Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,551 members, 7,958,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive (27625 Views)

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / What Are Mistakes You Made In 2019 That You Wouldn't Like To Repeat After 12am? / How You Can Use Bitter Kola For Spiritual Benefits: Knowledge That Makes A Diffe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 07, 2021
undecided d post is making me sleepy
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Gobengroup(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2021
Avoid procrastination, master self discipline and watch how lines will fall in high places for you.
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Labadi69: 2:04pm On May 07, 2021
Checking Nairaland especially okpo thread. Before person know wetin dey happen, time don go finish and nothing productive achieved for the day. Stupidly, na to rinse and repeat the next day angry sad cry
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 07, 2021
People who wake up and the first thing they do is grab their phones and begin to check Nairaland, Instagram and Twitter will have a much less productive day for real.

Start your day with some meditation, gentle music and spiritual readings.

Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Bmaster(m): 2:06pm On May 07, 2021
Op,what if someone planned ahead against all odds you stated and still couldn't a make a successful day,who then will take the blame.?

Elliot

Modified

There are some distractions that calls themselves ladies in my yard, they're after a man who have toiled all day to make a living,so they will milk him dry.

I'm taking it upon myself to stand against their evil advances in all ramifications,so help me God
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Revere27: 2:07pm On May 07, 2021
savcy:
For me, any day I fail to pray and study God's word I feel a sense of unfulfillment, regardless of the amount of money I get that day. If I do, I feel a sense of fulfillment regardless of what I may have missed.

Hmmm.... That's as also been my timetable too... A day without checking the word of God is a day wasted.
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by illitracy: 2:10pm On May 07, 2021
Dragonprince:
Get 500gb external hard drive filled to capacity with HD movies,sent to any location of choice, number on my signature.

See how you want to promote laziness and idleness. What will 500gb movies add to anyone's life?
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by studentofTruth: 2:14pm On May 07, 2021
drlaykay:
Number one Poor sleep the previous night
The only thing. Every other one is motivational speech
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 07, 2021
trash!

if all this you listed above are really the problem then nobody will have unproductive day!

you forgot NATURE

Nature really has its own ways, once your day is awful it always remain awful....

even when you decide to think properly, you brain will shut itself down
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by lightwind(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2021
binarymachine:

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2021/04/22/6-mistakes-you-make-that-makes-your-day-unproductive/

It is well.. Meanwhile check my Signature to start trading on real Chryptocurrency all what you need is in this link, it's easy and simple.
To register, log on and get verified and start trading.
WhatsApp 08067703439
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by NewsPilot: 2:49pm On May 07, 2021
Procrastination is the worst.

I'm still battling with it.
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by seyz91(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2021
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Chuknovski(m): 3:30pm On May 07, 2021
OP, this is the best thing I have read on nairaland, don't mind those who jest at you, they are jokers
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by surequality: 4:43pm On May 07, 2021
I am adding my own!
Lack of prayer!
Enemies Make The Anointing a Necessity.
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by charlesucheh(m): 4:51pm On May 07, 2021
The aforementioned mistakes can only work in an almost ideal country. Not in a country like Nigeria where impunity, tribalism, nepotism, godfatherism, despotism, favouratism, banditism, bokoramism, UGMism, ipobism, police brutality, witchcratism etc are always on duty to thwart your efforts.

Bruv! Drop all these theoretical approaches to life. Work hard and pray for God to fight the vices I just mentioned on your behalf. Simple!!!
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by BabbanBura(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2021
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Ream4: 7:55pm On May 07, 2021
Yeah
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Iamolukorede(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2021
savcy:
For me, any day I fail to pray and study God's word I feel a sense of unfulfillment, regardless of the amount of money I get that day. If I do, I feel a sense of fulfillment regardless of what I may have missed.

Nice one my bro, I scrolled to read alot of comments but I found no similar to yours.

Well, I can't rubbish all the OP as written out but then (prayer) is the first thing you do immediately to get out of bed � and if you don't how will your day be productive. All that the op pointed out, you won't archive them to a fault if you don't ask God � for divine direction.

However, immediately I wake up, go to my bathroom and urinate. I return to pray to my king (Jehovah) telling him how I want my day to be and also send him to go before me. You see the rest of my plans will surely mete even the ones I forgot to mention.

1 Like

Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by tunjilee003: 9:40pm On May 07, 2021
brosom:
Agreed!
thoug sometimes it's coused by situationship.
undecided undecided
mad ooo, what is situationship?
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by Goldbw122(m): 9:42pm On May 07, 2021
Lack of communication, not knowing what the customers need at the exact time and period..
Re: 6 Mistakes You Make That Makes Your Day Unproductive by brosom(m): 10:46pm On May 07, 2021
tunjilee003:
mad ooo, what is situationship?
my dear, we learn everyday!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Baby Is 5. Hurray!! Wish Me Well, dear Uncles And Aunties!! / Man Drags Wife To Court For Changing Children’s Surname To Lover’s / The Joys Of Motherhood In Pictures!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.