Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,514 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

If Naira's Value Rise's To Equality With $$$. How Rich Will You Be? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Naira's Value Rise's To Equality With $$$. How Rich Will You Be? (155 Views)

Nobody Is Talking About Dwindling Naira Value / Bawa: My Achievement As EFCC Chairman Is Increasing Naira Value Against Dollar / COVID-19: FG May Extend Lockdown As Cases Rise To 305 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Naira's Value Rise's To Equality With $$$. How Rich Will You Be? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2021
If 1naira=1dollars.how rich will you be? Avragely? Above Avrage? Rich? Super rich? Elite?.. undecided

Chioma porsche=$30,000
Re: If Naira's Value Rise's To Equality With $$$. How Rich Will You Be? by Rickbronz(m): 12:59pm On May 07, 2021
interesting question. let me ask Google

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature.
Re: If Naira's Value Rise's To Equality With $$$. How Rich Will You Be? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:04pm On May 07, 2021
@Lalasticlala how rich will you be wink

(1) (Reply)

Today's Verdict / Nigeria To Fully Harness The Hydro-power Potential Of Dams – FG / FG: Ibori Loot Not Yet Returned To Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.