Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom (6331 Views)

Reno Omokri: MC Macaroni Was Thoroughly Beaten But Uduak Was Well Treated / Uduak Godwin Nseobot 'King Pele' Strips A Woman Nude On His Wedding Day / Shallow Grave Where General Alkali Was Buried Discovered By Army (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 07, 2021
BiggyB242:
I served there, we were warned to be careful with the places we visit, that some parts of Akwa Ibom do eat human beings. Now I understand, is not that they eat humans but they are being used for ritual purposes.

eh he
Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by wiseone28: 8:38pm On May 07, 2021
BiggyB242:
I served there, we were warned to be careful with the places we visit, that some parts of Akwa Ibom do eat human beings. Now I understand, is not that they eat humans but they are being used for ritual purposes.
And them never chop u join ignorance.

When one person commit a crime all these nairaland toddlers will talk ill about a whole state as if there is a state or tribes that are crime free..

Is there any state in Nigeria that you go as a corper that they won't caution you about your stay there as a stranger?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by mu2sa2: 9:05pm On May 07, 2021
Juliusmalema:

yes
Catch you! More from other hypocrites.
Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 07, 2021
wiseone28:
And them never chop u join ignorance.

When one person commits a crime all these nairaland toddlers will talk ill about a whole state as if there is a state or tribes that are crime-free.

Is there any state in Nigeria that you go as a corper that they won't caution you about your stay there as a stranger?

Every tribe got its issues, but that of Akwa Ibom, we were told they eat humans. A particular town was mentioned but I can't remember anymore, even my then gf who is from Akwa Ibom told me to be careful.

Probably you are from there that's why you are being defensive but I spent more than a year there. I wouldn't banter words with you, you speak like a teenager.
Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by wiseone28: 9:17pm On May 07, 2021
BiggyB242:

Every tribe got its issues, but that of Akwa Ibom, we were told they eat humans. A particular town was mentioned but I can't remember anymore, even my then gf who is from Akwa Ibom told me to be careful.

Probably you are from there that's why you are being defensive but I spent more than a year there. I wouldn't banter words with you, you speak like a teenager.

Mr grownup tell us the place.

Just like labeling south African cannibal because one deranged woman was caught eating a cooked child.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by WhatyouwantTV: 9:30pm On May 07, 2021
Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2021
wiseone28:
Mr grownup tell us the place.

Just like labeling south African cannibal because one deranged woman was caught eating a cooked child.

Boy Bye
Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by mrsoludomeka(m): 9:54pm On May 07, 2021
50 shallow graves is too much,this is pure wickedness.this people that are murdered most of them are students.this guy should be buried in the same shallow grave were this innocent ones are buried so that spirit of this dead ones will bury his spirit in the spiritual world.what touched me in this case is the graves,the female slippers,shoes,bags and books in the pictures uploaded.which indicates that they are raped before being murdered by this devil.RIP iniubong umoren and the dead.
Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by AuroraB(f): 9:59pm On May 07, 2021
MrFlavvor:
no be ritual killer. Na serial killer. Nigerians and supernatural theories
getat sad
Is this why you had to quote the migraine-inducing write up grin
Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by Psalmspsalms: 11:14pm On May 07, 2021
waistbead:

Nigerians are some of the most gullible people on earth.
If the average Nigerian can believe an old woman can turn to a bird and fly in the night, then them believing this stupi d blogger should not surprise you one bit.
Maybe u Dont know what witchcraft is. Just pray we Dont fall into their hands, it really wouldn't be funny using our lives as a case study.
Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by MrFlavvor(m): 1:10am On May 08, 2021
AuroraB:
getat sad
Is this why you had to quote the migraine-inducing write up grin
Omo... I wanted to cut it out but e too long and I don't haff strength grin

1 Like

Re: 50 Shallow Graves Discovered In The House Of Uduak Who Killed Umoren In Akwaibom by wiseone28: 2:39am On May 08, 2021
BiggyB242:

Boy Bye
Why not reply like a man u claimed u are.. idiot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maazi Ogbonna Okoro Comes Under Heavy Fire After Kogi Igbo Research And Exposé / 2015 Will Kick-start Revolution That Will Break Nigeria / FLASHBACK: A.P.C Believe In President Jonathan More Than Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.