Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command (38337 Views)

Imo Police Foiled Attack On Obowo Police Division / EndSARS: Youths Block Onitsha Police Area Command / Fada Oluoma Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict On Imo Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by debeginin(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2021
Admissionclass:
Tell us about your own casualties now.
You think those misguided elements can withstand the Army in a duet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by StrongInBed: 7:00pm On May 07, 2021
Useless Nigerians outside South East and South south..They think we will one day accept them as brothers, that not gonna happen, separation is a MUST.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by officialmario(m): 7:00pm On May 07, 2021
wpadmin:

Na one thread oo
naija is dead already

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Kreme(m): 7:01pm On May 07, 2021
All these piggy warriors on nairaland sef grin grin
They hide behind their phones and start competing on who's got more casualties between these yeye security forces and ESN fighters... Most of them never hear gunshot before grin > grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by officialmario(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2021
wwwihy:
Online terrorist
you wik kill urself oneday... Stop supporting failure
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by debeginin(m): 7:02pm On May 07, 2021
Okwyjesus:

United Koo
Blues ni

United with injustice
I realised most people supporting IPOB are people who are frustrated in life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 07, 2021
KahlDrogo:
All ipod terrorists and their supporters will perish by the gun. grin

On nairaland, the East is now discussed as if it were Yemen. grin

mtn need to stop dishing out free data, serious.....cus it's seems u don't really have work
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Vaughanlanrewaj: 7:05pm On May 07, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
A group that destroyed a whole APC is not a ragtag group. This war may be longer than Nigeria- Biafra civil war with huge loss of life on both sides.
Federal government should come to the negotiating table with all interest groups.
Nigerians have suffered enough.

If you pray for war you will get it in your ancestral home. I wish you luck on your wishes for your village not Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Almaigaa: 7:05pm On May 07, 2021
Admissionclass:

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by jonathanking1122: 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b]DID YOU HAVE ANY MAN DOWN FROM YOUR OWN SIDE
WE DON'T WANT TO BE NIGERIA YOU SAID NO DISPLAY THE PICTURE OF ME THAT DAID IN THE FACE OF WAR IS JUST A FOME OF ENERGY(OYE GBA OSO NMA YA)
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:06pm On May 07, 2021
See IPIG terrorist sympathizers wailing and crying about their dead fellow delusional brainwashed IPIG terrorist like jilted hoes.

The Army should hunt down the fleeing zombie terrorists and shoot them like wild dogs.

Bunch of IPIG reta%ds. grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Komu1048(m): 7:07pm On May 07, 2021
BKayy:

Wow you thought a shop is a house. Lol, my dear this is not Afonja land. Houses don't look like that

But the last time I checked igbo shops serve two purpose. Both shop and home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by UnabashedIPOB: 7:07pm On May 07, 2021
A gang of IPOB/ESN terrorists mounted in vehicles on Thursday, 6 May 2021, stormed Orlu town with intention to attack the compound housing the Area Command and Police Station in Orlu LGA of Imo State.

The attackers were resisted by vigilant police personnel at the Area Command and were completely obliterated when a reinforcement team of the Nigerian Army and Nigerian Air Force arrived the scene.

Another PROPAGANDA by the ZOOGERIA military and government. You can FOOL all the Buhari IDIOTS but you can't FOOL all the people. Keep deceiving yourselves until you're swallowed up!
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by ednut1(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
You are forcefully imposing United Nigeria on us....na by force?
no. But the police and army should have allowed them ba

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by jonathanking1122: 7:09pm On May 07, 2021
Almaigaa:
army kill eight men they think it a victory if i may ask you how many of nigerian soldiers are down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Mimiranky: 7:10pm On May 07, 2021
Lies from the pit of hell....
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by IPIGSRMUMU: 7:10pm On May 07, 2021
Admissionclass:

See wailing online IPIG terrorist. Go and join your fellow terrorists on the ground and find out what will happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by UnabashedIPOB: 7:13pm On May 07, 2021
The ZOO is going doing and I hope that all the M0R0NS that want ONE NIGERIA go down with it as well. ALL HAIL BIAFRA!
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by firstratedcitiz(m): 7:13pm On May 07, 2021
I refuse to be deceived with concocted lies. The real terrorists in Nigeria are the Fulani and those crooks ruling the country currently. Remove the Fulanis from the power equation in Nigeria and our country will move forward at astronomical speed.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by wwwihy: 7:13pm On May 07, 2021
officialmario:

you wik kill urself oneday... Stop supporting failure
E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Ozove: 7:14pm On May 07, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Almaigaa: 7:14pm On May 07, 2021
jonathanking1122:
army kill eight men they think it a victory if i may ask you how many of nigerian soldiers are down

None

Our Galant Northern Soldiers will kill every Unknown Gunmen, IPOB TERRORIST and ESN. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Golan007: 7:24pm On May 07, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
A group that destroyed a whole APC is not a ragtag group. This war may be longer than Nigeria- Biafra civil war with huge loss of life on both sides.
Federal government should come to the negotiating table with all interest groups.
Nigerians have suffered enough.

For what?

Continue.

The theatre is where the casualties would be found.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by MiztaPepperoni(m): 7:25pm On May 07, 2021
BKayy:
No casualty on the side of Nigerian Armed forces?
Mr Army media please explain this picture?
Its all over twitter from eye witnesses

Bro no vex ooo i just wan know if you understand the meaning of casualties. Because the small school wey I go, I no remember if car wey burn join the meaning of casualty sha. Maybe you fit enlighten me oooo, Abeg no vex.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Heartmender1: 7:28pm On May 07, 2021
IpIG haVe Zero tactics.

Zero knowledge.

All they know is just to fire anyhow just for the bullet to hit the opposition.

Brainwashed fowls

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Litmus: 7:30pm On May 07, 2021
Nigeria is underestimating the influence of Social Media on her various security issues. Nigeria will go a long way in containing NE insecurities by controlling the borders and to lesser extent Social Media and a long way in containing those in Southern Nigeria by controlling Social Media and to lesser extent borders.

Social Media should be easer for Nigeria to control by finding out the ID’s of the most ardent supporters and encouragers of conflict.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Livingstone124: 7:30pm On May 07, 2021
Show us pictorial evidence
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by ShawnT(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2021
Na casualty you dey wait for. Nawa o
Admissionclass:
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:33pm On May 07, 2021
AdaugoChisom:

No one is forcing you guys to be Nigerians, we only insist things be done the right way.

If IPOB really want Biafra they should cos even one senator of the 15 to move that motion on the floor the senator.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by kingjooo(m): 7:37pm On May 07, 2021
AdaugoChisom:
ada na by force o,make e no be say if i wan come marry you now, i come dey apply for visa to enta biafra land
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Mightyhaiz: 7:42pm On May 07, 2021
wwwihy:

Brownies are brownies
Your mind don finally settle,..u don finally see one brown roofed batcher for southeast..
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Foiled Attack On Imo Police Area Command by Lifestone(m): 7:42pm On May 07, 2021
GTkester:

Truth is, no UGM was killed. We've been down this road if lies by the Nigerian security too many times. All eye witness accounts affirm that UGM had a successful operation yesterday. As for me, I'm indifferent to this story.
You are very correct. What do you gain by supporting the destruction of South East. U obviously don't stay in that part of the country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result / Dino Melaye: "Buhari, Sack Adeosun, Emefiele And Udoma"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.