Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos (25215 Views)

Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba / Okada Riders Clash In Ogun: Dangote Trucks Set Ablaze, 7 People Killed / LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by cocolacec(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2021
Naijabad:
Yorubas don't own Lagos. Nigerians own Lagos. It was a former Capital Territory, and was developed with our commonwealth.

Go and claim Abuja as the new FCT.

4 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by cashkid18(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

On the contrary. That's actually happening in your region. I will continue to punch your you with fact and not mere, oral words like you.

The diff between me and yourself is facts and imagination.
Poor infrastructure as a result of FG negligences, bad faderal roads,poor electricity. Same way most companies are leaving Lagos to Ghana cause of same bad infrastructures..
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Wickedfacts: 2:06pm On May 07, 2021
PoloG:
hahahaha bro you remember that incident.. tell him even the Togo and be in republic receive more tourist than the landlocked erosion republic of igboland grin. Which tourist wan even go that kind place self? Place wey the people they even fun from due to hardship grin grin

In India, Policemen stop Nigerians and if they see any Igbo among you, they let others go and search the one that is Igbo.

In Pakistan, they deport Igbos straight from the airport. They don't allow them even enter.

In Togo, they flog them like thieves.

In Ughelli, secondary school boys scattered a meeting of Ipob members and seriously flogged Igbos in the meeting.

In Bayelsa, they recently closed shops belonging to Igbos and destroyed their goods.

Why always Igbos?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by PoloG: 2:08pm On May 07, 2021
cashkid18:

I have been to virtually all Yoruba states and they are all eyesore. Most times you can travel as far as 30 mins without seeing a nice building in a big town. Most houses there are all mud houses with rusted brown roofs cry cry cry
ok that is your experience..same thing I witness when I visited the south east. Red earth, bad roads, dilapidated buildings, agberos in onistha, etc. I vowed never to go there again .. the experience was ugly

5 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Wickedfacts: 2:09pm On May 07, 2021
cashkid18:

Poor infrastructure as a result of FG negligences, bad faderal roads,poor electricity. Same way most companies are leaving Lagos to Ghana cause of same bad infrastructures..

Agbara, Igbesi, Lusada Atan Road is currently being constructed.

Ijebu Ode Epe Road is currently being done.

Lagos regional road is being done.

Lagos Ibadan expressway is almost completed

Those are roads vital for the economy of Lagos and by extension, the SW.
Note them very well, your children will hawk gala on those roads.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Alary: 2:09pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

You don't get, haven't realized is I.D has " kid " in it?

Someone will be living in the village, somewhere in the remote area in aba be forming billionaires online and shouting ' no man's land ' you think that's normal?

All the five tiny state in alaigbo is not a no man's land but a state in SW is a no man's land according to one village boy? Is that normal? grin

Mad people everywhere.

Don't mind the jester , I can remember during the civil war most of the so called owners of Lagos ran away to alaigbo ,the few ones that remained were hidden by generous Yorubas in their toilet .No mans land indeed.

Imao grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:10pm On May 07, 2021
cashkid18:

The same can be said about SW. Ogun state is a good state, with great igr but with terrible federal roads and what have you despite the huge amount it contributes to the fed purse.

Whatever Fed invest into Lagos is cos it high igr( which I doubt) because, most of the money generated in Lagos goes to the federal so, nobody is doing anybody's favor.

1 Like

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by mancoconut: 2:10pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

I love the bolded. And, Rashidi nko? A free man or in custody or not? grin
Where are the OPC members that were arrested? grin

Wakili is an old man, he has lived and savored his legacy and he has retired from active service after terrorizing his slaves for years grin, now his children have effectively taken over from him... for all we know maybe Wakili has been secretly released from custody in grounds of health conditions and age.

