Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land (466 Views)

Hundreds Of Birds Found Dead After Falling From The Sky Like Rain (Pictures) / Debris From Chinese Rocket Eventually Crashes Into Indian Ocean / Jeff Bezos' Space Rocket Is Set To Begin Selling Tickets For Rides Into Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land by peteregwu(m): 3:19pm On May 07, 2021
I just tuned my radio right now to listen to Nigerian info at this time, the next thing I heard from the anchor of the programme, Sandra by name, was that a rocket that is as long as a 3 story building is falling from space.

The problem is that the rocket was supposed to be controlled by a remote control to fall to the earth but unfortunately the control was lost and the Chinese scientist has no control over it.

Now the most scariest information is that lagos is among the states listed thag the rocket could land. You know what that means? A forceful landing of such a rocket could ignite and explotion and lives could be lost.

The unfortunate thing is that the day scheduled for the landing of this rocket is this coming Sunday and we don't even have the technology to track anything that is on it way from the sky to land in our country.

Are you thinking what i am thinking? What if its lands in boko haram territory or hide out?
Re: A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land by 3pleDAssistant: 3:21pm On May 07, 2021
Boko Haram territory in Lagos?? I don't understand you sir

Or did they list other places in the north too?
Re: A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land by peteregwu(m): 3:25pm On May 07, 2021
3pleDAssistant:
Boko Haram territory in Lagos?? I don't understand you sir

Or did they list other places in the north too?

I know, I am just hoping it goes that part.
Re: A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land by JuanJO(m): 3:39pm On May 07, 2021
Make e go land for Aso Rock Villa.

1 Like

Re: A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land by Stomoney(m): 3:52pm On May 07, 2021
Abi the Chinese rocket dey mad ni sey e no fit locate where Aso rock dey undecided
Re: A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land by Arabs999: 10:49pm On May 07, 2021
OP, if Na joke, make you stop am...
But if na true, let it come and land in Aso rock villa and finish Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, the Impostor, and also, let the debris go and conderm liar Mohammed, the Sultan of Fulish Fulanis, etc. Besides, Sunday too far.....
Re: A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land by peteregwu(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2021
Arabs999:
OP, if Na joke, make you stop am...
But if na true, let it come and land in Aso rock villa and finish Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, the Impostor, and also, let the debris go and conderm liar Mohammed, the Sultan of Fulish Fulanis, etc. Besides, Sunday too far.....

Ah! Guy calm down na. Asp rock ke. But na true sha. I heard it on Nigeria info.
Re: A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land by 24brains(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2021
peteregwu:
I just tuned my radio right now to listen to Nigerian info at this time, the next thing I heard from the anchor of the programme, Sandra by name, was that a rocket that is as long as a 3 story building is falling from space.

The problem is that the rocket was supposed to be controlled by a remote control to fall to the earth but unfortunately the control was lost and the Chinese scientist has no control over it.

Now the most scariest information is that lagos is among the states listed thag the rocket could land. You know what that means? A forceful landing of such a rocket could ignite and explotion and lives could be lost.

The unfortunate thing is that the day scheduled for the landing of this rocket is this coming Sunday and we don't even have the technology to track anything that is on it way from the sky to land in our country.

Are you thinking what i am thinking? What if its lands in boko haram territory or hide out?
only a fragment of that object will make it to Earth as part of it will burn out in the atmosphere. So, no cause for panic@
Re: A Chinese Rocket Is Falling From Space With No Certainty Of Where It Would Land by peteregwu(m): 3:17pm On May 08, 2021
24brains:
only a fragment of that object will make it to Earth as part of it will burn out in the atmosphere. So, no cause for panic@

Okay sir. We pray so.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Real Photo Of Bright Light From A UFO / World’s Most Valuable Treasure Troves Ever Uncovered ( Pictures) / How To Fix Venmo Login Or Sign Up Error?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.