Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. (10186 Views)

ICS JOB INVITE; We Are Hiring! / Who Else Received This Job Invite? / Job Invite From BAGCO... Kindly Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by HellAnus: 9:41am On May 08, 2021
Goldbw122:
IS better to be a Entrepreneurship in Nigeria than to look for a job, and the Entrepreneur will always suffer because of too much pressure from the government..

Go to school
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by sinkhole: 9:45am On May 08, 2021
This is community policing, what government suppose to be doing for the citizens!
In Nigeria, all citizens are on OYO embarassed
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by anochuko01(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2021
Dialpad:
I can imagine how many people will miss out on legitimate opportunities just because of nairaland verdicts.

There are certain rules that should guide job seekers, if you did not apply don't bother honoring an invite unless you can verify the legitimacy of the establishment.

Job seekers, I know it is tough out there, be very careful not to jump into conclusion when the first or second person on nairaland screams fake.

I wish you all the best.
That's not true.
People don't even need to visit nairaland to confirm coz Google is always there handy.

Just search Google for the address, website, phone member, and social media handle of the company. Also search LinkedIn for people who have worked or presently working there.
There's no way a legit company wouldn't have a verifiable digital presence/footprint �. One can even go further to Street view on Google map to see how exactly the building looks. All these are enough for an individual to give their verdict about a job advert.

We all just need to be tactful in our use of the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by faceland: 10:10am On May 08, 2021
Skillsnigeria:
Job seekers don suffer for this Nigeria

Now they are afraid, let her not end up as the meat in the pepper soup.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by kponkedenge(m): 10:11am On May 08, 2021
Dialpad:
I can imagine how many people will miss out on legitimate opportunities just because of nairaland verdicts.

There are certain rules that should guide job seekers, if you did not apply don't bother honoring an invite unless you can verify the legitimacy of the establishment.

Job seekers, I know it is tough out there, be very careful not to jump into conclusion when the first or second person on nairaland screams fake.

I wish you all the best.

Omo.... People dey apply for work... But are afraid to go for interview
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by uuzba(m): 10:13am On May 08, 2021
Mille:
Nigerians should learn to use google map. There is an hotel at this address.

49 Joel Ogunnaike St
49 Joel Ogunnaike St, Ikeja GRA, Lagos
https://maps.app./5dnNm1JoSzr83sMq6
Well, it's somehow.
In foreign countries, the Google Street car takes pictures of the streets over time. So you can see a 2021 image of that street, as well as 2020, 2019, 2018.... up to 2007 when they first stared.
With the multiple images, you can see how that area may have developed. A business may no longer be available with time.
In Nigeria, they just took one picture of our streets, sometime in 2015. What you find today 2021 on Nigerian Google Street view may not actually exist as the picture is old.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by uuzba(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2021
kponkedenge:

Omo.... People dey apply for work... But are afraid to go for interview
Kidnappers full everywhere. You no go waka anyhow.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by Reelmii: 10:20am On May 08, 2021
Is olatunji damola not an actor
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by Vulcanheph(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2021
I have a feeling that it's GNLD.... but if you must go proceed with caution because these days to get a good job based on application alone is almost impossible, usually such jobs are gotten based on Man-know-man format.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by florixi: 10:26am On May 08, 2021
Any interview invite you got on saturdays or sundays pls disregard. Any interview fix for weekend pls disregard. If the address is Ikeja, Maryland, Ogba please be extra careful. Oluwa a wa pelu e.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by florixi: 10:29am On May 08, 2021
Goldbw122:
IS better to be a Entrepreneurship in Nigeria than to look for a job, and the Entrepreneur will always suffer because of too much pressure from the government..

What are you saying ?? You are contradicting yourself.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by charlesucheh(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2021
NwaNimo1:
9am don pass na?

[img]https://media1./images/3425851374de54af358557aac53c0d37/tenor.gif?itemid=20942356[/img]

Your sacked already.....for poor timekeeping
what if he had rushed down to the restaurant, and they use his head for ISI EWU, na una go dey shout say him no try to confirm well. Now him dey try to confirm and you dey tell am say he is fired!

Well done, oga GM.

Well, OP, its a good thing, its a restaurant job and the venue is also a restaurant. That's a good sign to know its legit. But always take precautions sha!!!!!
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by Nectarbaba(m): 10:50am On May 08, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Is every single job going to be brought to nairaland Front Page?