But his legacy of terror lives on angry cool
According to this gentleman below

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by cashkid18(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Making money indeed.
Look at the thread below and see how "ordinary" Togo is treating Igbos.
https://www.nairaland.com/5257040/igbo-nigerian-traders-attacked-togo
https://m.guardian.ng/news/30-nigerians-stranded-in-lebanon-rescued-among-150-awaiting-evacuation-nidcom/

see how are yoruba girls are being trafficked to lebanon for sex slavery. Look at how dirty poor Arabs are treating your yoruba sisters cry cry
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by cashkid18(m): 2:12pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

The same can be said about SW. Ogun state is a good state, with great igr but with terrible federal roads and what have you despite the huge amount it contributes to the fed purse.

Whatever Fed invest into Lagos is cos it high igr( which I doubt) because, most of the money generated in Lagos goes to the federal so, nobody is doing anybody's favor.
Don't let people who live in ogun see this your comment, ogun state that has one of the worst roads in this country..even sango it's the home of obj,the roads there are nothing to write home about

1 Like

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by GidiCars: 2:12pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

Don't mind them. The pains, the agony, the wail, and the sorrow of their defeated " unknown gunmen, ESN " has dealt a great blow on them hence their suicidal state and unbalanced state of mind.

I pity them though because right now they've lost it all, another failed attempt and another years of both mental and physical slavery awaits them.

The SW must close her border we don't want any refugee from that part of the country after they wish we fall and the same fate that befalls them befall us hence their venom on this thread.

Their celebrities in the East are now moving to Lagos, a very good percentage of their so called big men made their money in the SW, and many of them live here. I really pity igbos when they get their Biafra, their eyes go clear. tongue

When they chased them out of Ghana, they said they Ghanaians are afraid of competition, same thing when South Africa chased them away. When we chase them away in the future, that's the same thing they'll say, that we're afraid of competition, marginalisation, this and that. They think they're shit, but most of them are just empty. I see them here everyday. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:13pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Where are the OPC members that were arrested? grin

Wakili is an old man, he has lived and savored his legacy and he has retired from active service after terrorizing his slaves for years grin, now his children have effectively taken over from him... for all we know maybe Wakili has been secretly released from custody in grounds of health conditions and age.

But his legacy of terror lives on angry cool
According to this gentleman below

The more you keep using that word " arrested " it is sweetened by belle.

Now, despite Rashidi atrocities, rapes and overpowering and hijacking able men into the bunch, as he been arrested? cheesy

I can't even remember the last time I heard about wakili. He's done for. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by StrongInBed: 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Afonja youths no go side with police and fight clear those terrorists? How can someone come to your house and be fighting like this without any iota of respect nor regard. Or is Lagos truly a no man's land?

They have no right to fight something that is not theirs, it's a no man's land na.

1 Like

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Wickedfacts: 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
cashkid18:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/30-nigerians-stranded-in-lebanon-rescued-among-150-awaiting-evacuation-nidcom/

see how are yoruba girls are being trafficked to lebanon for sex slavery. Look at how dirty poor Arabs are treating your yoruba sisters cry cry

Not as bad as how Anambra people treat worthless Wawa people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by PoloG: 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

The bolded dey sweet my belle
Kikikiki
grin grin grin
you wonder why them wan die untop SS/SE matter? grin grin because them know say the unpleasant land of theirs no go fit contain them if nigeria split, and them no border any country grin grin..
I pray nigeria quickly divide so that we go deport those ingrates abeg.. we need better investors from Europe and other continents not useless poverty stricken gala hawkers and spare parts sellers grin

5 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by cashkid18(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Agbara, Igbesi, Lusada Atan Road is currently being constructed.

Ijebu Ode Epe Road is currently being done.

Lagos regional road is being done.

