Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos (25218 Views)

Lagos Task Force, Okada Riders Clash In Idi Araba / Okada Riders Clash In Ogun: Dangote Trucks Set Ablaze, 7 People Killed / LASG Bans Keke And Okada From Some Local Governments In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by mancoconut: 2:26pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

Evidence you said? Dude, you are making stuff up and it's not fair on my polite manner and common sense.

We are here talking about "Wakili's arrest cos he was indeed arrested but the same can't be said about Rashidi " am I wrong or right?

I love this, how you keep going round the circle to justify the after event of his arrest. grin
Did you actually read these a
worrying report I posted? you're still in a bubble my friend... just do yourself the honors by clicking on that link to read what Wakili’s boys are doing to your people currently.. READ READ READ!
https://www.icirnigeria.org/ibarapa-communities-gripped-by-fear-despite-wakilis-arrest/
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by PoloG: 2:26pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Only one Abia student was kidnapped, meanwhile more of your people have been kidnapped in recent days.
Cc: Factshunter

mumu want to change the news grin
https://www.nairaland.com/6542257/ikpeazu-only-one-absu-student

3 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:27pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Only one Abia student was kidnapped, meanwhile more of your people have been kidnapped in recent days.
Cc: Factshunter

I culled from the said news "

Suspected bandits have kidnapped yet to be determined number of students of the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU), Igbere TV reports.

Please don't be heartless and even though the students are more than one, are you saying the life of that " one person" isn't important?/

Common now! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by mancoconut: 2:27pm On May 07, 2021
PoloG:
mumu want to change the news grin
The report from the link collaborates my point that ONLY ONE student was abducted, abi are you dyslexic that you can't comprehend basic English? angry grin
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by mancoconut: 2:28pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

I culled from the said news "

Please don't be heartless and even though the students are more than one, are you saying the life of that " one person" isn't important?/

Common now! undecided

From today's report

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by GidiCars: 2:29pm On May 07, 2021
KingAzari:

Okada ban is in place in all the major cities in south east and heaven did not fall. Sanwolu is a coward! The day this okada issue will blow up in his face, he would run naked from Alausa to Bonny Camp.

Brother, you can't blame sanwo olu for this. Remember, Tinubu is still the governor of Lagos and he's wants to go for presidency. He won't want to anger the Northerners, that's why. They've banned it in the past, but could not implement cause of Tinubu. The day Tinubu falls, Lagos would be free.
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:29pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

Did you actually read these a
worrying report I posted? you're still in a bubble my friend... just do yourself the honors by clicking on that link to read what Wakili’s boys are doing to your people currently.. READ READ READ!
https://www.icirnigeria.org/ibarapa-communities-gripped-by-fear-despite-wakilis-arrest/

When was that, and the last time you heard of them?

So, you want me to focus on what happened some weeks back or some expression of fear over the recent kidnapping that took place in Aba? Dude, are you ok?/ undecided

3 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by mancoconut: 2:30pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

When was that, and the last time you heard of them?

So, you want me to focus on what happened some weeks back or some expression of fear over the recent kidnapping that took place in Aba? Dude, are you ok?/ undecided

The report is just a week old... Are you going to click on the link or not? I'm not doing this circle-jerking back and forth with you angry
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by nedekid: 2:31pm On May 07, 2021
Fejoku:

If you like pour ice water on the news, it won't stop the advancing of the terrorist down South. Only actions and blood will stop them. The US has been sounding the alarm of an invasion of Southern Nigeria. How are you preparing for it?
Truth of the matter us that northerners naturally predisposed to violence have taken over the Okada transport business in Southern states expecially Lagos.
I make bold to say that 90% of riders are aboki.
This is why you see them push back against NURTW at iba, lasu the other day. Aboki that can stab you because of ₦10, you now think it will be business as usual for agbero to obtain them?
I saw them attack task force that raided them and collected their bikes twice on Ikeja along. The police was shooting, but these abokis don't fear bullet. The police had to run, abandoning the sized bikes! These abokis in their hundreds stormed a station early this year at I think oshodi and release their sized bikes.
They are first class citizens and are according to fgn allowed to live anywhere. This invariably means status quo has changed.
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:31pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