Yes it will if that is going to at least save some lives. Insensitive person.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by dederocs(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2021
Scam alert...in other words scamalat grin
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by monex(m): 11:43am On May 08, 2021
pocohantas:
Anything that has GLOBAL + CONSULTING dey fear me.
You know the matter

Well, this might be genuine but the company would be just an agent who will be collecting commission from the applicant's salary.

I would advise op to shine eyes o
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by Goldiness: 1:36pm On May 08, 2021
anochuko01:

That's not true.
People don't even need to visit nairaland to confirm coz Google is always there handy.

Just search Google for the address, website, phone member, and social media handle of the company. Also search LinkedIn for people who have worked or presently working there.
There's no way a legit company wouldn't have a verifiable digital presence/footprint �. One can even go further to Street view on Google map to see how exactly the building looks. All these are enough for an individual to give their verdict about a job advert.

We all just need to be tactful in our use of the internet.

Very true, that method also helps, goggle and check, before moving to the place.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by Goldiness: 1:39pm On May 08, 2021
florixi:
Any interview invite you got on saturdays or sundays pls disregard. Any interview fix for weekend pls disregard. If the address is Ikeja, Maryland, Ogba please be extra careful. Oluwa a wa pelu e.

Very correct. And ikeja has a lot of scam recruitment agencies and recruiters, job seekers have to be very careful. They can dupe people as well.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by Originalsly: 2:08pm On May 08, 2021
IamAsiri:

Moreover, would you be comfortable going to a place such as this? A guest house?

You can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

I'm almost sure should the backyard of this lot be dug up human bones will be found.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by IamAsiri: 2:38pm On May 08, 2021
Originalsly:

You can take the horse to the water but you can't make him drink.

I'm almost sure should the backyard of this lot be dug up human bones will be found.

Ha! I don't know o shocked
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by IamAsiri: 2:42pm On May 08, 2021
charlesucheh:
what if he had rushed down to the restaurant, and they use his head for ISI EWU, na una go dey shout say him no try to confirm well. Now him dey try to confirm and you dey tell am say he is fired!

Well done, oga GM.

Well, OP, its a good thing, its a restaurant job and the venue is also a restaurant. That's a good sign to know its legit. But always take precautions sha!!!!!

The "recruiting" firm is a consulting firm oga, and the venue is not a restaurant but a guest house. A guest house with a kitchenette requesting for a cook is not the same as a restaurant.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by charlesucheh(m): 3:51pm On May 08, 2021
IamAsiri:

The "recruiting" firm is a consulting firm oga, and the venue is not a restaurant but a guest house. A guest house with a kitchenette requesting for a cook is not the same as a restaurant.
sure

But you never can tell o.
It could still be the company.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by banggy: 4:12pm On May 08, 2021
Sales person needed!!
Aguda, Surulere
O' level holder
Please call: 07034579079
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by IamAsiri: 6:50pm On May 08, 2021
charlesucheh:
sure

But you never can tell o.
It could still be the company.

How please?
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by LightUpWithKemi: 10:19pm On May 08, 2021
Those rogues keep changing names and addresses of their godforsaken companies. My advice is simple; if possible, go to the area a day or 2 days before the scheduled interview to make your background check.

Internet data is quite affordable these days, ask your prospective employer to conduct a virtual interview. Peace.

For more insightful tips and advices on life issues, check my signature.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by charlesucheh(m): 10:50pm On May 08, 2021
IamAsiri:

How please?
wanted to explain how, but felt the topic is not worth wasting the strength of my thumbs on.

Just know that the consulting firm could still be owned my same restaurant management.

If you don't see it in Nigeria, then it doesn't exist.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by IamAsiri: 11:00pm On May 08, 2021
charlesucheh:
wanted to explain how, but felt the topic is not worth wasting the strength of my thumbs on.

Just know that the consulting firm could still be owned my same restaurant management.

If you don't see it in Nigeria, then it doesn't exist.

The consulting firm is supposed to be an international one. You can google it and correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Please Help Me On This Job Invite.. by charlesucheh(m): 11:25pm On May 08, 2021
IamAsiri:

The consulting firm is supposed to be an international one. You can google it and correct me if I'm wrong.
Oga! Wanna sleep...

Good Night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arik Air Test/interview / House Please Help!!! Is This A Scam Interview? / Law Chambers Pls Recruite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.