Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command (38331 Views)

Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division / EndSARS: Youths Block Onitsha Police Area Command / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by StrongInBed: 10:21pm On May 07, 2021
Olatomiwami:

I can feel your pain ipob minion, stay away from sniper, one comment u came into my mention twice, u are so pained, are u UGM?

Yes, Ugm KILLING YOUR TERRORIST BROTHERS IN ph? oWARRI AND aBA...wE OWNS THE LAND..
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:50pm On May 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

And after the motion is moved, the Core North(NW and NE) who control 40% of National Assembly, will be too happy to vote for something that will lead to the break up of Nigeria?

You guys make me laugh

Moving that motion if supported by all 15 Senators will give Biafra valid legitimacy and international recognition. Right now no world power or international organisation is listen to Biafra agitation because everyone believe it is a craving of a few highly vocal minority in Igbo land.

No governor, senator, house of rep member, house of assembly or even Ohaneze is supporting the movement publicly. These are people who will speak and people will listen. For now its only miscreants making noise

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:54pm On May 07, 2021
gidgiddy:

And after the motion is moved, the Core North(NW and NE) who control 40% of National Assembly, will be too happy to vote for something that will lead to the break up of Nigeria?

You guys make me laugh

Moving that motion if supported by all 15 Senators will give Biafra valid legitimacy and international recognition. Right now no world power or international organisation is listen to Biafra agitation because everyone believe it is a craving of a few highly vocal minority in Igbo land.

No governor, senator, house of rep member, house of assembly or even Ohaneze is supporting the movement publicly. These are people who will speak and people will listen. For now its only miscreants making noise
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by jaxxy(m): 11:33pm On May 07, 2021
Abdul05:
It is now obvious that ESN/ipob are less skilful with arms than the federal security forces

Experience is yet to acquire. grin grin

The odds are in favour of Nigeria and not biafra.

Well, just continue to send the bodies of the Igbo's to the enemy if you don't want to listen cool

What of terrorists bandits and herdsmen are they more skillful than security forces?? We need ur experienced opinion. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Spectaclesawe25: 11:34pm On May 07, 2021
Great job.
I love the professional approach of the Nigerian army.
Take away corruption and political influence on the leaders of the Nigerian army, these guys are brave and determined.
When I saw the way those ESN guys were neutralized, their is every handwriting of the Nigerian army on them, most were head shots.
Once again kudos.... But pls don't kill innocent citizens, that territory is vulnerable now.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by luluman: 11:36pm On May 07, 2021
Vyzz:
cool

Na just one small tiny weakening wire hold Nigeria together....

Small thing fit cut am
Dont worry, 11 of the small thing have just been killed.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by luluman: 11:37pm On May 07, 2021
Admissionclass:
Tell us about your own casualties now.
Nigerians are more interested in the casualties on the side of unknown gun men.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by luluman: 11:39pm On May 07, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
.so far na Igbo Una go display dead body all the bokoharam Una dey kill where them pictures deyangry

And last time I checked ESN wear uniform.....signing out
You are obviously pained by their death

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by luluman: 11:41pm On May 07, 2021
BKayy:
No casualty on the side of Nigerian Armed forces?
Mr Army media please explain this picture?
Its all over twitter from eye witnesses
You are trying with your last breath to deceive people that you are winning this fight. But na lie
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by gidgiddy: 11:48pm On May 07, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

You are living in another world. There is no point moving a motion in the national assembly of Nigeria when everyone knows that it will be voted down. Is anyone really fooling themselves that a motion to break up Nigeria will be considered by the North? So whats the point?

Had Nigeria been structured along Regional lines, like the UK, maybe IPOB would have been a political movement that would seek to gain political power in the Eastern Region and move a motion of independence from Nigeria, just like the Scottish National Party did in the Scottish Region and got referendum in 2014.

But under this unitary state system where just the core North control 40% of the votes, its a joke.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by stanluiz(m): 11:52pm On May 07, 2021
Nigeria security forces should visit their camp in ideato north lga and finish them once and fall all.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by seunayantokun(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2021
But why are they not doing same thing to terrorist herdsmen and bandits whose details they have?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by CXLVII: 12:08am On May 08, 2021
stanluiz:
Nigeria security forces should visit their camp in ideato north lga and finish them once and fall all.

That will be done.
Intelligence underway.

You will hear about the massacre.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by CXLVII: 12:18am On May 08, 2021
God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces

At this pace, more of them can still be killed.

The 11 killed IPOB is too small to send a message. The force should target count above 200
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by jubrilELsudan: 12:39am On May 08, 2021
I just dey pray sey this ipob/esn terrorist make them make mistake show for my street.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Omodua(m): 12:45am On May 08, 2021
HonNL:

HQNigerianArmy
I don't believe this story. Concocted to give a dog a bad name.
By the way,why can't the Army apply same zeal to fight Bokoharam and bandits terrorising the country. I now believe federal government have hodden agenda in the war against insurgency and armed banditry in the country.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Omodua(m): 12:49am On May 08, 2021
Abdul05:
It is now obvious that ESN/ipob are less skilful with arms than the federal security forces

Experience is yet to acquire. grin grin

The odds are in favour of Nigeria and not biafra.