From today's report

One, two, three, kidnap took place or not? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by PoloG: 2:31pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

The report from the link collaborates my point that ONLY ONE student was abducted, abi are you dyslexic that you can't comprehend basic English? angry grin
blind ignoramus grin

1 Like

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:32pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

The report is just a week old... Are you going to click on the link or not? I'm not doing this circle-jerking back and forth with you angry

A week-old but the student was kidnapped in Aba just less than a day ago? Shouldn't talk more about the recent?

3 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by mancoconut: 2:33pm On May 07, 2021
Factshunter:

One, two, three, kidnap took place or not? cheesy
That's just one incident of kidnapping and thankfully only one student (who should be released soon) was abducted... in Ogun state alone there have been FOUR separate cases of abductions in the space of just 2 days!
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Factshunter: 2:37pm On May 07, 2021
mancoconut:

That's just one incident of kidnapping and thankfully only one student (who should be released soon) was abducted... in Ogun state alone there have been FOUR separate cases of abductions in the space of just 2 days!

Its about unrest dude not just kidnapping so, you've got a lot to worry about on what's going on in SE.

Just one, you said? You have no idea this is a new trend and mind you, it's unwise to talk or focus about what happened a day ago and ignore today's events. cool

2 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by cashkid18(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2021
GidiCars:

[s]Òmó Igbo, lagosians are people from Lagos, ibile eko. Tell that to your many brothers that have forgotten their way home, and are shouting lagosians because of Lagos resident card.

If your plan is to Annex the Niger Delta region for your benefits, they already know your plans. Òmó ale jati jati

If you grandpa or elders in your mud village are still alive, go ask them make them play you tape. You're not from around here, and you'll never be. History would always repeat itself. I dare you to tell your brothers to take their investment back to the East make we see.
it's because most igbos are poor which is why you have to go open shops and markets everywhere in the West, because we have more purchasing power than you lots.

If Igbos were well to do, you should have stayed in the East to sell your markets. [/s]

Thrash from a pained afonja skull miner. Lagos is for Nigerians,it was developed by Nigeria not by afonjas.. Go back to your village in ibadam, that's where you belong
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by frizakengineeri: 2:44pm On May 07, 2021
Burtonj:
You won't see the Yorubas here to condemn the atrocities being committed by their Fulani slave masters.

All they are more concerned about is ESN, UGM, Biafran, Nnamdi Kanu etc.

Their region is burning but they are not bothered one bit because they have already sold their souls and conscience to the devil.

I have never seen people this wicked and two faced in my entire life.

After all, their drug okpolo eye lord said that they Yorubas and Fulanis are one. So no cause for alarm because it is the fight between two brothers and I don't have any bleepto give.

Enjoy your sai baba
You're crying more than the bereaved, okada riders and policemen fighting has suddenly became a tribal war for you, na wa o

3 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by KingAzari: 2:45pm On May 07, 2021
GidiCars:

Brother, you can't blame sanwo olu for this. Remember, Tinubu is still the governor of Lagos and he's wants to go for presidency. He won't want to anger the Northerners, that's why. They've banned it in the past, but could not implement cause of Tinubu. The day Tinubu falls, Lagos would be free.

So on point!
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Masterito(m): 2:48pm On May 07, 2021
Yes I can't understand comment from foolish and useless people.
JohnSin97:

You can't.
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 07, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Afonja youths no go side with police and fight clear those terrorists? How can someone come to your house and be fighting like this without any iota of respect nor regard. Or is Lagos truly a no man's land?
Where in the news did they mention the name of a tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Burtonj: 3:02pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=frizakengineeri post=101466540]You're crying more than the bereaved, okada riders and policemen fighting has suddenly became a tribal war for you, na wa o[/quote

I'm only stating the obvious.

You won't see the Yorubas here to question the Fulanis why they would go against the laws of the land and why they can't respect their host.