Lagos Ibadan expressway is almost completed

Those are roads vital for the economy of Lagos and by extension, the SW. Note them very well, your children will hawk gala on those roads.
You mean the roads that have been in construction for God knows when..
grin grin

Better to hawk gala and make money than turn out as agberos who ends up becoming a useless weed smoker running after buses on a daily basis shouting "Awo mida" and will still squander the same Awo mida on weed and alcohol grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by cashkid18(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Same way ijebu people mines ijesha people's skull for money ritual cry
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:17pm On May 07, 2021
PoloG:
you wonder why them wan die untop SS/SE matter? grin grin because them know say the unpleasant land of theirs no go fit contain them if nigeria split, and them no border any country grin grin..
I pray nigeria quickly divide so that we go deport those ingrates abeg.. we need better investors from Europe and other continents not useless poverty stricken gala hawkers and spare parts sellers grin

One of them was crying, opening thread up and down lamenting on how the Ghana gov is hunting them. Seems nobody want them around, Nigeria is the only saving grace they have. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by PoloG: 2:18pm On May 07, 2021
GidiCars:

Their celebrities in the East are now moving to Lagos, a very good percentage of their so called big men made their money in the SW, and many of them live here. I really pity igbos when they get their Biafra, their eyes go clear. tongue

When they chased them out of Ghana, they said they Ghanaians are afraid of competition, same thing when South Africa chased them away. When we chase them away in the future, that's the same thing they'll say, that we're afraid of competition, marginalisation, this and that. They think they're shit, but most of them are just empty. I see them here everyday. grin
one of them said Ghanaians will suffer if they leave grin grin
As if they were suffering before they came grin
Mumu tribe

6 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by mancoconut: 2:18pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

The more you keep using that word " arrested " it is sweetened by belle.

Now, despite Rashidi atrocities, rapes and overpowering and hijacking able men into the bunch, as he been arrested? cheesy

Where's your evidence that Wakili is still in custody? and you haven't answered my question, where are the OPC members that were arrested for burning Wakili’s house?

You can't shy away from the truth, in Ebonyi we saw a one time attack where all the perpetrators fled and till date won't dare enter Ebonyi again cause they know better, how come Rashidi's boys can't attack Ebonyi state again if they are that brave? grin

Wakili’s boys are STILL in Ibarapa terrorizing communities according to recent reports, that shows the fulani have absolutely no fear to actually keep terrorizing those poor souls, the truth hurts, you're a conquered people already.
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by PoloG: 2:18pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

One of them was crying, opening thread up and down lamenting on how the Ghana gov is hunting them. Seems nobody want them around, Nigeria is the only saving grace they have. grin
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by GidiCars: 2:19pm On May 07, 2021
cashkid18:

Oshogbo is a slum that needs to be demolished. I heard that most of the citizens have all ran away to lagos to claim lagosians..Most of the agberos andd touts disturbing us in Lagos are from there grin cheesy

Òmó Igbo, lagosians are people from Lagos, ibile eko. Tell that to your many brothers that have forgotten their way home, and are shouting lagosians because of Lagos resident card.

If your plan is to Annex the Niger Delta region for your benefits, they already know your plans. Òmó ale jati jati

If you grandpa or elders in your mud village are still alive, go ask them make them play you tape. You're not from around here, and you'll never be. History would always repeat itself. I dare you to tell your brothers to take their investment back to the East make we see.
it's because most igbos are poor which is why you have to go open shops and markets everywhere in the West, because we have more purchasing power than you lots.

If Igbos were well to do, you should have stayed in the East to sell your markets.

2 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Alary: 2:19pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=Naijabad post=101463311]Yorubas don't own Lagos. Nigerians own Lagos. It was a former Capital Territory, and was developed

I can remember during the civil war most of the so called owners of Lagos ran away to alaigbo ,the few ones that remained were hidden by generous Yorubas in their toilet .No mans land indeed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by mancoconut: 2:19pm On May 07, 2021
Wickedfacts:

Are those your yaribanza sisters been treated like garbage like that? chei my people have suffered sha angry
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Alary: 2:20pm On May 07, 2021
Naijabad:
Yorubas don't own Lagos. Nigerians own Lagos. It was a former Capital Territory, and was developed with our commonwealth.

