Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Who Can Verify This Job Interview. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Can Verify This Job Interview. (9859 Views)

Great Nairaland, Pls You Guys Should Help Me And Verify This Job Offer If It's L / Verify This Appointment Letter / Help Me Verify This Before I Will Travel Down To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by AuroraB(f): 7:21pm On May 09, 2021
DICKstractor:

Writing materials will come in handy

I don't want to remember the stress those people put me through as a fresh O'level graduate who was working for a job so as to save up a little before advancing
A neighbor suffered depression after an encounter with those phools grin
I pity the guy that period... embarassed
I would remind him of those who came from the East for this wild goose chase
Said one of them attacked one of the motigbetional speakers cheesy
Funny people ooo cheesy
Las las they were to market a nylon one has to wear on his head before putting on an Okada man's helmet lipsrsealed shocked sad
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by IamAsiri: 7:33pm On May 09, 2021
Based on your online job applications.. grin
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by IamAsiri: 7:38pm On May 09, 2021
Batam:

You are one of the GNLD people.
Although it is real but why giving job seekers more hassle that they bargained for

So you can't smell sarcasm?
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Demolakay: 7:53pm On May 09, 2021
kedaj:
Help verify..
it's Gnld, dats one of dier major recruitment centres,very close to Pythagoras college.incase u wanna market drugs,u can go.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by ofiko123(m): 8:09pm On May 09, 2021
It might be, but what is the essence of it in this Nigeria...
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by DICKstractor: 8:30pm On May 09, 2021
AuroraB:
A neighbor suffered depression after an encounter with those phools grin
I pity the guy that period... embarassed
I would remind him of those who came from the East for this wild goose chase
Said one of them attacked one of the motigbetional speakers cheesy
Funny people ooo cheesy
Las las they were to market a nylon one has to wear on his head before putting on an Okada man's helmet lipsrsealed shocked sad

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bro you just burst my ribs

Reading this stuff "they were to market a nylon one has to wear on his head before putting on an Okada man's helmet" made me recall how those self employed guys in the market their products

Imagine someone that dressed to kill for an interview being offered this kind of deal
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by goldmatrix(m): 11:13pm On May 09, 2021
Please save your life.. stay away.
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by Slurity(m): 6:39am On May 10, 2021
FAKE, NO COMPANY NAME OF PHONE NUMBER
Re: Who Can Verify This Job Interview. by ikekid(m): 7:33am On May 10, 2021
Fake job offer, kindly disregard
kedaj:
Help verify..

Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 / Job Opportunity In Mr. Biggs / Have You Had Any Experience With A Fake Recruiter On Social Media?