cow pinshure.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by 9icest: 11:39am On May 07, 2021
sophxx:
Where's the cow pinshure.

There is a 30 seconds video on Twitter watch it
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Nkwobi042: 11:40am On May 07, 2021
9icest:
The truth is, I have no pity for any southerner who ever invested or live in Abuja.
what do you even expect?

Now the average southerner living in the north is afraid of (i) bandits (ii) bokohrama and (3) now their jobless and criminal youths.

Exactly my thoughts.
I have lived in the FCT for ages, but I don't even have a landed properties here. I buy and resell.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by goodnessme1(f): 11:43am On May 07, 2021
Where are those Igbo one Nigerians?

Come your beloved hausafulanis and yoruba muslim brothers are showing you Love.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by HONESTFACT101(m): 11:54am On May 07, 2021
how credible is this news.
if true we can safely say BUHARI is doing well in terms if secrity......signing out
undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Nanaborga(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2021
Nigerians na cruise I swear , jobless people online go cause real problems for their family and love ones offline . Igbos online supporting ESN to flush out all Fulani and Hausa out of eastern Nigeria , forgetting that the Fulani and Hausa can also do same in their own zone , right now ondo government are deporting northerners from their state and most westerners are supporting this move but if the northerners decide to do the same , we go complain , hypocrites everywhere. Take note that there is criminal and hard working people in every tribe and ethnicity.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Nbote(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2021
9icest:
what do you even expect?

Some of U are jus being unrealistic. Have U ppl back in the east completely chased away the northerners living in the east? What is wrong in an Igboman living and doing business in Abuja which is the capital. Why haven't U asked Igbos in Lagos to also leave Lagos simply becos Yorubas don't like dem

1 Like

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by dederocs(m): 11:59am On May 07, 2021
The drums of war have been sounding, not bemused.
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Jenny1010(f): 12:01pm On May 07, 2021
Abuja a whole capital of Nigeria is not safe. That means the whole of Nigeria is no longer inhabitable. Buhari must go cry
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Depressed101: 12:15pm On May 07, 2021
9icest:
what do you even expect?

abuja is not North..

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by sophxx: 12:30pm On May 07, 2021
Nanaborga:
Nigerians na cruise I swear , jobless people online go cause real problems for their family and love ones offline . Igbos online supporting ESN to flush out all Fulani and Hausa out of eastern Nigeria , forgetting that the Fulani and Hausa can also do same in their own zone , right now ondo government are deporting northerners from their state and most westerners are supporting this move but if the northerners decide to do the same , we go complain , hypocrites everywhere. Take note that there is criminal and hard working people in every tribe and ethnicity.
The northerners returned back to north by ODSG are a security threat. So nothing spoil. Even make dem vex cut ties na our prayer before. No be only to deport our people.
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 07, 2021
And the president is in that same Abuja.
All these is happening right under his nose in the seat of power. Haba now this isn't supposed to be
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Resurrection212: 2:15pm On May 07, 2021
The country self .
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Lordave: 3:41pm On May 07, 2021
How true is this?
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by 2rez: 3:57pm On May 07, 2021
adedehinbo:
May be that was the reason for the inflow of fulanis into abuja recently

Getting interesting. To cause chaos of course & use it as a leeway to unleash their long overdue agenda starting from this month of May; mayhem, junehem, julyhem... Damn! It's a premeditated & calculated agenda.
Caveat: no sleeping on bicycle anymore , jimasun & if u do, u dey go last bus stop be that. BTW, who cares for some Any real nigga?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by ScamHunter: 4:33pm On May 07, 2021
Nbote:

Some of U are jus being unrealistic. Have U ppl back in the east completely chased away the northerners living in the east? What is wrong in an Igboman living and doing business in Abuja which is the capital. Why haven't U asked Igbos in Lagos to also leave Lagos simply becos Yorubas don't like dem
you're not making sense. Do you know the number of Igbos that have been murdered in the north? Commonsense dictates self preservation over what your belle would eat. It is just greed that keep some people and sometimes lack of money cause people to stay in hostile regions. Unfortunately, many Igbos never learn. Even the man who owns the university in Kaduna where students were kidnapped is Igbo. Are you aware that his daughter is among the five killed? What stopped him from citing that university in the East? The stupidity of one Nigeria. You guys should continue deceiving yourself that there is one Nigeria that loves you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by hedonido: 4:36pm On May 07, 2021
9icest:
what do you even expect?

Abuja is technically in the centre of Nigeria, not in the 'core' North. So Abuja doesn't belong to the core Fulani/Muslim North. They can try to claim it, but it doesn't belong to them.
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Factshunter: 5:09pm On May 07, 2021
lionness:

I just watched the video and its indeed true.

All I have to say is, it is finished!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:33pm On May 07, 2021
That's good. Anything to increase unrest.

Let southerners come back home.

For a bullet to be removed from your body, some part of your flesh would receive cuttings.

If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by Maxxim: 6:45pm On May 07, 2021
Las las everybody go maintain em side
Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by SporaD8: 6:46pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

I just watched the video and its indeed true.

All I have to say is, it is finished started!!!!
Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Youths Attacking Ibos In Kubwa, Abuja!!! (video) by ajoks533: 7:25pm On May 07, 2021
Please it's not an attack... Someone said its caused by FCDA demolition team... Once they come to demolish shops, Hausa boller boys will rush and start looting the shops. It's not war as people are saying ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

36 Years Old Lady Collapses As Ikeja Court Sentences Her To Death / BRT Dead Passenger Body Parts Missing / Video Of D Guy Dat Shot His Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.