I can remember during the civil war most of the so called owners of Lagos ran away to alaigbo ,the few ones that remained were hidden by generous Yorubas in their toilet .No mans land indeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by PoloG: 2:20pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Where's your evidence that Wakili is still in custody? and you haven't answered my question, where are the OPC members that were arrested for burning Wakili’s house?

You can't shy away from the truth, in Ebonyi we saw a one time attack where all the perpetrators fled and till date won't dare enter Ebonyi again cause they know better, how come Rashidi's boys can't attack Ebonyi state again if they are that brave? grin

Wakili’s boys are STILL in Ibarapa terrorizing communities according to recent reports, that shows the fulani have absolutely no fear to actually keep terrorizing those poor souls, the truth hurts, you're a coūnquered people already.
the old guys has been released since stop receiving your self ogbeni grin
Wakili is in prison
Abia state students were kidnapped yesterday you should worry about them grin

4 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:21pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Wakili’s boys are STILL in Ibarapa terrorizing communities according to recent reports, that shows the fulani have absolutely no fear to actually keep terrorizing those poor souls, the truth hurts, you're a conquered people already.

Evidence you said? Dude, you are making stuff up and it's not fair on my polite manner and common sense.

We are here talking about "Wakili's arrest cos he was indeed arrested but the same can't be said about Rashidi " am I wrong or right?

I love this, how you keep going round the circle to justify the after event of his arrest. grin

4 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:22pm On May 07, 2021
PoloG:
Wakili is in prison

Now, that's recent, and what my friend up there should be concern about not one Wakili can not be heard of anymore, forever more. cool

3 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Wickedfacts: 2:22pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Are those your yaribanza sisters been treated like garbage like that? chei my people have suffered sha angry

Abeg, I don't talk to Wawa fifth-class inferior Igbos. I only respond to superior Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by mancoconut: 2:23pm On May 07, 2021
PoloG:
Wakili is in prison
Only one Abia student was kidnapped, meanwhile more of your people have been kidnapped in recent days.
Cc: Factshunter

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by inumidun2010(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2021
cashkid18:

Look at Togo and benin republic that has a high percentage of Yoruba people in it. most of their cities is nothing write home about.if not for Nigeria,Lagos would have ended up like another oshogbo that has no development in it. Lagos was Nigeria's Capital that was developed by everyone. Yorubas should go and develop ibadam or oshogbo like Nigerians developed Lagos.

Anyone that is PROUD OF HIS NEIGHBOUR'S HOUSE and not HIS is a FOOL...
It's like this LAGOS would be RELOCATED to SOUTH EAST so that you can REST....
LAGOS ceased being CAPITAL 30 YEARS AGO.. and you still want to KILL YOURSELF ON ANOTHER MAN'S LAND....
why didn't you claim LOKOJA or CALABAR?...
This is one of the REASONS why SOUTH AFRICANS dey PARA TOWARDS NIGERIANS...
Behave like the JEWS IF YOU ARE TRULY ONE.... They send MONEY and AIDS(help) to DEVELOP THEIR ANCESTRAL HOME and not CLAIM THEY DEVELOP EUROPE AND AMERICA...
Lolssss... Those brown roofs you see are OLD HOUSES... Let the BUILDING show sign of WEAKNESS maybe MODERN STRUCTURES won't be ERECTED..

I'm reminded... Northerners Dont shout LAGOS Na No Man's land cos the Average Northerner knows the North is his HOME, Na only una go dey shout LAGOS na NO MAN'S LAND... Why UNA no go shout say SOKOTO na No Man's land. You want to CLAIM THE GOOSE THAT LAY THE GOLDEN EGG cos THE OWNER OF THE GOOSE ALLOWED YOU INSIDE HIS POULTRY...

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah: Police Deny Saying The Suspect Is From Niger And Has Escaped / Senate Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Power Sector Spendings / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.