But if it were to be the Igbos fighting with the police in Lagos, all you will be hearing is that they are Ipob, they are not respecting their hosts, they are trying to take over lagos.

But you won't see them here saying the same thing to their slave masters.
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Heavensent01(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2021
goodnessme1:
I call them Umu Ekwensu

mumu tribe like you will not go back to your mud village since you detest them

Ode in majority

3 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Heavensent01(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2021
Burtonj:

I have never seen people this wicked my sister.

They are heartless

heartless by sending young promising youths to be killing your fellow kinsmen just to get back at a Fulani man

you Igbo have big problem both in mentality and in other ways of life

3 Likes

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Burtonj: 3:19pm On May 07, 2021
Heavensent01:

heartless by sending young promising youths to be killing your fellow kinsmen just to get back at a Fulani man

you Igbo have big problem both in mentality and in other ways of life

Where were you when the military and the police were using our youths for shooting practice?

Can you show me any post of yours criticizing and condemning the actions of the military personnel?

If you can't, then my friend I am sorry you are a hypocrite. And as such your advice belong to the trash can.
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by adams345(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2021
Our Nigerian police are indefile
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:39pm On May 07, 2021
okada riders are menace to the metropolis , undecidedjust send them to daura farms

1 Like

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:39pm On May 07, 2021
okada riders are menace to the metropolis ,just send them to daura farms undecided
STRENGTHEN OUR MILITARY+STRENGTHEN OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM EQUALS= WE HAVE REST OF MIND.
INFACT NIGERIA SHOULD BE MORE MILITARIZE TO INSTILL DISCIPLINE IN MOST STUBBORN YOUTHS IN ALL
SECTOR OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC LIFE IN NAIJA,BECAUSE LARGE MAJORITY OF YOUTHS DID NOT GO TO SCHOOL PROPERLY.
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Innogee: 4:25pm On May 07, 2021
The government should completely ban Okada riders immediately. The should get licensed before embarking on Okada business.

Serious gun battle at ogba right now..

https://punchng.com/breaking-police-okada-riders-clash-in-lagos/

https://twitter.com/Awarenesblog9ja/status/1390607556796682242?s=19[/quote]
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 07, 2021
Ckonnet:
If not 4 igbos in lagos, seriously abokis would have taken over lagos comfortably with no resistance.

Go to your villages and see what’s going on they are killing your people in Imo you are here saying trash in Lagos once thing about you people on NL is that you love to transfer blame to other without tackling your blame everything Afonjas ...what are you doing to protect your own people Cawords

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=FreeIgbos post=101461656]Afonja youths no go side with police and fight clear those terrorists? How can someone come to your house and be fighting like this without any iota of respect nor regard. Or is Lagos truly a no man's land? [/Go to your villages and see what’s going on they are killing your people in Imo you are here saying trash in Lagos once thing about you people on NL is that you love to transfer blame to other without tackling your blame everything Afonjas ...what are you doing to protect your own people Cawords
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 07, 2021
[quote author=Burtonj post=101462754]You won't see the Yorubas here to condemn the atrocities being committed by their Fulani slave masters.

All they are more concerned about is ESN, UGM, Biafran, Nnamdi Kanu etc.

Their region is burning but they are not bothered one bit because they have already sold their souls and conscience to the devil.

I have never seen people this wicked and two faced in my entire life.

After all, their drug okpolo eye lord said that they Yorubas and Fulanis are one. So no cause for alarm because it is the fight between two brothers and I don't have any bleepto give.

Enjoy your sai baba
[/Go to your villages and see what’s going on they are killing your people in Imo you are here saying trash in Lagos once thing about you people on NL is that you love to transfer blame to other without tackling your blame everything Afonjas ...what are you doing to protect your own people Cawords
Re: Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos by UndilutedFaxt: 4:50pm On May 07, 2021
PCSI:
Unrest and insecurity everywhere you go...
Naija don dey turn MTN
No na insecurity dey turn to MTN for Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Senatorial Election In Enugu East / Buhari Arrives Abuja After Participating In UN Climate Change Meeting / Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.