Well, just continue to send the bodies of the Igbo's to the enemy if you don't want to listen cool
Don't cry more than the bereaved mother. Deal with insurgency and IDP camps in the North.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Kuginzi: 4:06am On May 08, 2021
Nawao! Southeast Terrorists attacking everywhere
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Nobody: 5:37am On May 08, 2021
wwwihy:
God Bless Nigeria Army
God Bless Nigeria Police
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

The Dickhead Senator from Abia supporting terrorist organisation will never make comment about this.

PDP, the terrorists Party will never release a press statement about this.

They will release their online miscreants and children of 8 to say this is fake news

God Bless Igboland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
This is quit Sad... That was how a friend who is an Airforce offcer got killed in the east.

Well, I have this to say.. Dear Nigerian military personnel, if you find yourself among terrorist (bokoharam, unknown gun men) please do your self a favour by attacking with full Force!!!

Don't hesitate to carry out your duties if attacked..

Remember you have families, loved ones and you are also a human too.

Please don't get yourselves killed..

And to my friend who died Trina save Nigeria....

May your soul rest in peace!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by iamjavadem(m): 5:37am On May 08, 2021
Olodo, do you know what casuality is? Is the vehicle a human being? Olodo.
BKayy:
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Olatomiwami(m): 6:17am On May 08, 2021
StrongInBed:

Yes, Ugm KILLING YOUR TERRORIST BROTHERS IN ph? oWARRI AND aBA...wE OWNS THE LAND..

I can see from your writing, u don't worth been mentioned, go back to school first, don't waste your life following NK up and down.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Microwhy: 6:44am On May 08, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
You are forcefully imposing United Nigeria on us....na by force?
na by force..
If not by force, why catalan and Texas are not been allow to peacefully separate from Spain and US respectively.
Some disgruntled cannot decide for the majority. Beside why forcing Niger Deltans and other minority in south to be part of Biafra against their wish.
In reality, if Biafra actualize and Niger Deltans decided to go, do you think Nnamdi Kanu and co. will just tell them to go bring biro and paper to sign them off ? The same way southeast will resist Niger deltans and other minority group succession is same way Nigeria is resisting Biafra succession now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by HONESTFACT101(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2021
luluman:
You are obviously pained by their death

I stated the obvious yahoo boys are displayed with placards with there name but up till now how many terrorist arrested have you seen there face......signing out
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by drmuri(m): 7:26am On May 08, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
A group that destroyed a whole APC is not a ragtag group. This war may be longer than Nigeria- Biafra civil war with huge loss of life on both sides.
Federal government should come to the negotiating table with all interest groups.
Nigerians have suffered enough.
As fa r as we know, the president is still an APC member, 2 governors in thr the southeast are APC
at least more than 18 governors are APC members
So please tell us how the rag tag militant group has destroyed APC?!
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:33am On May 08, 2021
drmuri:

As fa r as we know, the president is still an APC member, 2 governors in thr the southeast are APC
at least more than 18 governors are APC members
So please tell us how the rag tag militant group has destroyed APC?!

APC- Armoured personnel carrier bro.
It's worth not less than $200,000
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by drmuri(m): 7:34am On May 08, 2021
Germi9:
I want to know why a circular country like Nigeria would have an Arabic inscription written on its army logo
No be only circular, na triangular.
Olodo oshi
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by drmuri(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2021
businessone:

My brother that is you that have sense.If you have a belief in a course, you most lead in the front while we the supporters follow.You can't be enjoying good food and women abroad and be leading a war through Twitter and you expect me to fight physically for you.All of us will fight on Twitter.
You get sense i swear nwannem
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by drmuri(m): 7:37am On May 08, 2021
Besk:

Fake news. It was from another incident entirely. Why are you IPOBians so shameless?
Please na don't burst his burble.
Anything to make senseless ipobians feel good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by drmuri(m): 7:48am On May 08, 2021
Firstorderwizard:

APC- Armoured personnel carrier bro.
It's worth not less than $200,000
This one is locally made
He no cost like that
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by RexTramadol1: 7:53am On May 08, 2021
BKayy:

Maybe you need to first look for the meaning of casualty
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Germi9: 9:02am On May 08, 2021
drmuri:

No be only circular, na triangular.
Olodo oshi
Lolz ...correct me na
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Kaiser20: 9:23am On May 08, 2021
Some ipob wrote some igbo groups in diaspora to donate cash to ESN in other buy firearms to defend local farmers in SE against Fulani herdsmen invaders.
So ESN are now that UGM attacking and killing police men/women in imo state and in SE with financial donations from diaspora.
The agenda to eliminate all police stations in SE by ESN is to achieve what biko nu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) / IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.